Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so much to unpack with the latest post. Why is a child hanging out with them. Why is it so creepy.

They've definitely advertised themselves online for a 3some like Pete and Dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tan and Del have been out with their friend for lunch today!
He’s not “The Friend” he’s a young lad they work with and they’ve manipulated him to have a lunch with them…I can see it now, Tranya at work badgering poor little Tom, who works in sales as a junior to come for lunch with us and be our friend, we’ll pay! lol 😂

And yes, very disturbing they’ve had to bribe a 16yr old to go out with them!

Reactions: 4
I recon they're just test driving a car and she's said 'let's have a selfie' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she wear the sausage dog top?
Was the friends meal a kids one?
Who paid?
and is he in the amazing tv bed with his comfies on? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know I'm a celeb is starting tonight....let's go down memory lane when Tan celebrated the launch night with a fooking aquarium castle decoration 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all know I'm a celeb is starting tonight....let's go down memory lane when Tan celebrated the launch night with a fooking aquarium castle decoration 🤣
Oh yeah, totally forgot that one 🤣🤣🤣 I do get rose and Fred vibes with that photo. Definitely someone she’s dragged off the street. Tan is a very odd person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m weak 😂😂 The moment we have all been waiting for and it did not disappoint.
Fred & Rose vibes has finished me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who is dying at the bleeping filter she has on that picture too 😂😂. She has literally airbrushed it as much as possible and then enhanced the orange to try and make her hair stand out and look less lank and drab. Except all it has actually done is make dickless and that poor abducted child look like women 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14