Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'll save my fanny from harm and pass.
If that's the cameltoe you get with knickers on, imagine what they are like without.
Omg it is so obvious, how embarrassing. Lol, and she's trying to flog this crap. The material is virtually see-through.

Reactions: 7
I think I'll save my fanny from harm and pass.
If that's the cameltoe you get with knickers on, imagine what they are like without.
That long sleeve thing looks stupid, surely people don’t wear that in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Tammy bought comments now? Her recent posts have an influx of men all saying the same thing but in different words.

And yes, you can buy followers, likes and comments online.

Also, she's been filtering and editing a lot lately. You know how you can tell, that huge burn scar on her stomach she recently got sometimes disappears or blurs out when she moving in videos. I know she's been heavily filtering her face and she definitely had her lips done bigger.
Just had a look and it’s obvious she’s buying comments… if you click their profiles they aren’t even following her😂 how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look and it’s obvious she’s buying comments… if you click their profiles they aren’t even following her😂 how embarrassing.
Oh god. I thought something was up.
Desperation is getting out of hand but you could actually tell. She should have chosen more authentic comments and different wording.
But this comment took me out 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tammy's gone away for the weekend with him. Kids dumped again with whoever.
Is this a weekend tradition now?
I knew something was up when I saw her post today flexing her kids and how she's such a present mummy 🤣🤣
Poor kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Has Matt ever actually spent any quality time with the kids?! Like he’s marrying this woman, surely as a mom you’d want to see the kids form a bond with the new man!!

Reactions: 17
Has Matt ever actually spent any quality time with the kids?! Like he’s marrying this woman, surely as a mom you’d want to see the kids form a bond with the new man!!
It's Tammy, the only thing thay matters is getting her arse shots and some d*ck. Kids. What kids

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't think he wants to because it'll show him how mundane life really gets with kids. He wants to live the fantasy and the sex that comes from being away from each other.
Plus he can have his side bits in Melbourne

Why is he gnawing on her face like a dog on a bone? Remind me again how did this overgrown, unhygienic, cringy toddler pull over a hundred women? Were their drinks spiked or something?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is he gnawing on her face like a dog on a bone? Remind me again how did this overgrown, unhygienic, cringy toddler pull over a hundred women? Were their drinks spiked or something?
He looks like he'd be a horrible kisser anyway. Imagine seeing his big boofhead come at ya. No thanks. He's fugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like he'd be a horrible kisser anyway. Imagine seeing his big boofhead come at ya. No thanks. He's fugly as duck
He gives me an impression he's awful everywhere, from kissing to bed. I'd wage he lasts two pumps while pep talking himself about it, the poor girl under him drowning from the camelhead sweat off his head. He then probably cries his own name out as he comes and actually starts bawling his eyes out. And then starts talking between his sobs about how his mummy would be so proud of him and tell him he did a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He gives me an impression he's awful everywhere, from kissing to bed. I'd wage he lasts two pumps while pep talking himself about it, the poor girl under him drowning from the camelhead sweat off his head. He then probably cries his own name out as he comes and actually starts bawling his eyes out. And then starts talking between his sobs about how his mummy would be so proud of him and tell him he did a good job.
Im dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shout-out to tammyhembrowfunnies for the detective work.

Now I wanna start a Next Boyfriend Bingo.

✓ Will make her feel safe.
✓ Will be co-dependent and clingy as she is.
✓ Will be a 'soulmate she never had or never experienced'.
✓ Will be taken to the Maldives for content.
✓ Will watch a movie on the Maldivian beaches and have date nights she totally didn't arrange for them.
✓ Will propose with a sponsored partnership ring of her choice, before their first anniversary.
✓ Will be pushed on the kids mere weeks after meeting her.
✓ Will be getting married to, but 'will not be a stepdad', while not being a fan od her kids and being forced to interact with them sometimes for content.
✓ May father one child with her for content if engagement (theirs and her online one) starts dropping. Hypothetical co-parenting would be questionable as now it's a 50/50 split given the previous ones, but she's gonna milk that too for content.
✓ Will be chugging down nasty oysters because that's what she wants.
✓ Will be subjected to relentless comparisons to her previous exes, while she spouts the points above pretending they're unique to the guy and their relationship.
✓ What else can be added?
E: I can't believe I forgot to add ✓ He'll be a 'loverrrr' like everyone else.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shout-out to tammyhembrowfunnies for the detective work.

Now I wanna start a Next Boyfriend Bingo.

✓ Will make her feel safe.
✓ Will be co-dependent and clingy as she is.
✓ Will be a 'soulmate she never had or never experienced'.
✓ Will be taken to the Maldives for content.
✓ Will watch a movie on the Maldivian beaches and have date nights she totally didn't arrange for them.
✓ Will propose with a sponsored partnership ring of her choice, before their first anniversary.
✓ Will be pushed on the kids mere weeks after meeting her.
✓ Will be getting married to, but 'will not be a stepdad', while not being a fan od her kids and being forced to interact with them sometimes for content.
✓ May father one child with her for content if engagement (theirs and her online one) starts dropping. Hypothetical co-parenting would be questionable as now it's a 50/50 split given the previous ones, but she's gonna milk that too for content.
✓ Will be chugging down nasty oysters because that's what she wants.
✓ Will be subjected to relentless comparisons to her previous exes, while she spouts the points above pretending they're unique to the guy and their relationship.
✓ What else can be added?
E: I can't believe I forgot to add ✓ He'll be a 'loverrrr' like everyone else.
Maybe "Will be comfortable dry humping and eating face in a public place while the phone is recording".

Surely she doesn't speak like that behind closed doors and it's all put on for the camera? Lit-ur-uhly like an upward inflection on every second word while rolling her eyes and looking off to the side. I can't take her seriously at all.

• Haha
Tammy's really hit a low. She's still losing more daily than gaining.
She was getting around 7000 day when with Matt Poole.
Very obvious since Zukowski came along, when it dropped. People think she's an idiot and his reputation doesn't do her any favours.
Even her comment section is lower than mine sometimes and I have only just over 3000 followers. Some posts she's getting only 150 comments and most look to be bought.
Update: On looking, she only got 64 comments on the last post with her ass and boobs in the pool with the kids. The kids couldn't even bring in the likes.
17 million followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way on this earth I would let a man who I have known for less than six months, who has spent very little time around my children into my life, let alone marry him. She knows the ‘fun’ part of him. She doesn’t know very much about him.
I would rarely comment on other people’s parenting, but this is just crackers. I’m sure they are well rounded and happy, but I feel for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe "Will be comfortable dry humping and eating face in a public place while the phone is recording".

Surely she doesn't speak like that behind closed doors and it's all put on for the camera? Lit-ur-uhly like an upward inflection on every second word while rolling her eyes and looking off to the side. I can't take her seriously at all.
I've noticed she's had a different act and a different personality with everyone she was with. When she was with Reece she sounded a bit more mature and smarter at a much younger age. After him, revisiting her content it seemed like every new guy got a new Tammy, in terms of dressing, acting, talking, behaving, mental and emotional maturity. She acted like a petulant clingy child with Poole, the way she talked and how she behaved. I saw somewhere, I can't remember if I commented about it, but she kept kicking his head with her feet to blow his cap off. He was over it, he was ready to leave and not look back. She also kept pranking him about being pregnant and he wasn't a fan of it at all, and then she went off birth control without telling him. So childish. Zucchini now got this pretend-lady act she puts on. I do think she's met someone as immature and emotionally unstable as she is now.

Reactions: 10