Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what just came to mind (has been said before, but it's so true I have to say it again):

Her English is shockingly bad.
For someone who moved to England a long time ago (over a decade?) it's shocking enough, but for someone who attended higher education (and I assume graduated?) it's actually beyond shocking.

I don't mean her accent. Those are hard to get right as adult (though definitely not impossible, but you have to put in a lot of work, many hours and be very dedicated in linguistic studies to get a native speaker accent and get rid of your foreign one).

I mean her written English and the lack of good vocabulary.

She's not well-spoken at all/lacks eloquence, uses adjectives like a teenager and misspells continuously.

That is a very poor testament to her university and frankly to herself as well.

She's also ruining her reputation for cheap clicks. She said herself she might "move" to Milano soon, put the story where that hobo guy calls her "babe" deliberately up, and when she's questioned she makes a story about how no one knows her and no one knows what's really going on.
Like a petulant teenager.

We know he's gay or at least likes men, maybe he's bi, but seriously, either way, quit the cr*p.

I also assume he has quite a bit of money, I'd assume you get paid well by Balmain.

Edit:

Tamara: "I might move to Milano!" *man-voice calls her "babe" in the background*
Audience: So what about your move to Milano? Do you have a bf?
Tamara: OmG No OnE kNoWs Meeeee Or My LiFeeee!
Audience: wtf.
the "wink wink" on marriage topic was so sad to me....she’s 31 ...embrace it and be you. That “wink wink” game is for the 20 something figuring out who she is. And let’s be honest when we move it means move....pick up our lives, our belongings,go through the journey of picking furniture, finding art, etc etc. All she does is babble on and on about nonsense and non-drama. She really needs to learn to be a friend to herself and her identity. The 20+ Hermes will not fill that void. I feel sad for her now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
this is exactly what i was trying to say as well.
I think that since she has spent there already 2 months is renting a flat and paying bills she has moved, but the other stuff about the love life etc im also disagreeing that its not ok to be shady about.

there are only two things that I think we cant really fault her for
1.she clearly did move to paris
2.the zimmermann stuff, I think Chanel and Prada were the biggest nazis - also Gucci but these brands have apologised (including Zimmermann), D&G offended Chinese people and didnt apologise. If she woulsnt wear any bad/unethical brands she would hve to go naked as most designers are racists unfortunately.

What i so dislike when it comes to her are:
1.the amount of Botox
2.the secrecy around so many areas of her life
3.the style
DG did apologize- they put out a very cringy regret video (where they were crying because of all the lost revenu)

Reactions: 2
She is neither paying rent nor paying bills😏
The criticism that some of us have in regards to the Paris “move” refers to the first video she did, and the whole romanticized story she told.
Obviously, at the present, it does look like she is really planning to move. If we take into consideration what she wrote yesterday, her “move” was decided after speaking to her sister, so there was no move prior to that, capicce?😉

d&g did apologize (if it was an honest apology that is another story), and as someone wrote, she dropped them simply because they are no longer relevant, not because of the poor chinese people. You have a very cynical view of the fashion industry, perhaps it is not your field, so that is ok, but let me assure you, that thankfully, there are plenty of brands which have nothing to do with racism, but many of them are not “hit” brands (yet) or luxury brands if you may, and because of this exact reason, they will never be supported by Tamara. She herself mentioned, that she buys certain items because they are popular and sought after. In a few words: she is a copy cat. She doesn’t have the talent, neither the passion nor the vision to create something new, to get out there and take risks and be original and authentic.
She is one more sheep in the flock, right at the end of that same flock, who truly believes that lies and a fake perfect life will get her to the front.
Some days, I pity her.

Good assessment on her fashion sense. She has a good figure which enables her to carry high-end fashion well. Obviously, her enhanced facial features also helped with building this overall allure. However, i dont find her as someone who has passion for fashion or really knows the history behind these fashion houses. Tamara is definitely someone who follows trends. She doesn’t care about sustainability and overindulges by purchasing highly coveted pieces for clout and maybe also acceptance by the other $$$$ influenzas. She tends to go overboard tho, e.g. everything chanel, hermes in all colors, etc.

Even with that said, I found her most annoying after she “moved” to Paris and started fabricating this “wonderful and exciting” life in Paris, while traveling in Greece, living in her bubble, and being tone deaf and irresponsible in the midst of one of the worse time in human history. This is ultimately what pissed a lot of ppl off. Ppl can say that maybe we are jealous of her but I am sure there are a number of us who have the means to do what she is doing. However, we choose to stay home for the good of all.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Good assessment on her fashion sense. She has a good figure which enables her to carry high-end fashion well. Obviously, her enhanced facial features also helped with building this overall allure. However, i dont find her as someone who has passion for fashion or really knows the history behind these fashion houses. Tamara is definitely someone who follows trends. She doesn’t care about sustainability and overindulges by purchasing highly coveted pieces for clout and maybe also acceptance by the other $$$$ influenzas. She tends to go overboard tho, e.g. everything chanel, hermes in all colors, etc.

Even with that said, I found her most annoying after she “moved” to Paris and started fabricating this “wonderful and exciting” life in Paris, while traveling in Greece, living in her bubble, and being tone deaf and irresponsible in the midst of one of the worse time in human history. This is ultimately what pissed a lot of ppl off. Ppl can say that maybe we are jealous of her but I am sure there are a number of us who have the means to do what she is doing. However, we choose to stay home for the good of all.
Totally agree with you! She is so annoying while in Paris! She seems desperately anxious to prove something that is not real and caught in a web of lies. Well Tam tam don't underestimate people. Be honest about things instead of playing hide and seek in regards to your Parisian move, parisian flat, wonderful life in Paris and the man in your life (you are turning into laughing stock, please stop). Honesty and transparency is what makes other people respect us in case you did not know it. Just constructive criticism here, there is no hate.

Totally agree with you! She is so annoying while in Paris! She seems desperately anxious to prove something that is not real and caught in a web of lies. Well Tam tam don't underestimate people. Be honest about things instead of playing hide and seek in regards to your Parisian move, parisian flat, wonderful life in Paris and the man in your life (you are turning into laughing stock, please stop). Honesty and transparency is what makes other people respect us in case you did not know it. Just constructive criticism here, there is no hate.
She presents her wonderful luxury life in such a way as if we all live in a bunker and have no experiences of our own, that would help us validate hers. Kind of “you, peasants” perception of the audience. I guess, in her head she is still talking to East Europeans only, even though she claimed her following to be very diverse and mostly from the West.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The truth shall set you free TamTam 😂😂😂
49B6989E-472E-4719-8D78-E0276968E35A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well last year I went to London for three months (also from Balkan otherwise :D) and I was telling everyone that I’m moving to London for three months. I was working remotely so it wasn’t a holiday and while I was there I also went on two separate trips / holidays exploring England. I had to sublet an apartment and pay the bills so I don’t see how it would be a holiday? And in a way Tamara is doing the same? I do find it really shady about presenting her flat as her property and not just a rental / airbnb, and we could discuss the work part too, but if she keeps doing what she was in London she’s still technically working and I do see a difference between being somewhere a week or two or trying to make a different life somewhere for a couple of months.
what London?! Coming with train from Brighton here and there is not living in London! Also her deceitful on presenting herself as London-based eyewear designer- yes hun only if you consider waiting yout train on Victoria station to stay in London.

I don’t know where you live but surely you don present yourself to be from capital when you actually live in a small fishing town hours away! She is delusional and embrassing herself non stop.

I live in London for 19 years btw, so these dumb ass statement of hers to her clueless followers are actually offensive to someone who lives and works in the city, pays taxes, council taxes etc... just get in the BIN Tamara!

I also moved to NYC for 3 months and was subletting a place, never called it a home, everyone knew why and how I was there, it was magical but I was not posting pictures of my sublet sofa and a diptyque candle and called it home!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She presents her wonderful luxury life in such a way as if we all live in a bunker and have no experiences of our own, that would help us validate hers. Kind of “you, peasants” perception of the audience. I guess, in her head she is still talking to East Europeans only, even though she claimed her following to be very diverse and mostly from the West.
This is what makes me laugh the most. Going to Paris for us Brits isn’t impressive or cool. It’s next door to us and cheap to get to. It is also a small city compared to London . So the fact that she keeps going on about it is so annoying-no one is impressed, most of us could leave now and get an Airbnb there too lol.

what London?! Coming with train from Brighton here and there is not living in London! Also her deceitful on presenting herself as London-based eyewear designer- yes hun only if you consider waiting yout train on Victoria station to stay in London.

I don’t know where you live but surely you don present yourself to be from capital when you actually live in a small fishing town hours away! She is delusional and embrassing herself non stop.

I live in London for 19 years btw, so these dumb ass statement of hers to her clueless followers are actually offensive to someone who lives and works in the city, pays taxes, council taxes etc... just get in the BIN Tamara!

I also moved to NYC for 3 months and was subletting a place, never called it a home, everyone knew why and how I was there, it was magical but I was not posting pictures of my sublet sofa and a diptyque candle and called it home!
Wait so she never lived in London??? Whaaaaaaat

• Haha
Have you guys noticed that she is always ashamed of where she comes from? First Serbia, then Brighton... Traveling to London a couple of times per month doesn’t make you “London based”. 😅
And the eyewear designer thing in her profile makes me cringe😬 She should add “body lotions creator” too...
Until she makes peace with who she is, where she comes from, her roots, her heritage, even her past, she won’t be happy. There is so much one can fake and camouflage...

This is what makes me laugh the most. Going to Paris for us Brits isn’t impressive or cool. It’s next door to us and cheap to get to. It is also a small city compared to London . So the fact that she keeps going on about it is so annoying-no one is impressed, most of us could leave now and get an Airbnb there too lol.

Wait so she never lived in London??? Whaaaaaaat
She lived at her sisters house in Brighton. Her uni was in Brighton too. I know how you feel, I have been there🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you guys noticed that she is always ashamed of where she comes from? First Serbia, then Brighton... Traveling to London a couple of times per month doesn’t make you “London based”. 😅
And the eyewear designer thing in her profile makes me cringe😬 She should add “body lotions creator” too...
Until she makes peace with who she is, where she comes from, her roots, her heritage, even her past, she won’t be happy. There is so much one can fake and camouflage...

She lived at her sisters house in Brighton. Her uni was in Brighton too. I know how you feel, I have been there🙄
What a freak. Brighton is a 2hr drive! She is really very sad, watching her you would think she was a Londoner not living in bloody Sussex

Don’t understand how she can afford a gazillion Hermes but not rent in London. Maybe she only wants to live in Chelsea

What a freak. Brighton is a 2hr drive! She is really very sad, watching her you would think she was a Londoner not living in bloody Sussex

Don’t understand how she can afford a gazillion Hermes but not rent in London. Maybe she only wants to live in Chelsea
Cause she was living in a sisters attic and not paying the rent probably, Imagine being 31 having all those material possesions and not even your own place like wtf!

I would be scare to get on train with Hermes bags at a dodgy hour on her returns from London day trips! I mean you can get a used Mini car for £3k, it was so odd to me when I discovered her

Exactly Paris is get in the train and have a coffee and get back, nothing exclusive 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just want her to be called out as her lies have gotten out of control! Also her display of victim personality, feeling attacked on a logical positive question from a follower, is literally case for a good therapist!

Tamara, perhaps stop broadcasting blatant lies and sensational hints, about something is happening, marriage, new (.gay.) boyfriend, having kids, having 2 flats, living in London etc, then you wouldn’t be surprised where your followers get ideas and ask you a positive genuine question!

Makes my blood boiling this insanity...

Reactions: 9
Also, what just came to mind (has been said before, but it's so true I have to say it again):

Her English is shockingly bad.
For someone who moved to England a long time ago (over a decade?) it's shocking enough, but for someone who attended higher education (and I assume graduated?) it's actually beyond shocking.

