Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Haha imagine what Reece thinks while they are hanging out? Matt having to get Sugar Mummy to pay for each round of drinks at the expensive beach clubs they would probably frequent,
---
I just looked at both Matt and Tammy's Instagrams for the first time in ages (don't follow either of them). Funny how his full of pics of Tammy but she doesn't seem to have any or many of him? He is desperate to show her off but not sure the feeling is as mutual? Or maybe she normally keeps her men off the Gram to keep those old sleazy pervert followers?
Reece seems to be as impressed by him as we all are on here.

Zucchini wants to exploit this whole thing as much as he can to his ordeal and defense. He's made at least a few fake accounts speaking in his own defense and telling Tammy to rethink her punishment (of him being featured off her social media). The drama works for them both. They get comments, meaning they get real engagement and boosts on their posts. People questioning them about it drives their profiles out to others more. Tammy thrives on any attention, but she also thrived on cringe and questionable photos with her men before. There's plenty of videos and photos of them groping her and whatnot, it's just not reserved for Zucchini this time because he can't behave.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kimoii

The constant blaming of alcohol for messaging someone? So that makes it ok? Like grow up

Mikahla

Has Tammy bought comments now? Her recent posts have an influx of men all saying the same thing but in different words.

And yes, you can buy followers, likes and comments online.

Also, she's been filtering and editing a lot lately. You know how you can tell, that huge burn scar on her stomach she recently got sometimes disappears or blurs out when she moving in videos. I know she's been heavily filtering her face and she definitely had her lips done bigger.

• Sick

notahater1010

VIP Member
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.

• Sick

kmartplate

VIP Member
Pretty sure no airline allows for mobile data. You have to use their in house programming during flight. They are flying for I think roughly 24 hrs
I was using social media on a flight just a few weeks ago! Would totally have expected this from Tammy.

• Wow

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Matt is rushing the pregnancy purely because Anna wants to be pregnant soon. Matt does everything she does and always has. They will be using both experiences for the podcast. He has his entire life planned already, probably including the birth plan
He also probably had planned who he'll sleep with too, since he doesn't appear to be the type that's attracted to & appreciating the body that's growing his child. He has no qualms being disloyal when he's dating, let alone married and expecting a kid. But if both Anna and Tammy get pregnant simultaneously, what are his remaining hook-up options?! Is he gonna scout barely legal girls with DD bosom again? Is Alanna gonna be single by then?! So many questions on my mind!

Shouttoallmylostboys1

They don't have friends, do they?
Like most young couples who go out together enjoying time with others.
These 2 just dress up for content and that's it? I'll rephrase that. She dresses up like it's formal and he goes in his unironed grandfather's polo shirt and runners, just so they can make their life look so exciting and fulfilling. Just for content? I think that's really sad.
He wants a family but all he does is go out without them nearly every night.
Should have guessed when she used the kids for content today. Mum guilt
Oh no, he definitely wants a family. Just a family with one child from his dad and Tammy. He totally also wants to be a stepfather, especially when he's said he's repulsed and aggravated by her children, physically recoiling away from them, and allegedly 'not posting them out of respect for their dads'. He also has soooo much respect for the children whenever he gropes their mother for everyone to see (including the children), cheats on her, blatantly disrespects her publicly, uses her for the fame and money. Absolute catch of a man, prime parenting material. For this reason, after the wedding I think older kids might be shipped off to Tammy's family and Reece's parents more, and Posy palmed off to her dad almost full-time. Matt Poole already has Posy more than he did before Zucchini came into the picture. Zucchini's gonna make way for his tiny 'heir' only.
---
Say hello to Zucchini's own burner account. This is the first and only determined account defending him by all means and using wording similar to his, stroking his ego too, ever since the cheating scandal broke out. If I'm right, this is the same account that wrote novels to defend Zucchini and indirectly blamed Tammy for Zucchini's reaching out to that woman and his drinking. My best bet is, if this isn't Zucchini himself (which I doubt), it's his mother or someone equally deranged and obsessed with his loser self. Account is empty, somewhat new, posting hundreds of posts and changing profile photos to make it look like it's active... To exactly 0 followers. LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

annaliesebeckley

I wonder if Tammy will let Matt go to Michaels (Anna's fiance) bucks party?
I reckon Tammy didn't go to Anna's because she doesn't want Matt to go to Melbourne to his bucks night.
She's controlling him psychologically

