Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
OMG, why are people upset with Matt's girlfriend. She's a positive role model, looks comfortable with Posy already and seems pretty loved up with MP. His parents have commented about her and I'm pretty sure she stayed with them in Sydney on the weekend.
Concerns should be with Matt and Tammy, not this couple.
People always going on about Tammy being allowed to date, which she said she did before MZ but people expect MP to be celebate.
It’s the fact this is the second girlfriend that we know of he’s introduced his child to after 2 months….. not good for any child.

Reactions: 4
PO doesn't look like she wants to be there.
He made a long birthday post with multiple photos of the same photo. But of course it was showcasing him and not Posy. Acting like he's the father.

The forehead has made its way into the building again. And he looks like he has herpes on his lips here too and this is a while ago

Attachments

• Sick

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Finally reunited with my favorite co-worker today. We snarked a little over the break and she sent me these from tik tok. These two apparently did a couple's challenge and the videos are so uneasy for me to watch.

Both eye-fk themself so much in the camera. Both are so rough with each other. Tammy acts like a petulant child in hers. She also indirectly made herself a hypocrite. Before this, she was poor and got subpar education, and only had 'two boyfriends' pre-Zucchini. Now she admits she went to three different schools (Singapore one included) and she's had at least four boyfriends, which I think the count is higher. Plus if she only had three boyfriends and got engaged to each one, that speaks for itself.

Zucchini made his video so uncomfortable for me to watch. He's had a psychopathic face in both of them and he's had a grip on the back of her neck throughout his whole video. He was rough pushing her down as well. This feels like it isn't gonna end well in more ways than one.

Attachments

annaliesebeckley

Went to look at that Aussieinfluenceropinions story but she's deleted it all.
Maybe she got further information which she definitely doesn't want to share 🤔

Mikahla

Cue Matt trying to show he’s at Tammy’s birthday via his own stories to stay relevant
What's the go with booking a Bali holiday for birthday and not being able to go because passport ran out? She told her followers months ago she was going to Bali for her 30th. You'd think you'd know considering they send you out a reminder before it expires.

Sashafierce

I just watched the mexicola videos. 🤢🤢
Where was Posy during these? If they want to just go to party places, drink, and grope each other in public she honestly should have left the kids at home. Watching him try kiss her she looks repulsed and as if she’s pushing him off her.

Have they even done one kids activity at all? Or has it been all about Tammy being a sugar mumma to the Mount Everest of foreheads?

She’s a selfish bitch honestly.
I’m guessing the two older are there to visit/ spend time with Reece. Not sure about Posey, she would’ve been better with Matt P but maybe he was unable to? Or perhaps Tammy didn’t want to leave her for that long.

Lovesitmate

You can’t do much when they’re under 10, one of my daughters has an overbite but we are booked in for x-rays and to see an Orthodontist to make a plan, I believe they can try a plate or something early to lessen the chances of Orthognathic surgery. She is the only one in our family with an overbite, unfortunately not much you can do, luck of the draw.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Tammy and that paparazzi guy.
He's also always at her remote shoots for saski
Really mysterious how she and her mean not-friend are posing together and have years worthy of content together. How he's also the one doing majority of her pap walk photos. But she totally doesn't call on him because he's mean and doesn't take nice pictures. Especially when she was heavily pregnant with Posy, had couple troubles with Poole, and hired Jaden to take photos of them together at the beach. Don't have the time to dig right now, but there were two shots were she was directing Poole on crouching to her belly and her turning to see if she's in the direction of Jaden's camera. But they're sooooo not friends or collaborating together.

oceansaway

Chatty Member
WTf, she is completely thirsty for attention Tammy's latest post with Posy on the bed would have to be up their with Balenciagas vulgar excuse for advertising., using her child for what is clearly an attempt of shots of her ( near naked) ass on a bed. . Where the F is Posy's father, ? Too busy collecting his monthly allowances from her?

• Sad

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Somehow I don't think Matt was innocent.
Guy I work with knows her and she's pretty provocative. She wore this out.
She lives in inner Melbourne. Not far from Matt
He slid into her dms though? I will say I’m a bit shocked, I don’t even find the girl that attractive. Yes she’s but pretty but she’s just your stock standard blonde with big boobs. Tammy has all of that but is absolutely loaded but does comes with 3 kids so ya know? 🤪 I’m not completely heartless I feel a LITTLE bit for her if she had any brains at all she would dump him and work on herself.

