Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
I'm really sorry, I thought I may have ❤
Im over hearing the excuses from people, like she was chewing gum, she was getting ready to kiss him, yawning, itchy nose. Like far out, the girl you stan over likes her drugs, except it. Was just this time she got caught.
Saskia and Wolf have really bad teeth. I hate to say it. Not their fault. Tammy's teeth are like horses.
Say what you like about their teeth, but no one’s are worse than those Kearns kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

didshesaythat

It's the influencer updates comments for me. 'Waaah waaah poor single mum, this guy is better than both her exes, she deserves a night out'. Meanwhile she's doped out of her mind, both clearly staged for the camera Jayden held and centered perfectly. And both utterly trashy and problematic in their day to day life. Anyone else expecting a coordinated family Christmas photoshoot with him? And then crying about how 'awful' he is and 'it didn't work out' by the next Valentine's day? (I'm being generous with the date here)
I think you're pretty close.
Recycled matching xmas pj's

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
She's so sunburnt in all of the ass videos. She fascinates me in the constant video/photos eyefucking herself. Every interaction with Matt Z looks choreographed for content. They don't look like a good fit to me.

goddamnit

So Emilee is talking about the au pair she's getting to help her be a proper normal mum, because, well we know, she spends too much time doing nothing and she said she's getting one because Tammy has her mum.
I thought Tammy told us she had the kids full time and with her 24/7.
Seems she's let the cat out of the bag.

Mikahla

I read through the comments on Tea Time.
So the person who got the video and photos was on Maldives too and lining up at the same airport as them.
She said she's switching off comments as they are about to board and will update later.
Juicy.

_teatime

Apparently Tammy was seen boarding flight to LA. Friends brother saw her but can't 100 % guarantee it was her because it was in a quick glance. Guess we'll know soon. Her Instagram post from today is old footage from a while back of kids playing.
em davies commented on her photo saying ‘can’t wait to squeeze you’ so I assume this is correct!!

• Wow

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Totally agree. Paypacket Posy. Making the money for her mumma who isn't coping too well with engagement on her page.
Tammy still has that tiktok up even though there's a comment on there about the lyrics and their meaning. She just doesnt care and her stans comment that Posy doesnt understand the words (like how stupid is that). Its not about Posy knowing the meaning, it about her mum associating her daughter with lyrics about sitting on a man dick and wishing he had no pants on. Tammy is pure filth. Someone has also commented on Matts page, so its not just us noticing.
She really holds no shame when it comes to these kids' safety. She's been muting, restricting and blocking people who point out her children were objectified and sexualized for years now. From today's stories, she's more concerned about strangers judging the look of her damned closet than her children's safety and wellbeing online. Matt probably wouldn't wanna poke the bear, but I'd love it if he were to do something about Posy being posted like that. I don't even wanna think what keeping up that video did. Kids who held their bottles or were in high chairs eating on tik tok have ended up in deep faked ai child-sexual-abuse-content. Just babies doing regular things were beyond desecrated. Tammy's behavior, song choices and inappropriate filming (like in swimwear, diapers, in the bath) just add fuel to that fire.

lordyboredy

I can’t get over that her tattoo for her young child posy and her new bf are the same size and similar design… her priorities r v clear

cananyonetellme2021

Where is Reece? And when does he see any of his children?
Him and Tammy follow each other so they are obviously friends now!
She will be following Matt Poole again when that sausage dumps her.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

@doedoebirds I cannot quote you for some reason, but thank you for the correction. Somehow it managed to become even worse of a story than I thought.

Also... Why does this follow war thing make me believe she's doing this to spite Matt for being an adult and moving on romantically? They're both in Sydney with Posy right now (assuming with his family too) and this apparently just happened recently.

E: convenient she starts putting out silicone immediately and trying insanely hard to jiggle what she's got left, undeniably thirst trapping a bit more, once they refollowed each other. Is Reece in Sydney as well or did he dip?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Shouttoallmylostboys1

ScamTam at it again, promoting these giveaways already busted for putting out fake merch. I'm glad at least a couple comments called her out. This is the only post in years where she's had pure human interaction (likes and comments), so I reallllyyy have to wonder how exactly will the +100 accounts be gaining anything above maybe 50ish followers.

Attachments

annaliesebeckley

Her latest video of “motility exercises” LoL I cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️ sexercises more like haha . Imagine filming that shit
Oh yeah. That was on the extreme side of cringe. Bit embarrassed for her, that she had to go to such great lengths to throw her scrunchy ass in our faces or was it intended for the new guy 😝🥴😱

• Haha