Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple things I don't get. She spent years relentlessly lying her fake tan being 'natural' and that she always had it year round since she's 'mixed', and pulled the ethnicity card (Wasn't her grandmother the mixed one?). We could've seen parts of her body remaining pale white since she couldn't apply tan there. Now all of a sudden she's openly promoting fake tan too? Where'd your 'natural' one had gone, Tammy? And for someone who 'doesn't tan in the sun' anymore, she sure has plenty of posts throughout this entire year doing just that. Ones I posted below are the most recent ones she posted. Eff the cancer scare, I suppose. Who is she trying to gaslight here, is the advertising bag that good? Those Sim character poses are killing me in the tan photos.

Attachments

• 60.5 KB
  • 64 KB
  • 59.4 KB
  • 51.3 KB
    Reactions: 4
    Couple things I don't get. She spent years relentlessly lying her fake tan being 'natural' and that she always had it year round since she's 'mixed', and pulled the ethnicity card (Wasn't her grandmother the mixed one?). We could've seen parts of her body remaining pale white since she couldn't apply tan there. Now all of a sudden she's openly promoting fake tan too? Where'd your 'natural' one had gone, Tammy? And for someone who 'doesn't tan in the sun' anymore, she sure has plenty of posts throughout this entire year doing just that. Ones I posted below are the most recent ones she posted. Eff the cancer scare, I suppose. Who is she trying to gaslight here, is the advertising bag that good? Those Sim character poses are killing me in the tan photos.
    Long time lurker, first post, I'm not stocking up for her but will probably cop some tit for this anyway... but being at the beach or in the sun in general isn't the same as sun baking

Reactions: 1
    Long time lurker, first post, I'm not stocking up for her but will probably cop some tit for this anyway... but being at the beach or in the sun in general isn't the same as sun baking
    That's true. But for anyone with a discovered melanoma, limiting time in the sun is important. Going out to the beach and being in the sun require sun protection, head and body coverage usually too. Parasols are a must. Australian sun is brutal. I've never seen Tammy under a parasol or having any protection of such kind. She doesn't do it for kids too, except one-off chances. She's documented it heavily how she tans, doesn't protect herself or the kids. Posy was 2 months old and fully burned in the Bali sun. I think Wolf and Saskia only had full body coverage in Italy, and Posy a hat, meanwhile Tammy was directly exposing her entire skin out to vicious +60°C heatwave in Europe. She continued doing it after her initial diagnosis.

Reactions: 10
    That's true. But for anyone with a discovered melanoma, limiting time in the sun is important. Going out to the beach and being in the sun require sun protection, head and body coverage usually too. Parasols are a must. Australian sun is brutal. I've never seen Tammy under a parasol or having any protection of such kind. She doesn't do it for kids too, except one-off chances. She's documented it heavily how she tans, doesn't protect herself or the kids. Posy was 2 months old and fully burned in the Bali sun. I think Wolf and Saskia only had full body coverage in Italy, and Posy a hat, meanwhile Tammy was directly exposing her entire skin out to vicious +60°C heatwave in Europe. She continued doing it after her initial diagnosis.
    She is irresponsible in the sun and with her kids. They should be covered in sunscreen. If you’ve visited Australia/live in Australia you know what the sun is like, it takes 20 mins without sunscreen and your burned

Reactions: 7
    Queensland where she lives has the highest skin cancer rate in the world. We are taught from preschool to Slip Slop Slap. That means put on a hat, sunscreen and cover up.
    I have seen her and the kids burnt many times. Fair enough if she doesn't do that but the kids need a hat on at all times. It's not just the sun, it's the reflection from the sand and water.
    Her pool at home is surrounded by concrete, highly reflective, I never see the kids with hats on.
    The fact Saskia has a dark tan tells me Tammy doesn't cover her up. A tan is literally damage from the sun.
    At school they wouldn't be allowed outside without a hat.
    Even in summer in the colder states, Victoria, kids are wearing hats and long sleeve tops in the sun at the beach. It's just common sense and you should be even more cautious having just had cancer.
    She didn't have a cancer scare. It was actual diagnosed melanoma, so she is extremely lucky.
    Having fun in the sun never needs to stop, I agree, just have to be extra careful.
    I wouldn't be flexing bikini shots in the sun if I were her because that makes her look like a dick 😁

Reactions: 8
    Tammy is in Melbourne and I know why.
    She is supporting bleeping horse racing 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Matt said he was going to Derby Day races and she just happens to be getting her make up done in Melbourne.
    That's why she was tanning herself yesterday.
    I thought educated people said No to the Cup. bleeping witch. I hope she cops alot of tit for this.
    Alot of Vic influencers banned it years ago, well those with a conscience!!!!!!!

bleeping Matt Poole is there too!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
    duck people who think this is a form of entertainment, whilst getting tit faced on coke and alcohol.

Kids dumped again on the weekend while Mommy goes on another bender.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sad
    Reactions: 13
    Filters and Photoshop can't save you here Tammy
    Her real nose 🙄
    What is she even wearing? It's ill fitting and frumpy
    First picture is giving wonky Madame Tussauds wax figures if they'd come to life. I'm honestly surprised she's relatively covered up for this, I expected Fashion Nova cheap fits.

It would be quite a sight if they'd stumble upon MP, I'd pay to see her awkwardly snogging Zucchini and trying to make MP jealous. She's trying hard on Instagram, she'd try harder in real life. They're all bins for supporting animal abuse anyway, Tammy doesn't surprise me with her track record, but MP does.

Reactions: 6
    She posted him finally, which means the engagement announcement and new step-daddy type of posts are probably on the way. I can't explain it, but this guy looks like he smells.
    Lover boy Is flying to Gold Coast now. Shacking up early. Maybe he can do the school run after running through Tammy😆

Reactions: 2
    It’s a bit funny he didn’t even make the first image lol just an afterthought at the end.
    She knows it's going to stir up tit, that's why. Look at his posts, she's read them 😆😆😆😆

Plus he's becoming this overbearing fame hungry grovelling minion. I mean look at his recent story. He's so fuckin embarrassing that he has to post that she falls into tears when he leaves. Egotistical, arrogance right there.

• Haha
    Lover boy Is flying to Gold Coast now. Shacking up early. Maybe he can do the school run after running through Tammy😆
    He probably has his picture on a flyer with identifying info and big, bold letters saying NOT ALLOWED WITHIN [DISTANCE] OF [INSTITUTION NAME] SCHOOL.
    ---
    It’s a bit funny he didn’t even make the first image lol just an afterthought at the end.
    It's hilarious, isn't it. He's been posting her non-stop, has carousels of posts with her alone. Throwbacks to literal sex aftercare. Tagging her everywhere. Given her track record with about every guy so far, she posted them right after first hook-ups. She only spared maybe 5 stories and one carousel post, with him being the utter last picture. Probably didn't have much more material to Photoshop, so she'll throw him in for pity. Two attention seeking, emotionally immature & stunted supposed adults, this will turn out fantastic.

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    She posted him finally, which means the engagement announcement and new step-daddy type of posts are probably on the way. I can't explain it, but this guy looks like he smells.
    Oh how quick she is losing her looks, heading into her 30s. I can just see her spending a fortune on more fillers, Botox and other crap I have no idea about.

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.