Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

didshesaythat

Here's an unedited one. Or at least, less edited.
Bahaha, that's why he greases his hair back. His head looks like a mop 💀
---
Yes, I don’t think Matt’s girlfriend is so new, and she didn’t even go to Fiji, let alone get engaged there .
They've been together for a while and have gone away on holidays together. He soft launched her in a story a few months ago when he went to NSW (Byron or somewhere around there) having dinner together.
She's wholesome

Reactions: 4

doedoebirds

I made the exact same comments when Tammy introduced her new bf too. They are as bad as eachother.
it’s not all about sexual assault, it’s confusing for the children involved and many if not all people that work in this field recommend 6 months.
he had a different girlfriend a couple of months ago so they haven’t been together long at all
Fair enough. I understand Wolf and Sass forming a bond with their mums partner but I'm not sure about Posy.
And they are only dating, not living together. And he only has Posy mainly during the daytime and she looks like she's a nurse/ doctor, so cant imagine her being around much or having a lasting impression on her.

annaliesebeckley

Any guesses what Tammys had done to her face?
Or is it a rediculous AI thing?
She looks like an alien
The bloody lips on her. They touch her nose.
But it's the "it's not a filter sis" comments by her on TikTok that have me gagging.
It just makes her look like a complete dickhead liar when people read them.
She lies about a stupid filter, imagine what else she lies sbout

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

This is weird.
I made a comment once about Matt Z being a gold digging asshole, on a new Matt Z and Tammy fan page with over 14,000 followers, and it's taken down all posts and renamed itself.
It was something like TammyandMattforever 😂
They had photos of every upload they did together and they defended Matt fiercely.
I had blocked them, so they were in my block list but under this name.
Anyone else remember? This is the page
I remember them. When video of Zucchini and Tammy snogging at that hotel came up, this person was screaming in Matt Poole's comment section on how he's a dead beat father (under a post of him and Posy, who was abandoned by Tammy for days to meet with Zucchini). They said something along the lines of Tammy 'finding a better father for Posy'. They were a Wonder Woman fan page at the time, then came the name change and obsession. I laughed my arse off when they posted that video of Tammy gurning hard while holding onto Matt and captioned them being soulmates and true love and how any mother would wish Tammy for her son.

Do you think Tammy's paying some of the Saskia office girls or her demented Reece & London hate group members to make those fan pages? The same happened with Matt Poole and as soon as first issues arose, the pages went against him, then got deleted.

• Haha

goddamnit

What is going on here? Her boobs are spilling over those cups which are too low. The moment she lifts her arms above her shoulders she's gonna flash everyone.
Getting her thot on for charity 😏
How embarrassing and distasteful.
Amy looks classy

• Haha
Oh I’m not defending Tammy at all - she introduced Zucchini far too quickly to her children. It works both ways - new partners should not be introduced to children after dating for a few weeks/couple of months. They are free to date & shag whoever they want - they should just do it in their non-parenting time. I’m sure Matt’s girlfriend is lovely - just if it was me I wouldn’t be happy about her posting my toddler so soon. But then again, I don’t plaster my child in her nappy all over social media unlike Tammy so she probably doesn’t give a shit lol.
Understandable.
But the difference being that the children are sleeping under the same roof as Matt Z.
Matt P seems to only have Posy during the day and she's a worker, so wouldnt be around all the time, unlike Matt Z who has no job around Tammy. She also doesn't live with Matt Poole.

notahater1010

VIP Member
I respectfully disagree because she's barely two. I'm not a mother, won't be a mother, but my husband and I often babysit our family's children. We took in our 2-YO toddler cousin in a really difficult situation, for a little bit. We got lucky enough to get time off work and the entirety of time we've spent doing activities baby loved.
This is my personal opinion and you are free to disagree.
Yes young kids and toddlers can be messy, but I personally think that this can come across as lack of care. I see parents that manage to let the kids be kids but also when taking them out dress them nicely and all.
When Posy is with Matt he seem to put her in cleaner clothes etc…

Tammy does not seem to be most clean and hygienic person out there, so can’t expect the kids to be.

Every time I see Tammy I get the feeling she does not shower hahaha

annaliesebeckley

Fair enough. I understand Wolf and Sass forming a bond with their mums partner but I'm not sure about Posy.
And they are only dating, not living together. And he only has Posy mainly during the daytime and she looks like she's a nurse/ doctor, so cant imagine her being around much or having a lasting impression on her.
2 year olds love and go to anyone. Posy isn't the one to be worried about

She has literally just this second refollowed him. I just went on her insta and she wasn't following him, then searched his insta and suddenly she's following him again. This is very immature behaviour tbh.
She's just logged into TikTok replying to people. So she's seen the shit go down and remedied the situation

• Haha
Matt's friends are getting in on he action on Tammy's latest post.
Well, it's probably just his mummy. Fake account
First thing I thought of when I saw that comment was that it was Matt and it disappeared when I went to comment too. Funny the timing too, when someone linked the Outspoken Podcast's, podcast about trying to make sense of his explanation.
(Which completely made sense)
I also find it funny that Tammy doesn't follow Matt's best lifelong friend "Dale"- the guy who gladly offered himself up for the slaughter instead of Matt.

goddamnit

I thought Matt P had another gf in January. This one is new and probably fresh.
I also would not like my ex new girl posting pictures of my child. But again people are different.

I am all for people dating and finding new partners but people seem to jump from one relationship to another. Yes 3-4 partners in 2 years is a lot and it means the relationships were short and superficial.

I really don’t get where Tammy get all this energy from…travel 25hrs for one week to attend a wedding.
I get the feeling she does have a nanny or a maid, but does not disclose. I find hard to believe she does it all.
Tammy had photos of Zukowski with Posy at the beach. I wouldn't worry about that. You're also worried about 3 or 4 girlfriends in 2 years? For a guy? Really? Most have that much in a few months 🤣🤣
I mean Tammy screwed all of LA in a year, I wouldn't worry your head about it, it's not worth it. I'm sure if her and Zukowski break up, she'll find another guy to get engaged to within the year, again.
BTW, I've only known of 1 girlfriend of Poole's. I'm sure he's had more but that's all I've seen uploaded.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I can't attach the file here, apparently it's too large (rivaling Zucchini's ego size!), but my co-worker sent me Tammy's last tik tok. Key points:

- she truly doesn't know why other parents get weird vibes from her and calls it 'high school drama'. I never would have guessed showing the world my poop hole for free, exploiting my vulnerable kids and humping a new man every year for my social media would have an effect on my children and me!! Acting like a petulant child too for everyone to see... Truly a mystery why she isn't well liked :-( in sincerity, I hope Wolf and Sass aren't truly bullied or worse for her behaviour.

- she did a monologue on not caring about her teeth alignment, which is fine for her I suppose. But the entire attitude felt like she doesn't care about dental care at all, and explains why she isn't treating Sass. She goes by what her parents said, 'teeth add character'.

- Apparently she was also bullied a lot in school and her favourite past time, after reading hate comments, is finding her bullies online and stalking them. Now I see where that Reece and London hate group gets the behaviour from! Anyways I'm sure those people settled down and had families with one partner, and reserved their poop hole for one partner rather than for family, friends, strangers and more.

- a whole cognitively dissonant monologue on co-parenting. Speaking the exact opposite of what she behaves like. Now she believes the internet is 'upset' whenever annual boyfriend hangs around previous annual boyfriend and baby daddy. She explains it's 'just how it is with kids' and 'its good for the kids and better than being bitter and petty' Oh? Tim Tam you're both bitter and petty twice a year, whenever a new annual boyfriend breaks up and finds a rebound, or someone new. She also wants to do a whole video on co-parenting for tik tok... And her 'advice' is to 'put your feelings aside to make it easy and peaceful for everyone', she promises it'll be better... The first person I'd run to for a co-parenting advice for sure.

- last but not really the most important, Matt 1 and Matt 2 were together on a flight today. Zucchini had to send Tim Tam photo for proof, I assume he has to have checking in with her scheduled, so she can make sure he's not in a young girl's inbox instead. I can just tell Matt Poole went home and laughed his behind off with his mates over pints on how whimpy and cringey Zucchini is, and their whole charade of a relationship. I don't drink, but I'd pay Poole all the rounds and have one with him, just to join in on the laughter.

• Haha

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
OMG, why are people upset with Matt's girlfriend. She's a positive role model, looks comfortable with Posy already and seems pretty loved up with MP. His parents have commented about her and I'm pretty sure she stayed with them in Sydney on the weekend.
Concerns should be with Matt and Tammy, not this couple.
People always going on about Tammy being allowed to date, which she said she did before MZ but people expect MP to be celebate.
It’s the fact this is the second girlfriend that we know of he’s introduced his child to after 2 months….. not good for any child.

PO doesn't look like she wants to be there.
He made a long birthday post with multiple photos of the same photo. But of course it was showcasing him and not Posy. Acting like he's the father.

The forehead has made its way into the building again. And he looks like he has herpes on his lips here too and this is a while ago

Attachments

• Sick

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Finally reunited with my favorite co-worker today. We snarked a little over the break and she sent me these from tik tok. These two apparently did a couple's challenge and the videos are so uneasy for me to watch.

Both eye-fk themself so much in the camera. Both are so rough with each other. Tammy acts like a petulant child in hers. She also indirectly made herself a hypocrite. Before this, she was poor and got subpar education, and only had 'two boyfriends' pre-Zucchini. Now she admits she went to three different schools (Singapore one included) and she's had at least four boyfriends, which I think the count is higher. Plus if she only had three boyfriends and got engaged to each one, that speaks for itself.

Zucchini made his video so uncomfortable for me to watch. He's had a psychopathic face in both of them and he's had a grip on the back of her neck throughout his whole video. He was rough pushing her down as well. This feels like it isn't gonna end well in more ways than one.

Attachments

annaliesebeckley

Went to look at that Aussieinfluenceropinions story but she's deleted it all.
Maybe she got further information which she definitely doesn't want to share 🤔

Mikahla

I wonder if he's going to get in trouble from Tammy, for not looking enthusiastic enough or that he even wants to be there 💀
I would be deleting that right away.
He may as well have rolled his eyes

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha