Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

The way I ran here. Not sure what's more cringe, getting engaged after barely 3 months for the third time in general, or the caption. Again, I'm very sure some of these things were said about Matt Poole too... The soulmate part was just left off of this Matt. Will be interesting to see where this ends up in six months to a year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez, calm your tits girl😂😂Those kids are not tossed around, she is a single mother, let her have some time for herself. From what i’ve seen they have a strong bond and they look loved and looked after.
Sas and Wolf are old enough to understand that their mum has a boyfriend and it doesn’t mean that they will start calling him dad.
I do understand that this is a gossip forum, but some of the comments are insane😂
You cannot moderate what people write on here, if you don't like it, move on. The comments are based on years of Tammy dropping her kids for some D. We have always said - especially if you're a single mum, you're entitled to get some and have fun. It's just the way she prioritises and chases it over being a mum.

Also El Diablo, had a little look at your profile. You've been only liking comments that are positive about Tammy. You also liked a comment that stated Tammy's body was far superior to Emilee's and Star's 😂😂😂

You used the word 'insane' which is what Tammy always says when she's feeling incredulous about something due to her lack of vocabulary.

Hey Tammy 👋👋😘😘

• Heart

hehheh

I can't stop watching it...
Can you IMAGINE being excited and trying to shed an excited-happy-tear when someone you've been in a relationship with for 3 months proposes???

I'm sorry but the excited-tears and dropping to your knees etc only comes from TIME and anticipation.

Really want to understand how there's any possibility this isn't all staged and acting.

heretolurklolzz

Wolf in the background watching them parade around acting happy and in love. It’s been a few weeks… why is she letting the third? Fourth? Man around her son that she’s been with only a matter of weeks. Not healthy for those kids at all.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

El Diablo

The men that Tammy picks to be around her children is truly disgusting. First she picks Reece, an actual deadbeat POS that’s more concerned about chasing 🐱 than seeing his own flesh and blood (and just quietly any woman who sleeps with him or wants to he associated with him is a deadbeat but hey at long as she looks hot in a bikini hey reecey?) Matt - who is the father to her 3rd child but the fact he has NOTHING to do with W&S is worse in my opinion- so he’s happy to see and spend time with his own kid but the two children (who are the half sister and brother to his child) he now has NOTHING to do with and has just tossed them to the side like they’re nothing?? And please don’t get me started on Matt, I wouldn’t have that trash ANYWHERE near my babies. Do better tammy you actual dead beat mother. I promise you, your kids WILL never forget how you tossed them to the side to go see boyfriend number 56644
Jeez, calm your tits girl😂😂Those kids are not tossed around, she is a single mother, let her have some time for herself. From what i’ve seen they have a strong bond and they look loved and looked after.
Sas and Wolf are old enough to understand that their mum has a boyfriend and it doesn’t mean that they will start calling him dad.
I do understand that this is a gossip forum, but some of the comments are insane😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Had a cackle at this shit! Of course Cachia would be in support of Tammy. Shitty mums unite!
I am so exhausted reading the same thing called for every time. Why do they think the only options Tammy has are men hopping or staying in an unhealthy relationship? What about therapy? What about revising your standards, your choices, coming to terms why is she picking awful men instead of learning to be comfortable by herself? Plenty of single people are happy. Those children are the most affected in this all. They bond to a new man each year. If a man brought a new woman to play mommy to his children every year, we'd call him a womanizer and a player. All of these people riding for Tammy need to revise their standards and being upset by this. Once you have children, the spotlight shifts to them. Your choices affect them the most. You aren't the center of your universe anymore.

• Heart

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I am just trying to get my head around the process of setting up a camera to have a private 'romantic' moment with your partner.
Like what is the thought process?
Tammy is clearly mentally stunted. It's hard to believe she's an almost 30 year old, mum of 3, businesswoman and not a 16 year old girl
This is what I can't get my head around. The constant filming/photos for content. The last thing I'm doing on a holiday with my husband is setting up the tripod for kissing in the pool/dry humping on a chair. We're too busy enjoying our holiday not on our phones.

