Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third time lucky. This one really needs to last. One failed engagement is ok, I mean these things can happen. Two is a a red flag. Three is absolutely a reflection of the person. I would be embarrassed to keep getting engaged! At least this one is not based on pregnancy due to his infertility.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3 engagements in such a short space of time sort of lose the excitement. Really feel like it's just for content. Normally a pregnancy announcement first but an engagement will have to do this time.

Reactions: 19
The way I ran here. Not sure what's more cringe, getting engaged after barely 3 months for the third time in general, or the caption. Again, I'm very sure some of these things were said about Matt Poole too... The soulmate part was just left off of this Matt. Will be interesting to see where this ends up in six months to a year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me sad for her kids. That’s their third step daddy. You’d think she’d be more careful after jahkoy and the police DV call outs. By all means she deserves happiness but I feel like as a mother you need to really know someone before making them a big part of your children’s life. I hope it works out though.

Reactions: 31
Eeek this is getting embarrassing now. I hope for her sake it leads to a long and happy marriage... sadly I'd very surprised if that happens though.

Reactions: 16
100% most influencers only care about $$ fair enough it is their job after all not many of us would do ours for free lol - in saying that it’s not hard to lead people to information share the pages of those who are more informed and aware of what’s happening outside of our own backyard people have become to desensitised… anyway not trying to turn the Tammy Hembrow thread into a Palestinian discussion like the Aus Influencers one I’ll shh now lol
It makes me sad for her kids. That’s their third step daddy. You’d think she’d be more careful after jahkoy and the police DV call outs. By all means she deserves happiness but I feel like as a mother you need to really know someone before making them a big part of your children’s life. I hope it works out though.
Spot on, sadly Tammy only thinks about Tammy, always has.
So, my predictions, I actually think that she'll carry on about planni g her wedding, you know, her "dream wedding since I was a little girl ", get married , for the self centred, likes, sponsorship / freebies, take an all expanses/ sponsored / partnership honeymoon, to the Caribbean / i don't know, where do the Kardashians go all the time, St Barts?. Then they break up, and then, repeat cycle.

Reactions: 14
Imo if she couldn't make it work with Matt Poole, she definitely won't make it work with this dude.

This one's head isn't screwed on right. I feel they'll have some mega fights if they haven't already. Two narcissistic personalities will be an interesting mix.

Reactions: 26
HAHAHAHA so they literally don't live together?! Fly interstate?! And they are engaged?!

Tammy you flop, give it up you desperate bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imo if she couldn't make it work with Matt Poole, she definitely won't make it work with this dude.

This one's head isn't screwed on right. I feel they'll have some mega fights if they haven't already. Two narcissistic personalities will be an interesting mix.
It's almost as if, Matt Poole was too "normal guy" for her. She must thrive on drama. I read here that he has ADHD, so she's willing to take that on!!! Can't wait to see how this train wreck happens.

Reactions: 15
I DONT understand the hurry. It’s so desperate.
people that are truly happy with each other just enjoying being together. They’ve been together five minutes, like High school behaviour

Reactions: 23
Baby daddy 3.0 unlocked i know she must be happy but surely at this point it's just embarrassing and it's not going last. 🙃

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.