Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ppl are too busy noticing his forehead to notice: what are these?! 🤢🤢🤢 also even Tammy could at least afford to get a pedicure done for Christmas 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel bad saying this but they would make unfortunate looking children if they combined their genes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Luckily he is infertile
I'm no fertility expert at all, but I'd pay good money to say that Tammy will be pregnant by this time next year, after their massive bogan, all sponsored for tacky wedding . If you look at their instagram pages, they're both getting businesses DM them about offering their services to them. He'll miraculous get her pregnant, whether by donor, but they'll never say.
---
Please don't take this the wrong way.
I adore Saskia
How will they be able to fix her teeth? Braces won't be able to fill the gaps. And her teeth are too high into the gums.
I had braces but I had to have a tooth removed due to not enough space. What do they do when there's too much of a space?
Has anyone experienced this?
My son's orthodontist would easily fix this,. I've seen similar to this, and whilst it will be a long, long process, they can be fixed

Reactions: 8
I'm no fertility expert at all, but I'd pay good money to say that Tammy will be pregnant by this time next year, after their massive bogan, all sponsored for tacky wedding . If you look at their instagram pages, they're both getting businesses DM them about offering their services to them. He'll miraculous get her pregnant, whether by donor, but they'll never say.
---

My son's orthodontist would easily fix this,. I've seen similar to this, and whilst it will be a long, long process, they can be fixed
That's great to hear. She has such a beautiful smile.
Matt said he would use his dad's sperm for IVF because he wanted his genes kept in the family.
It's all about pleasing his parents and if course Tammy's desire for more content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The ridge on Matts forehead looks like an ass. He's literally a butthead 🤢
Also it looks like the comments may be getting to Tammy after all. Let's see if this one ages as well as the others 🤣
Hasn’t she said this before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They look so much a like. Wondering why only she is with Reece, Wolf seems to have stayed behind with Tammy and her sisters.
Awwww, that photo of proof we always gotta get. Always a story that disappears. Never one permanent on his page 😭
Wolf and Sass have been in Tammy's stories, so I think this is a photo from Christmas. Or if it's not, maybe they each have their own time with him. Or maybe Wolf doesn't want to see him. Who bloody knows with him. He's all over the place. I just know Tammy would be pushing for them both to stay with him as long as possible, so she can screw her little heart out with Mr. Dipshit and do cringy videos

Awwww, that photo of proof we always gotta get. Always a story that disappears. Never one permanent on his page 😭
Wolf and Sass have been in Tammy's stories, so I think this is a photo from Christmas. Or if it's not, maybe they each have their own time with him. Or maybe Wolf doesn't want to see him. Who bloody knows with him. He's all over the place. I just know Tammy would be pushing for them both to stay with him as long as possible, so she can screw her little heart out with Mr. Dipshit and do cringy videos
I'm always not sure what to think of him not posting the kids. I know he said he wants to protect their privacies. I also know he doesn't see them. My dislike of people pimping their little children as props to internet's strangers is Mariana trench deep. We've already seen these children get sexualized in many Tammy's posts. Partially I am glad he isn't permanently posting them, partially I'm also icked out he only posts them once a year when he sees them to fill his yearly quote. You're right on the variety of reasons. I thought I've only seen Amy's daughter, Emilee's older children and Wolf in the videos, later Posy and Jude, but I could've been wrong. I was used to both older kids being shipped off to Reece when he's around, or to his parents, instead of just one.

Have you seen what tammyhembrowfunnies posted? I didn't see it until just now. But it didn't shock me at all. This just goes on to prove Zucchini is in it for the v-g & cash access. This is the second documented time he avoided her children, he sunk into the couch when Wolf sat next to him at Christmas gathering. Now he acts like he'll be given irreparable harm by Saskia's leaning. The fake Jim Carey Mask smile is icky. He does not like or want to be near those children, he acts like Kayla Itsines' Teef around her older child. They're both male gold diggers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm always not sure what to think of him not posting the kids. I know he said he wants to protect their privacies. I also know he doesn't see them. My dislike of people pimping their little children as props to internet's strangers is Mariana trench deep. We've already seen these children get sexualized in many Tammy's posts. Partially I am glad he isn't permanently posting them, partially I'm also icked out he only posts them once a year when he sees them to fill his yearly quote. You're right on the variety of reasons. I thought I've only seen Amy's daughter, Emilee's older children and Wolf in the videos, later Posy and Jude, but I could've been wrong. I was used to both older kids being shipped off to Reece when he's around, or to his parents, instead of just one.

Have you seen what tammyhembrowfunnies posted? I didn't see it until just now. But it didn't shock me at all. This just goes on to prove Zucchini is in it for the v-g & cash access. This is the second documented time he avoided her children, he sunk into the couch when Wolf sat next to him at Christmas gathering. Now he acts like he'll be given irreparable harm by Saskia's leaning. The fake Jim Carey Mask smile is icky. He does not like or want to be near those children, he acts like Kayla Itsines' Teef around her older child. They're both male gold diggers.
Didn’t want to get his white leggings dirty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can we talk about his laugh? It's exactly like the villains in cartoons.
The boofhead needs to leave the building.
Can't believe it took Matt and Reece ages before we saw some negative things but this dick, showed up from day 1 with these dick qualities

Ditching the kids again to go to his podcast event and to celebrate New year's eve with a d-k of maybe 15 weeks. Instead of three kids who are now more than able to remember memories they're supposed to create with their parents on big holidays.

Her fillers look painful, cheekbones mostly. The bad blush shade and horrific blending don't help it. He looks like he'll physically devour her entire head when he goes in for a kiss. If that's a mere indication of his bedroom movements and can be correlated with his behaviour, I wanna know what was Tammy thinking about when picking this grease. How do you go from Tyga or Matt Poole even, to whatever this is?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.