Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

didshesaythat

So her Greece retreat was announced ages ago, last year? Only 30 spots and today's she's pushing the sales 😬
Take off her family and that's only roughly 20 odd spots and she hasn't sold them 😆
She can't even pronounce where she's going 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

emmygluewho

VIP Member
He is trying so hard to pretend everything is normal lol

Also I don't know how to quote again in one post, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does admin for his dad's pool business. The dude looks so unfit and like he's incapable of enjoying any fresh air outdoors, let alone working in it. If he does pool construction I would be so surprised. Probably spends the rest of the week in bed except for when he records a very long 30 min podcast. 🙄
Fuckkkkk what a dropkick of a son for his Parents.

Amyzep

Shout-out to tammyhembrowfunnies for the detective work.

Now I wanna start a Next Boyfriend Bingo.

✓ Will make her feel safe.
✓ Will be co-dependent and clingy as she is.
✓ Will be a 'soulmate she never had or never experienced'.
✓ Will be taken to the Maldives for content.
✓ Will watch a movie on the Maldivian beaches and have date nights she totally didn't arrange for them.
✓ Will propose with a sponsored partnership ring of her choice, before their first anniversary.
✓ Will be pushed on the kids mere weeks after meeting her.
✓ Will be getting married to, but 'will not be a stepdad', while not being a fan od her kids and being forced to interact with them sometimes for content.
✓ May father one child with her for content if engagement (theirs and her online one) starts dropping. Hypothetical co-parenting would be questionable as now it's a 50/50 split given the previous ones, but she's gonna milk that too for content.
✓ Will be chugging down nasty oysters because that's what she wants.
✓ Will be subjected to relentless comparisons to her previous exes, while she spouts the points above pretending they're unique to the guy and their relationship.
✓ What else can be added?
E: I can't believe I forgot to add ✓ He'll be a 'loverrrr' like everyone else.
Maybe "Will be comfortable dry humping and eating face in a public place while the phone is recording".

Surely she doesn't speak like that behind closed doors and it's all put on for the camera? Lit-ur-uhly like an upward inflection on every second word while rolling her eyes and looking off to the side. I can't take her seriously at all.

• Haha

all_names_were_gone

Has Tammy bought comments now? Her recent posts have an influx of men all saying the same thing but in different words.

And yes, you can buy followers, likes and comments online.

Also, she's been filtering and editing a lot lately. You know how you can tell, that huge burn scar on her stomach she recently got sometimes disappears or blurs out when she moving in videos. I know she's been heavily filtering her face and she definitely had her lips done bigger.
Just had a look and it’s obvious she’s buying comments… if you click their profiles they aren’t even following her😂 how embarrassing.

• Haha

annaliesebeckley

He’s an actual pig, Tammy would see it as a flex that she was the one woman who could “tame” him 🙄🙄🙄
I'd be embarrassed as hell. Thats not taming anyone, especially considering he was already messaging someone whilst with her. But I know what you mean, Tammy doesn't think straight, like a normal person.
She will never know whats going on behind her back, ever. And they haven't even hit post lust stage or when he gets a job that gets him out around other women on the Gold Coast. So much temptation in that area. I wonder if she'll even let him work. Lets bet he works for her at the office, so she can keep an eye on him

Nosymum

VIP Member
You just know he dribbles in her mouth when he kisses her, makes my skin crawl just something off about him!

• Sick
  • Haha

doedoebirds

Please listen to what this podcast have said about Matt's apology.
Hilarious 😂
These girls use to like him too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shouttoallmylostboys1

She still won’t post him so of course he has to share he’s in Bali with her 🤣 also 🤮 at his unimpressive bod photo showing off his “Tammy” tattoo
I just took a peek. He's milking it so hard. Vacay mode this, vacay that. I'm just waiting on a post where he'll say 'vacay sponsored by sugar mummy', you know he didn't pay for his share. I'm impressed at how he manages to look like a human version of an unkept, rugged slip-and-slide covered in mayo and grease so effortlessly. Tammy really went from buffs Reece and Poole to... that.

• Haha

Hiraani8

IMG_7215.png

Ring back on at book signing.
---
My baby (toddler) is the same age as Posey and I can't imagine giving any of my time or love, energy, affection to anyone but my children especially with such a little person who needs you for their attachment. It's repulsive to me to be chasing men or even thinking about it with such a young child to adore. Gross. Get away from men Tammy.
I respectfully disagree - we can have love whenever we want it. I’m not just a mother.

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Team Tammy d-ckriding for the Greasy Sleaze hard. This is one of the pages ran by Tammy stans and I assume someone from her circle. How long until the tune flips on Grease, much like it had with Matt P? I love it how the original poster clarified when this happened, but Team Tammy is vehemently denying it. Maybe the woman should've fully doxxed herself so Team Tammy can be out to get her too, like they did with London.