Have you all seen Influencerupdates video on Tammy, on her TikTok 👀👀👀👀
The comments are gold
---
Matty's mummy always defending her precious Sunshine.
She even told him not to tell his girlfriends that he was infertile. Don't want to scare them away. (He said that on a podcast)
She can't have her money source disrupted. She went from Kmart, to designer gifts from Tammy.
It's no wonder he reeks of mummy boy syndrome with a sprinkle of misogyny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Haha, did you write a comment on Mia Freedmans's Instagram page? Someone said the exact same thing in the comments. I was pissing myself.
Tammy's getting a roasting on every post
Haven't commented anywhere just yet, but will check this later today. This person is spot on about it all. How fast until the comments are gone, though? Are Mama Mia the type to remove comments that don't kiss their guest's derrière?
---
Umm 👀👀👀👀🤦
I swear he's in the closet. He's the least male, male that I've seen.
Beards and facial hair usually make men look more appealing. He looks like a turd that was dropped on the floor full of hair waste and was rolled around in it. There's not a thing in the world that can make that ugly soul look better.

• Haha

Mikahla

Don’t come for me guys but I think she looks really good here 🫣 I’ll see myself out
No one said she didn't 😆
Although her dress looks like cheap Shein shit and she's a shit human 😝
What's funny is her and Matt's interaction, looks like business transaction.
And the eye fucking and pushing her bum out so hard to make it look big 🤣
She's more interested in smiling at paparazzi

• Haha

Mikahla

Where and why did the weird open mouthed, front teeth showing, drugged eye-rolling pose become a ‘thing’ for her? And she actually thinks it’s sexy?
its like there’s no life behind her eyes when she does that weird little eye fucking routine.
She started when she followed rapper Saweetie. That's her signature mannerisms.
Just cheapens the mole, alongside the bogan tatts.

goddamnit

There are a lot of things that I dislike on Tammy, but to be fair whoever posted that screenshot wanted this to blow up.
If the girl was a girls girl she would have messaged Tammy or someone close to Tammy to tell what happened but instead she posted on a TT facebook page.
I will say more it felt as if the girl enjoyed to have Tammy’s guy messaging her.
---
Wow spend the life savings or super just to have a kid. I wish they had some sort of birth control in this country. Some people really shouldn’t have kids, especially if they can’t afford it.
Its a private group. She could have done alot more damage I guess.
But what if Tammy was sent it? Maybe this explains the block she gave Matt???

You aren't suggesting the less priviliged couples shouldn't have babies, are you? If you can't conceive, you don't need birth control.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
If I received this set, I'd be returning right away. The color doesn't even match.
And how many freaking times does she have to say obsessed and with different outfits over the years. She says she wears something all the time but with about 10 different outfits. The girl has no intelligence whatsoever.
Oh I forgot - No return policy. So I'd be stuck with mismatched set
How much fucking Denim does one need!?

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Five stories full of endless eye fking herself and eyerolling, flung open mouth, greasy hair (is there anything else she can do with her hair besides not wash it?), and making relatively nice dresses look cheap. The awful boob job making it worse. Speaking of... Maybe there's someone in Melbourne offering a two-for-one mouth-closing and implant-fixing surgery for cheaper than usual. Let me have my hopes up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Reeks of narcissism.
When I see these posts, 100% he photoshops.
He be eating too much because Tammy now pays for everything
Why is his derrière half out when there's children around...

He's so sexy personality and physically wise, I can just see how ladies are throwing themselves at him. Poor guy can't get a break from those womens....

• Sick