Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dempstat

I looked into donating my eggs but apparently the cut of is 35 ☹ I know egg quality declines but if you can use them then why not?!
It's such a shame especially when you aren't thinking of donating in your 20s!
---
There's a cut off with men's age due to complications and possibly birth defects. I'm guessing they are rushing because age is being factored in.
Why doesn't she just fuck Matt's dad and get it over with 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then it's free
Well she could! 🤮 I wonder how old he is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

didshesaythat

She looks like a turtle :p
---

He's fucking creepy alright and I wouldn't put it past him, tbh. His slimy gropey hands make me vomit
---

1 in 4 girls is latest before age of 18. I actually didnt believe you, so looked it up. I actually cant believe its so high.
I'm just visioning in my head, looking into a classroom and knowing that 1 in 4 have been traumatized. Thats so fucking sad.
---
OMG, she does look like a turtle 🤣 When they poke their heads out.
Had to screenshot it

Attachments

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
😆 Just read the comments.
Someone said they can nearly see the brown around her bum hole 😲🤣🤣🤣
She's actually advertising that singlet, not even the swimsuit. So what's the purpose of showing her fat ass?
Man it's tacky as fuck.
And she looks dried out like leather in the sun.
So much for sun protection. No hat. No umbrella. No shade. Stupid bitch. No apologies if she gets melanoma again.
Imagine that big bum with a giant scar right across it when/if she gets a sun cancer on it.

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I knew this man was using Tammy. This just proves it.
He never uses TikTok but yesterday he put up an ass shot of Tammy with him in the pool and tagged her.
Low and behold, today he starts uploading ads for Chemist Warehouse on TikTok.
Now do not tell me that wasn't planned.
Putrid user and clout chaser

On a lighter note, go and have a look at him try to lift light weight dumbbells at Tammy's small office gym (ad says he's at the "gym").
The ad is for soft hands cream 😆😆😆😆😆
Is he dumb? Don't answer that 🙈
You need tough hands for weight lifting. That's why tough guys have callouses.
Soft hands ad, he should have been laying on the couch in his tracky pants, pushing letters on his phone, messaging women.
That hand cream advertisement and all five pennies he makes from it will bring in all of the ladies. I can already see them flocking. So irresistible! Matt Poole being a hot, hands-on and doting dad in his ads won't be able to compete with the Adonis Zucchini and his little tube.

• Haha

doedoebirds

I know it’s unlikely, but that pic of Matt & Post napping made me feel so nervous, what if Tammy wasn’t there & Posy woke up and toddled off into a pool, Matt would be passed out & have no idea, accidents happen.
A few minutes going to the toilet is enough time for a baby to wake up and stumble into pool

annaliesebeckley

Did he delete this post? Its not on his page or stories
It's gone. 2 theories.
Tammy made him remove it because it makes him look like a pathetic teenage boy that needed to go to the toilets for a tug. Absolutely disrespectful, as mentioned.
Or she wanted it gone because it obviously shows all the fat on her fake ass thats been injected. If it was muscle, you wouldnt be able to squeeze and grab it like that.

Another thing, they are both drinking around pools with no fences anywhere and by the looks of it, Wolf and Sass have gone to Reeces place, so who is looking after Posy around the pools, sea and predators?

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I got these sent today, from tik tok. Jump scare warning for her photo.

Tammy was showing her intelligence by demonstrating how well she knows the impact bright light and darkness have on human pupils. She stared at her bright phone and then looked away into the dark and pretended that's how much she's hot for Zucchini.

Meanwhile, Zucchini is in her comments, probably not sober, typing up inarticulate statements on how much 'he loves her more'. You always show love for your partner when you're ogling barely legal people and their bosom!

He's creeping on all her comments. Maybe he drinks to cope with people not liking him or finding him hot. Either way, the dislike has hit a nerve! I'm glad it did.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

oceansaway

Chatty Member
I really can’t get over this either…… it’s insane. The downfall from all this is going to be horrific for Tammy and those kids
Guys, this is Tammy, a completely self absorbed narcissistic mirror-loving-living twit. I expect nothing less. I can't wait for the downfall, going out to buy pop corn as we wait.
BTW those dresses were awful. What's sad is that this whole circus will be completely free, all sponsored / gifted shit, while her brain dead sheep will go out and pay the inflated prices for the same crap. In other words, Tammy is smarter than we think, she's making $$$$ out if this. This marriage will be over by next year, and she'll be onto her next millions dollar making "romance", all paid for by instagram.
Her downfall will come, just like that other self absorbed/ self obsessed money making schemer Italian influencers Chiara Ferragni, the higher they rise, the harder they will fall. Except they get to keep their millions and their mansions.
As for the kids, well, what can be said, is best not said.

Last edited:

Rosieee

VIP Member
And he's using her for sponsored post and ads as well. Maybe he seems to be sane and grounded compared to Tammy but he's not any better when it comes to protecting his child's privacy.

Last edited:

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Zucchini keeps looking like mummy sent him with the one t-shirt he has, one of the only two pairs of pants he owns, and with a tub of grease to his next mummy Tammy. Couldn't put even a little bit of effort on Valentine's day, huh? I can already imagine the wedding attire being this white shirt, the beige shorts he always wears and more grease on his head than in your regular pig.

Attachments

• Haha

dempstat

The weirdest thing ever!!! So Matt would be raising his brother! So fucked - just accept it for what it is, you’re sterile bro!
---
Or sister 🤪
I can only imagine there would be a lot of counselling before donation and the type of ivf they’d need? Plus cooling off periods which means they’d need to be together for a period of time. I called last yr to donate my husbands sp$rm in NSW (anonymous to another couple), was gutted that h didn’t qualify as he was 46 cutoff was either 40 or 45. We had talked about it for years and was so disappointed we couldn’t help other couples. Anyway not sure abt where he lives or how old he is to see if they would be allowed to. Irony is so many men can still procreate well beyond that age.

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
He's always groping her. It'd give me the biggest ick if I was her. Well that and his forehead. He's so gross.

doedoebirds

Would anyone actually WANT to listen to her audiobook? She speaks so monotone I can’t imagine their being any enthusiasm when she reads her book!!
Imagine if she used her fake breathy American accent too 🤣
It's no wonder people think she's from America. Or was that because she was constantly there after Reece, thotting around with rappers?

• Haha