Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vdayqueen24

I don’t actually think so. She’s standing with her legs closer together in the newest one and I think you can build a tiny bit of muscle there to disguise it a little bit that’s just my 2 cents
---
I don’t actually think so. She’s standing with her legs closer together in the newest one and I think you can build a tiny bit of muscle there to disguise it a little bit that’s just my 2 cents
Just saw this on Gymsnark 😬

Reactions: 2

didshesaythat

This is my personal opinion and you are free to disagree.
Yes young kids and toddlers can be messy, but I personally think that this can come across as lack of care. I see parents that manage to let the kids be kids but also when taking them out dress them nicely and all.
When Posy is with Matt he seem to put her in cleaner clothes etc…

Tammy does not seem to be most clean and hygienic person out there, so can’t expect the kids to be.

Every time I see Tammy I get the feeling she does not shower hahaha
Tammy always looks dirty, I agree.
She slathers on heavy makeup and filters to cover her unhygienic skin.
Matt does seem to put in effort with Posy, a lot actually.
Tammy only does it when she wants matchy matchy content.
But let's face it, that kid is a riot 😆😆😆 They are going to have issues with her when older. This is when they will disagree on everything.
---
Take that lol
I'm glad people stood up to that. Tammy's fans would go ballistic if Matt wrote that on her page.

BTW- new paparazzi video on TikTok under Jayden Seyfarth of Tammy and Matt.....have a bit of fun 🤣

Anyone else think Amy is possibly pregnant? I had a feeling a few weeks ago I can’t remember why but Emilee just posted a pic and the mum was holding her stomach

goddamnit

Why would he? …to be a good dad…
You're only holding Matt to Tammy’s standard (which you’ve been very critical of)?
Why is having a gf making Matt Poole out to be a bad dad? He's always taking Posy on holidays with him and not making her do stupid videos for likes.
I see him as the more responsible parent, regardless if he has a gf or not.
Posy is accustomed to having lots of females around her, no different in my eyes. Things would only get complicated if they both moved in with each other. Well not really complicated but you know what I mean.
But since she's a nurse, I'd be guessing her work schedule would be hectic and she wouldn't be around much.
They may be a new couple but do we know how long they've known each other? Looking at her page, she's lived in his area for a long time and Burleigh is a small place where everyone knows each other and she's in photos at the place where he goes all the time, Burleigh hotel (?) the one on the beach.
We all be guessing at this stage.
And I guess we can only hope they stay together 🤞
Tammy on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. She went looking for men in other countries and bringing them back to her house. And not decent standing adults, rappers with shit values.

Was anyone around during the Reece/ London era?
It looks like Miss Tammy has been dealt with some bad karma.
She's now the "London".
People coming down on her hard on Poole's posts. Like they did to London on Reece's Posts.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Went to look at that Aussieinfluenceropinions story but she's deleted it all.
Maybe she got further information which she definitely doesn't want to share 🤔
Backtracked a little bit, but still semi-defending him. I really wonder why a well known, self-proclaimed misogynistic womaniser asked a woman if she's taken on a bikini photo of herself. It's truly a mystery.

Attachments

Shouttoallmylostboys1

'Do you see her anywhere'
Yes, we do, Tammy. In the orchestrated pap walk photos you totally don't call your not-friend Jaden to take. Or when you orchestrate a fake cry-interview about your children when you and your sisters let any deranged fan of yours take your kids, hurt one and lose the other. Remember that? Employing random strangers without background checks, interviews and trial periods, to take care of your own flesh and blood?

Also, hi Tammy (or your mysterious 'friend')! Thank you for further proof you read here! I mentioned a nanny yesterday during the wedding discourse and this pops up a few hours later.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

notahater1010

VIP Member
Now explain how hard she works?
And how she struggles with the kids when she has a village of babysitters at beck and call?
If you're wondering about energy, don't.
If you are, it's probably cocaine or Matt's ADHD Ritalin.
---
There is a reason why she can just travel anytime like a person who has no kids, when she can just leave them at home, not everyone can do that. Too easy of a life.

She doesn’t work hard at all. In fact very few influencers we can say work hard and put thought into their work.

I always wonder if influencers like Tammy don’t think about doing something more to their lives…such as learn something new…study something…acquire some knowledge about something. It must be an empty life to not evolve and grow as a person.

I don’t know who is the girl Matt P was with, but people was making comments on his post about it.
---
Tammy had photos of Zukowski with Posy at the beach. I wouldn't worry about that. You're also worried about 3 or 4 girlfriends in 2 years? For a guy? Really? Most have that much in a few months 🤣🤣
BTW, I've only known of 1 girlfriend of Poole's. I'm sure he's had more but that's all I've seen uploaded.
Well having girlfriends is different than hanging out or hook ups. I am sure he had plenty of hookups.
People that has many gfs which they introduce to their family and friends in a short period of time we can’t take really serious.

I just had this idea that he was a much better dad than Tammy is as a mom. So I would think that he would be careful before introducing someone to Posy.

I think Posy is adorable even though she seems to turn the house upside down.

A few people made comments on Tammy’s post about Saskia saying she needs braces and she needs to fix her teeth etc…I actually felt bad cause she is shy and have people saying this comments about her appearance isn’t nice.

P.s I wonder when she is getting married. She will definitely regret.

Last edited:

charliechap

VIP Member
BTW- new paparazzi video on TikTok under Jayden Seyfarth of Tammy and Matt.....have a bit of fun 🤣
I just watched it 😂

Two things - is she friends with the ‘paparazzi’? She strikes me as the type to pre arrange it, then I started reading comments on it and said they’re known to each other
And secondly, she’s so short and stumpy 😂

Lilp

I agree with all of this except for him showering her with gifts. The guy comes across as broke asf lol 😂 He wouldn't be able to love bomb her with the Gucci and Louis Vuitton stuff that she'd ideally be expecting him to.

I'm laughing because he's clearly a gold digger so he deserves a bit of a laugh at his expense. 100% Tammy would be paying for his flights to the GC, but also for her own down to Melb. She'd be the one paying for dinner all the time too I'm sure 😂
Has anyone had a look at how his insta engagement has been since being with Tammy? How many new followers ect we know hers has dropped but what has happened with his?