Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice Uncultured Tart number 1 aka Tan. Is piping up about an Uber tonight so they can have a drink.
duck off, it just makes it worse that you read here and then make it clear you’ll be getting an Uber.
We all know you and Taco drink and drive too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Notice Uncultured Tart number 1 aka Tan. Is piping up about an Uber tonight so they can have a drink.
duck off, it just makes it worse that you read here and then make it clear you’ll be getting an Uber.
We all know you and Taco drink and drive too.
Hahah I totally clocked that too ! It’s so obvs isn’t it !! But as much as it hurts me to be nice , at least she’s doing the right thing ! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m glad tanzi is having bants with her daughters mates since she’s got no friends of her own

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m glad tanzi is having bants with her daughters mates since she’s got no friends of her own
I don’t post on here much but Tanya’s post about hanging out at her daughter’s uni flat has made me cringe so much! My son as just gone to uni and there is no way he would want his mum rocking up to his flat on a Saturday night!

Reactions: 16
I don’t post on here much but Tanya’s post about hanging out at her daughter’s uni flat has made me cringe so much! My son as just gone to uni and there is no way he would want his mum rocking up to his flat on a Saturday night!
Mine too, and she has said she considers me a cool mum. But no way would I even think about going to her accommodation. I feel like that’s her world.
I helped unpack and I will help her pack back up again.
When I have visited her and we always meet for lunch or dinner. Then I treat her and she goes and buys her own shopping. I imagine Tan is very controlling!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine too, and she has said she considers me a cool mum. But no way would I even think about going to her accommodation. I feel like that’s her world.
I helped unpack and I will help her pack back up again.
When I have visited her and we always meet for lunch or dinner. Then I treat her and she goes and buys her own shopping. I imagine Tan is very controlling!
Same here, we settled him in on moving in day, been up for a couple of visits since then but not to his accommodation, just met him for a meal and shopping. Uni life is a time for them to become independent and live their own lives not have their mums hanging out in their flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Mine aren’t quite there yet, but even as early teens you’ve got to give them their own space to spread their wings…plus the upside of that is that us mums get more of our own lives back and can up the ante on the girlie spa weekends and mini breaks with our own mates. Not our sad case Tran though…🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Omg cringe . My kids would be mortified if I said stuff like this. I’m 43 and have 22,20,19,18,16 and 14 year olds. Think theyd disown me if I behaved like that.
I wonder why her thumb looks like a chicken drumstick.

• Haha
Can we all put bets on the fact there was 0 banter flowing through that flat?
If there was was banter and giggles genuinely, then I think most normal people would a) take a photo of everyone enjoying themselves or b) be too busy enjoying themselves to bother taking pictures at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ What they would not do, is what our Tran did, which was c) take a generic photo of a glass (held in their gnarly hand) in front of a tree. They both do this loads - take pointless pictures illustrating nothing of the moment…its bleeping mental 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder where tanzi is staying? No photos of the hotel it just be somewhere crap

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it a shame that she couldn’t just go and have time with her daughter on her own? It always has to be the two of them joined at the friggen hip!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.