The comments are hilarious 😅😂 'why do you need to keep taking them to the Maldives Tammy?' 'I'd love to know who's taking these pics' ' zero chemistry'
Other ones are 'baby incoming' . Thankfully Matt Z is infertile cos she doesn't look after the kids she's got

• Haha
Reactions: 19

foundme

saski's teeth in one of her newer posts are horrifying. poor thing because it's no fault of her own - it's a parent's responsibility to protect their child's health, especially when they're young and growing up, and her (adult?) teeth look absolutely destroyed. it's not just in terms of aesthetics because i highly doubt those teeth are functional...

• Sad

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Influencerupdatesau been asked the questions and replies with lies.
I noticed too that she's turned off commenting on the Hembrows recent posts.
I have never seen the kids commented about, ever, what a liar she is and she watches influencers everyday, especially Tammy and she hadn't noticed she's been with him every week 🥴 like come on, even we notice. As if she doesn't watch Tammy and Matt, especially Matt who puts up stories of them together.
What's the bet the Hemorrhoids got offended and messaged her to have commenting turned off.
That insta page is so lame. Quit sucking all influencers dicks.

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
do you even KNOW the person very well after 3 months?? if i thought of someone i only met 3 months ago, the thought of them asking me to marry them is just wild

notgifted

VIP Member
Goes to a tropical island, guessing in high 30's degrees, puts on bikini and a full face of extremely heavy make up 😁
I'd be annoyed as fuck having to watch that get ready just for a swim (?).
He has ADHD, there's no way he likes doing nothing. Even in his podcast he said he constantly has to be on the move.
Probably why he looks annoyed in Tammy's story. This is a still from that
I don’t mean to be rude as I don’t really know fuck all about the guy, but his body is the very opposite of every other cock wielding bloke she’s latched onto. This simply won’t last, especially since he’s supposedly infertile, so she can’t baby trap him.

• Haha

doedoebirds

I’m doing amazing thanks 😊 ✨

You can’t deny Tammy has a nice figure (they all do) and it takes working out (plus genetics) to look like that. Seems pretty factual to me. You seem obsessed with that person being Tammy
It also takes a shit load of money, botox, fillers, tattoos and surgery. And the cocaine to keep the weight off 😁

Shit, forgot a shit load of photoshopping and heavy filtering on top of all that.

• Haha

Pjta

3 engagements in such a short space of time sort of lose the excitement. Really feel like it's just for content. Normally a pregnancy announcement first but an engagement will have to do this time.

NinaSa

I still follow him.
He's living in Bali with some other meat head George Armstrong. They feature in each other stories.
So this is the funny bit. I'm subscribed to Influencerupdates and get a bit of goss on him.
He was with influencer Skye Moody for a bit and then he was featured in some unknown chicks stories and posts, Yasmin Saheed (?). She was on holiday in Bali and she featured him in her bedroom, but only his arms/ tattoos but then they were tagged together at a restaurant by someone else. So became public.
Not long after, he's featured intimately back in Skyes posts, so Yasmin unfollowed him.
Then next minute, he's laying next to some Ruby chick, who was the ex girlfriend of Bachelor/ Love Island guy. A London look a like. So Skye unfollowed him.
Reece and Ruby have since uploaded more together but obviously keeping things on the sly.
This unfollowing kind of suggests he played these women.
He was also linked to Only Fans Bailey Scarlet(?), god knows why. Probably because she's in Bali too.
What a mess. Seen him with no kids 😥
Wow. I could never leave my kids and go live in another country with a clear conscience. Wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. Why make kids if you’re not gonna be in their lives.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I think it’s unlikely she will ever be in a healthy stable relationship, she should focus on her kids for now

• Heart
Reactions: 18

heretolurklolzz

Disappointed Matt has already introduced the baby to another girl. That’s two in a matter of months. How many partners will they meet of eachothers? Yuck

Reactions: 18