Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

didshesaythat

I just watched it 😂

Two things - is she friends with the ‘paparazzi’? She strikes me as the type to pre arrange it, then I started reading comments on it and said they’re known to each other
And secondly, she’s so short and stumpy 😂
There's a photo of them together 🤣😁🤣 and it says in the comments on that video that he wrote an article about how Influencers call him to arrange times.
And someone just commented how not 1 person even looked at them, yet she's hiding her face as if everyone is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Mikahla

I think we’re all in agreement that he’s a creep. Being a creep is a bit different to being a child sexual predator.
I'm team "sexual predator" 🙌
Well not really because that person only said he could be a Peeping Tom ( It makes me think he's spying on the kids when they are in the bath, through the gap in the door)

crasyashybaby

I reckon the social luxe has set up all the birthday celebrations. It's a paid holiday for sure as tammy keeps tagging them.

doedoebirds

The thing is, the lip fillers are very obvious and also so common now that there is little point in denying and really no shame. But her doing that makes her claims about the BBL also seem questionable. Someone like Skye owns up to all her plastic surgery and maintains her booty is natty and it largely seems believable because she owns everything else. Tammy, however, is treating us all like fools and just showing her word means very little.
---
I also want to know if the article mentions her being 20 or 21 when wolf was born. The latter is correct but she claims the former for some reason. I tired running the article through a pay wall reader with no luck.
I wouldn't bother. It was like 2 pages, nothing we haven't heard of before. It's not a magazine, just a supplement in the middle of a newspaper along with other ones.
She made it look like it was an actual magazine

Slowphie

Team Tammy d-ckriding for the Greasy Sleaze hard. This is one of the pages ran by Tammy stans and I assume someone from her circle. How long until the tune flips on Grease, much like it had with Matt P? I love it how the original poster clarified when this happened, but Team Tammy is vehemently denying it. Maybe the woman should've fully doxxed herself so Team Tammy can be out to get her too, like they did with London.
Do we know who the girl is that he messaged?

Gemziesss

For someone with so many followers I’m surprised at the lack of comments 😳 surely there have got to be millions of bots following her

didshesaythat

For someone with so many followers I’m surprised at the lack of comments 😳 surely there have got to be millions of bots following her
She's been buying followers for years. It's been in the news. One time it went up 35,000 followers overnight.
These are empty accounts, that don't comment. Just there for numbers.

Mikahla

The Sex Pest went from 'not posting Tammy's children out of respect to their fathers ' to now solely posing with and posting Posy. Including when she sleeps in the bed with him... Baby girl's face perfectly encapsulates how I feel about him near the kids. Especially her tiny self. She does not like that man and no one can tell me otherwise.
My God he's ugly.
Yeah, he lost that "respect for the dads" real quick.
Wasn't it a day after Matt's girlfriend uploaded Posy?
Has jealous Tammy written all over it