Put it here for prosperity before she deletes it 😆
She won't delete it. She can't afford too anymore. Her engagement rate is pretty much zero. She needs as much attention as she can get, since being with the stooge Zukowski.
---
Im surprised matt Poole didn't remove the comments about Posy being in bed with Zukowski on a few of his last posts
He won't say anything because he'd be getting paid by Tammy for child support because he's the lesser income earner. And their agreement looks like 50/50.

cjs_399

My friend knows Genevieve, his ex. He cheated on her. He was living with her and her twin sister at the time. Moved out to his mums after they ended. His sister's were devastated because they were really close to her.
He has her name attooed on his body.
Thats really sad. Im shocked because he semed so smitten. Genevieve sounded lovely from how Him and Anna spoke about her on the pod.

doedoebirds

There is a reason why she can just travel anytime like a person who has no kids, when she can just leave them at home, not everyone can do that. Too easy of a life.

She doesn’t work hard at all. In fact very few influencers we can say work hard and put thought into their work.

I always wonder if influencers like Tammy don’t think about doing something more to their lives…such as learn something new…study something…acquire some knowledge about something. It must be an empty life to not evolve and grow as a person.

I don’t know who is the girl Matt P was with, but people was making comments on his post about it.
---

Well having girlfriends is different than hanging out or hook ups. I am sure he had plenty of hookups.
People that has many gfs which they introduce to their family and friends in a short period of time we can’t take really serious.

I just had this idea that he was a much better dad than Tammy is as a mom. So I would think that he would be careful before introducing someone to Posy.

I think Posy is adorable even though she seems to turn the house upside down.

A few people made comments on Tammy’s post about Saskia saying she needs braces and she needs to fix her teeth etc…I actually felt bad cause she is shy and have people saying this comments about her appearance isn’t nice.

P.s I wonder when she is getting married. She will definitely regret.
Why would Matt P have to be careful introducing someone to Posy when Tammy did exactly the same? Double standards. Not even the same comparison considering Matt Z lives with Tammy and he is a male and a very slimy one.
It's not like those 3 kids aren't use to people coming and going from their lives.

But who noticed that Tammy put up a loved up photo of her and Zukowski,, right after Matt uploaded him and his girlfriend :m:m:mAnd she hasnt featured him for ages. I'm betting there is some tension going on right now. Tammy hates being outstaged and she'd be fuming at the comments on his post.
---
There is a reason why she can just travel anytime like a person who has no kids, when she can just leave them at home, not everyone can do that. Too easy of a life.

She doesn’t work hard at all. In fact very few influencers we can say work hard and put thought into their work.

I always wonder if influencers like Tammy don’t think about doing something more to their lives…such as learn something new…study something…acquire some knowledge about something. It must be an empty life to not evolve and grow as a person.

I don’t know who is the girl Matt P was with, but people was making comments on his post about it.
---

Well having girlfriends is different than hanging out or hook ups. I am sure he had plenty of hookups.
People that has many gfs which they introduce to their family and friends in a short period of time we can’t take really serious.

I just had this idea that he was a much better dad than Tammy is as a mom. So I would think that he would be careful before introducing someone to Posy.

A few people made comments on Tammy’s post about Saskia saying she needs braces and she needs to fix her teeth etc…I actually felt bad cause she is shy and have people saying this comments about her appearance isn’t nice.

Bloody hell. If Saskia is shy, why the fuck is her mother tormenting her by making her do all that stupid in-sync video shit??????? Thats child abuse.
---

---

Bloody hell. If Saskia is shy, why the fuck is her mother tormenting her by making her do all that stupid in-sync video shit??????? Thats child abuse.

New thread suggestion;

Tammy cut her kids hair with toenail clippers, it looks like forehead cheaters still getting into her knickers
Tammy Hembrow needs to be in title somehow.
It's a searchable title, so maybe something not too out there.
But I agree, something with "cheater" in title because it carries on with the title of this thread.

Reactions: 3

Mikahla

Anyone think Tammy is getting some work done? She's been very quiet the past 3 days and uploading old photos.
Matt Z stayed in Melbourne too.
Boobs re done?

timtams

Sorry if it's been covered, Ive been following here but I can't remember - how did they meet!? This is such a weird coupling to me. Surely Tammy has better options and lots of male attention.

annaliesebeckley

Surely regardless of whose sperm they use, as far as IVF goes there would need to be contracts signed etc to prevent this? Like a sperm donor couldn't find children that came from his sperm and file for custody could they? Idk the whole thing seems messy regardless
Yes but completely different circumstances they are entering.
Might be his dad's sperm and contract may be signed but then we have Matt in that picture too as her ex husband and "father" (?) to child.
If a divorce comes and it gets messy because we know Tammy is, Matt would have rights too. See it would be Matt and his dad against her.