Attachments

Mikahla

I can't attach the file here, apparently it's too large (rivaling Zucchini's ego size!), but my co-worker sent me Tammy's last tik tok. Key points:

- she truly doesn't know why other parents get weird vibes from her and calls it 'high school drama'. I never would have guessed showing the world my poop hole for free, exploiting my vulnerable kids and humping a new man every year for my social media would have an effect on my children and me!! Acting like a petulant child too for everyone to see... Truly a mystery why she isn't well liked :-( in sincerity, I hope Wolf and Sass aren't truly bullied or worse for her behaviour.

- she did a monologue on not caring about her teeth alignment, which is fine for her I suppose. But the entire attitude felt like she doesn't care about dental care at all, and explains why she isn't treating Sass. She goes by what her parents said, 'teeth add character'.

- Apparently she was also bullied a lot in school and her favourite past time, after reading hate comments, is finding her bullies online and stalking them. Now I see where that Reece and London hate group gets the behaviour from! Anyways I'm sure those people settled down and had families with one partner, and reserved their poop hole for one partner rather than for family, friends, strangers and more.

- a whole cognitively dissonant monologue on co-parenting. Speaking the exact opposite of what she behaves like. Now she believes the internet is 'upset' whenever annual boyfriend hangs around previous annual boyfriend and baby daddy. She explains it's 'just how it is with kids' and 'its good for the kids and better than being bitter and petty' Oh? Tim Tam you're both bitter and petty twice a year, whenever a new annual boyfriend breaks up and finds a rebound, or someone new. She also wants to do a whole video on co-parenting for tik tok... And her 'advice' is to 'put your feelings aside to make it easy and peaceful for everyone', she promises it'll be better... The first person I'd run to for a co-parenting advice for sure.

- last but not really the most important, Matt 1 and Matt 2 were together on a flight today. Zucchini had to send Tim Tam photo for proof, I assume he has to have checking in with her scheduled, so she can make sure he's not in a young girl's inbox instead. I can just tell Matt Poole went home and laughed his behind off with his mates over pints on how whimpy and cringey Zucchini is, and their whole charade of a relationship. I don't drink, but I'd pay Poole all the rounds and have one with him, just to join in on the laughter.
Matt Zukowski is such a very weak character. I honestly don't know how she'll be able to live with him forever. He'd be the type to stomp and cry when things don't go his way and reach out to mummy.
If an intruder entered his home, he wouldn't have a fucking clue what to do but cry and hide in the cupboard, leaving everyone to defend for themselves.
I see not one ounce of masculinity in him, not one. Tammy wanted a yes man, to show her up, she got it. But she also looks like the biggest laughing stock online.

He also is on Ritalin now for his ADHD. Funny how it happened after he whinged that people were laughing at his Bali body. Let's bet he loses a heap of weight quickly from abusing Ritalin. He said he wanted to lose weight for the wedding.
For those that don't know, Ritalin is like taking speed (amphetamine). You lose your appetite.

Last edited:

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Ten times worse on tiktok
Never be afraid of not revealing the pedophiles. We need to see their names in case Tammy does eventually block them and God forbid something happens to one of the children.
Could be used as evidence

Giving a baby a massage is very sexual in the eyes of a pedophile. Sadly so is giving them food, especially bananas and watermelon and lollypops. It's the sucking motion and visuals. This is how sick they are
I don't intend on having children, but even I know posting them half-nude, anything in mouth, bath and massage time are huge offenses and plentiful content for those disturbed people. We all know Tammy reads comments, she admitted to it. Why doesn't she want to protect her children if she sees those? Is earning engagement from an extra comment by a psycho more meaningful to her than keeping her babies safe? Should that be the case, she's as disturbing as those people are. I don't have tik tok, so I don't know, but after this I really don't want to know. After this I just want to give my family and friends hugs for rarely posting my little cousins, and for respecting their privacy.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Shout-out to tammyhembrowfunnies for the detective work.

Now I wanna start a Next Boyfriend Bingo.

✓ Will make her feel safe.
✓ Will be co-dependent and clingy as she is.
✓ Will be a 'soulmate she never had or never experienced'.
✓ Will be taken to the Maldives for content.
✓ Will watch a movie on the Maldivian beaches and have date nights she totally didn't arrange for them.
✓ Will propose with a sponsored partnership ring of her choice, before their first anniversary.
✓ Will be pushed on the kids mere weeks after meeting her.
✓ Will be getting married to, but 'will not be a stepdad', while not being a fan od her kids and being forced to interact with them sometimes for content.
✓ May father one child with her for content if engagement (theirs and her online one) starts dropping. Hypothetical co-parenting would be questionable as now it's a 50/50 split given the previous ones, but she's gonna milk that too for content.
✓ Will be chugging down nasty oysters because that's what she wants.
✓ Will be subjected to relentless comparisons to her previous exes, while she spouts the points above pretending they're unique to the guy and their relationship.
✓ What else can be added?
E: I can't believe I forgot to add ✓ He'll be a 'loverrrr' like everyone else.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha