Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikahla

It’s surely telling that Brielle Cooper (not sure who she is, but she made Posy’s cake) has replied to Matt’s new GF on her insta post, but didn’t reply to Tammy’s comment on Matt’s post!
---
Im sorry but Matt Z just gives me the absolute creeps and the biggest ick ever.

I have never said this about an other human ever but he looks like such a shit shag 🤣 like three pumps and he’s a sweaty mess and it’s all over. Missionary only. No stamina. No care for his partners pleasure.

Matt P on the other hand…. Well let’s say his iron man endurance must count for something!!

Reece looks like he would be more interested in watching himself in the mirror, but at least you might get a performance and he could get you in some positions 🤣

How has Tammy ended up with this mess of a man!
Brielle is Matt's cousin. So Posy's Aunty.
I remember from when they raced together. She's also married to Matt's best friend, another Ironman, Matt Bev (something).

I don't think she'd like Tammy on a personal level. She doesn't look like she's interested in the fake influencer world.
Saying that, I couldn't imagine her to be nasty towards Tammy though.
She's a bit of a catch for a single dad. I hope Matt treats her well.
I did notice he bought her a huge bunch of flowers the other day. Something he never did for Tammy.

Reactions: 3

annaliesebeckley

So Tammy blocked me over my comment about Matt being "ick" on the cringe bathroom thirst grab 😥
But that's okay. Instead of my 1 account, I now have 5 new ones 🤪
Fun times ahead for wedding content.
She really must be careful when dissing people

• Haha

Hiraani8

Is there any reason she isn’t getting any help from dentists for her little girls teeth?
Dental work at the age can affect jaw development, making the child less attractive later in life (weaker jaw) I would hold off too.

• Wow

annaliesebeckley

Why is that mutt being so intrusive and taking creepy photos while Tammys asleep? And why is she letting him?
It makes me think he's spying on the kids when they are in the bath, through the gap in the door.
It's not on and its not normal behavior

Attachments

Hiraani8

All due respect, I don't need to Google. I'm in family law. Plenty of clients who are divorcing parents figuring out or fighting for custody among other things, who keep coming back when there's one parent ditching their children for new partners, or trying to alienate their children from their other parent because of a new partner. We've got ties with law enforcement and plenty of workers in mental health and social services field. You truly don't want to know the horrors I've seen and heard of parents who bring home partners that end up doing unspeakable things to parents' children, as the most extreme example. Right next to it would be parents who happily neglect and abandon their children for new partners. It's always children who get hurt in this the most. I truly am sorry if you think being worried for children's wellbeing and working for their benefit is internalised misogyny. Tammy and whomever can have whoever they want in their free time, but when that whoever is pushed up on the children without any thought, that's when it becomes detrimental and dangerous. I would say the same if this was a single parenting man with multiple women brought around as partners and mothers. Would you?
I’m a teacher and my husband works in mental health (also a lawyer) so you’re preaching to the converted about child protection. I do know the horrors you’ve seen because I’ve seen them too.
All due respect, I don't need to Google. I'm in family law. Plenty of clients who are divorcing parents figuring out or fighting for custody among other things, who keep coming back when there's one parent ditching their children for new partners, or trying to alienate their children from their other parent because of a new partner. We've got ties with law enforcement and plenty of workers in mental health and social services field. You truly don't want to know the horrors I've seen and heard of parents who bring home partners that end up doing unspeakable things to parents' children, as the most extreme example. Right next to it would be parents who happily neglect and abandon their children for new partners. It's always children who get hurt in this the most. I truly am sorry if you think being worried for children's wellbeing and working for their benefit is internalised misogyny. Tammy and whomever can have whoever they want in their free time, but when that whoever is pushed up on the children without any thought, that's when it becomes detrimental and dangerous. I would say the same if this was a single parenting man with multiple women brought around as partners and mothers. Would you?
I’m a teacher and my husband is a lawyer working in mental health. You’re preaching to the converted about child safety. That said, the original comments were that Tammy shouldn’t be dating with a baby at home and that she’s not entitled to time away from her children. As a mother of 3, I disagree. Mothers need a break and shouldn’t be shamed for having a life outside of her children. We don’t shame men in the same capacity, so why do we shame each other ?
---
She's dumped the kids again to go out partying in her grannies nightie.
And she's purposely hiding her ring hand because we all know she's wearing that ring and forgives the man who messaged a big boobed younger girl.
She'll carry this charade for ages. Brings her talk when she knows she desperately needs it
The nightie seems too big for her.

doedoebirds

Does anyone follow Tammy in Snapchat?
Is she uploading from cruise because by the looks of it, Matt's gone on his own.
He uploaded a story yesterday asking people what to expect and a while back he was saying it's Tammy's first cruise.
But she uploaded a story in her house this morning......pre recorded?????
I wonder why she didn't go all of a sudden?
She got her nails done yesterday morning too, which usually indicates an event

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Sorry to break up the discourse about Boobheaded Ogre, but what in the world will her overly expensive retreat would teach? How to come from wealthy & famous men's sacks? How to give yourself a wedgie for instagram? Ways to roll your eyes and flung your mouth open like a true soulless sex doll? Special course on methods for multiple (failed) engagements and many baby daddies? What sort of Einsteins are gonna be willing to shill 12 thousand AUSD for that?
Imagine being one of these desperadoes and having your face plastered all over instagram, by paying to listen to this bogan.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
He’s such a dweeb and his friends look equally dweebish. The type to show his friends their private ‘videos’.

• Sick

Mikahla

OMG, why are people upset with Matt's girlfriend. She's a positive role model, looks comfortable with Posy already and seems pretty loved up with MP. His parents have commented about her and I'm pretty sure she stayed with them in Sydney on the weekend.
Concerns should be with Matt and Tammy, not this couple.
People always going on about Tammy being allowed to date, which she said she did before MZ but people expect MP to be celebate.

• Heart

SammyyJo

I think he sticks his dick in anything and anyone. As long as it adds to his "list"
---

Was easy. Tammy bragged about the price of the house. Only had to look up Real Estate pages online and put in that price and Gold Coast and it comes up. Photos match up and you can see her car in the driveway in Google maps. In fact, Google satellite brings up everything
---

Was easy. Tammy bragged about the price of the house. Only had to look up Real Estate pages online and put in that price and Gold Coast and it comes up. Photos match up and you can see her car in the driveway in Google maps. In fact, Google satellite brings up everything
I found it. Jus saved a pic of her house then did google reverse search & there it was