Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all her soulmates as long as they can grab her behind for the content. Notice how Poole here didn't care for the camera, and was into her? Zucchini is only out for how he looks in the frame. Every single photo. Every single video. Poole's redeeming quality is being a good dad at least. What's Zucchini's?
---
I don't wanna post the video since is awful, but Tammy is despicable. Nothing warrants posting your one year old having an age-appropriate tantrum since she can't comprehend her feelings! Put your phone down, Tammy, go console your baby and help her through it. I perhaps expect too much from a woman who regularly posted her older children's bowel movement in diapers and out of them for the world to see when they were toddlers. No one cares your toddler didn't let you 'sleep in' - for a mother of 3 now I'd expect she'd know toddlers don't have an internal alarm clock and that they'll be waking her. Those poor babies being nothing more than exploited sympathy props.
The night nanny must have had a day off.

Reactions: 3
This comment is brave 🤣 The dicks comment has me rotflmao
She's going to get a big fat block
I don't understand why anyone would think that Tammy gives a toss or even knows what's going on in the world, other than the world revolves around Tammy and her need for a dick to make her feel that she is envied. Are her followers that stupid that they can't see who she is , obviously yes.

Reactions: 6
I'm just sick of people thinking it's others job to discuss it!? Yes, it's bleeping horrible. No, we don't all have to post about it.

Reactions: 29
I'm just sick of people thinking it's others job to discuss it!? Yes, it's bleeping horrible. No, we don't all have to post about it.
Whilst I think everyone should be helping to raise awareness… I think influencers in particular considering that is their job - influencing their audience should focus on bigger issues rather than influencing us to use their discount code it’s literally their job so why not do some good with it

Reactions: 3
Whilst I think everyone should be helping to raise awareness… I think influencers in particular considering that is their job - influencing their audience should focus on bigger issues rather than influencing us to use their discount code it’s literally their job so why not do some good with it
Influencers are only interested in making themselves rich, making as much money as possible. The amount of advertising they do is now almost to the point that , that is all they do, getting paid to advertise shitless, pretend they really "so excited ", " my favourite ", garbage. Remember BLM, they all took a week off SM , silence, why, they didn't give a crap about anything, just their own image and those crucial $$$$ partnerships might be affected. There is too much money to be made on Instagram. As for political issues, people are trying to divide / pick a side. Oh and make sure that you pick the "right" side. People interested should thus follow the UNs page.

Reactions: 6
Influencers are only interested in making themselves rich, making as much money as possible. The amount of advertising they do is now almost to the point that , that is all they do, getting paid to advertise shitless, pretend they really "so excited ", " my favourite ", garbage. Remember BLM, they all took a week off SM , silence, why, they didn't give a crap about anything, just their own image and those crucial $$$$ partnerships might be affected. There is too much money to be made on Instagram. As for political issues, people are trying to divide / pick a side. Oh and make sure that you pick the "right" side. People interested should thus follow the UNs page.
100% most influencers only care about $$ fair enough it is their job after all not many of us would do ours for free lol - in saying that it’s not hard to lead people to information share the pages of those who are more informed and aware of what’s happening outside of our own backyard people have become to desensitised… anyway not trying to turn the Tammy Hembrow thread into a Palestinian discussion like the Aus Influencers one I’ll shh now lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that since Amy has had Jude she pretty much only ever posts him & the only photos of Aurora are with Jude being the main focus? It's quite sad. I feel like she thinks Jude is 'cuter' & doesn't want pics of A in her glasses etc. cos it's not 'aesthetic' :( Even her xmas pics are her & jude intimate and snuggly & A is on the side not included in the cuddle.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that since Amy has had Jude she pretty much only ever posts him & the only photos of Aurora are with Jude being the main focus? It's quite sad. I feel like she thinks Jude is 'cuter' & doesn't want pics of A in her glasses etc. cos it's not 'aesthetic' :( Even her xmas pics are her & jude intimate and snuggly & A is on the side not included in the cuddle.
Nah I think it’s just the age. Toddlers are hard to get photos of and can say “no” where as the baby can’t. I hardly post my oldest kids as they don’t like posing

Reactions: 12
Nah I think it’s just the age. Toddlers are hard to get photos of and can say “no” where as the baby can’t. I hardly post my oldest kids as they don’t like posing
Isn't Aurora past toddler stage? She's reading books and is very quiet.
Jude would be the difficult wiggle worm. Probably why she's always holding him.
Amy might also be trying to get "mummy" sponsorships, so makes sense to saturate her feed with a baby.
I do see her doing less with Aurora but mainly because of what I said

Reactions: 1
I agree with you. Something about him. Rough around the edges but soft inside. Matt Zukowski is a marshmallow and looks like he'd be a dead duck. He said in his podcast that missionary was his favorite position 😁 So vanilla
This made me cackle out loud!!! Why do I agree though?! 🤣🤣

I agree with you. Something about him. Rough around the edges but soft inside. Matt Zukowski is a marshmallow and looks like he'd be a dead duck. He said in his podcast that missionary was his favorite position 😁 So vanilla
He also gives me an impression he secretly looks for mirrors while going at it, to look at his own sex face and says his own name while coming. Giving himself a pat on the back for making it past 35 seconds and five thrusts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't Aurora past toddler stage? She's reading books and is very quiet.
Jude would be the difficult wiggle worm. Probably why she's always holding him.
Amy might also be trying to get "mummy" sponsorships, so makes sense to saturate her feed with a baby.
I do see her doing less with Aurora but mainly because of what I said
I call anyone under 5 a toddler haha, my point still stands at her age she can say no and if she’s anything like me consent is important. I also think the older they get the less they should be posted on social media. Out of all the sisters she seems the less shallow so I doubt it’s bc of her looks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.