I don't mean her accent. Those are hard to get right as adult (though definitely not impossible, but you have to put in a lot of work, many hours and be very dedicated in linguistic studies to get a native speaker accent and get rid of your foreign one).

I mean her written English and the lack of good vocabulary.

She's not well-spoken at all/lacks eloquence, uses adjectives like a teenager and misspells continuously.

That is a very poor testament to her university and frankly to herself as well.

She's also ruining her reputation for cheap clicks. She said herself she might "move" to Milano soon, put the story where that hobo guy calls her "babe" deliberately up, and when she's questioned she makes a story about how no one knows her and no one knows what's really going on.
Like a petulant teenager.

We know he's gay or at least likes men, maybe he's bi, but seriously, either way, quit the cr*p.

I also assume he has quite a bit of money, I'd assume you get paid well by Balmain.

Edit:

Tamara: "I might move to Milano!" *man-voice calls her "babe" in the background*
Audience: So what about your move to Milano? Do you have a bf?
Tamara: OmG No OnE kNoWs Meeeee Or My LiFeeee!
Audience: wtf.
I have seen similar comments on other threads about Lydia. In the UK no emphasis is put on your language skills whatsoever in my opinion. Unless you study English as a degree or go to Oxbridge it’s not something that is tested from my experience (I’m a foreigner myself that’s gone to uni in the UK)

You move when the intention is to stay permanently.

Moving is not living somewhere on probation for 2 months.

She presented her "moving" to Paris as permanent, as if it was her flat and as if she decorated it or had any hand in decorating it.

Her statements recently and at the beginning of the Paris saga are completely contradictory.

Tamara said she "moved to Paris", had she said "I moved to Paris for two months (with the option to extend)" nobody would say anything. No, it was "I moved here! Look at the flat I have!" wtf.

She should've said from the start "I'm here for 2 months, as I want to see how I like it here, because I think of permanently moving here/having a secondary base here". The reason for choosing Paris specifically can be true or false, it doesn't matter, but any of the following would be enough of a reason (true or false regardless): I love France/Paris; I have good future prospects here; It would be a good career move; I have friends here; Due to Brexit I need/want an EU base... yadda yadda, I had more eloquent sentences today, as she is literally the only influencer whose bs has been stuck in my head and I thought about her today and her bs, but now these flat excuses I wrote up, the point remains though.
Thank you! That's exactly my point!

You don't say you moved to Paris and that you will be splitting your time between London and Paris to then say oh the first 2 months in Paris was just temporary to see if I liked the place. It is misleading!

I’m over this “I moved to Paris” crap now. It’s getting a bit much. Like annoying as hell actually. These rich people are so damn vain and fake it’s mind boogling .
every 5 mins talking about this move move move move move omg stfu just admit the truth if you even remember what that is and move on. Damn.
I am so sick of her saying that it seems so fake. We can assume that she does not have anything else going on in her life besides remind people that she is in Paris.

Tamara's has showed that her ability to create good content while in a city like Paris is slim. So no hope for her as her content is getting crappy by the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone even understand the appeal of Paris? Other than fashion week and the aesthetics of the buildings what does Paris have which London doesn’t. I don’t think she had any friends in the UK to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone even understand the appeal of Paris? Other than fashion week and the aesthetics of the buildings what does Paris have which London doesn’t. I don’t think she had any friends in the UK to be fair.
Paris is a wonderful place but she doesn’t show anything apart from a few touristy places for the super rich and in general not a good fit for her because she couldn’t nail French style even if it slapped her in the face

• Haha
Paris is a wonderful place but she doesn’t show anything apart from a few touristy places for the super rich and in general not a good fit for her because she couldn’t nail French style even if it slapped her in the face
She is so proud of her flat and the decor that she picked lol that we see more of her flat on her videos and stories than anything else.

It seems that everything is about her living room and her view...yep the view that looooves so much and she needs to show to us a hundred times.

Reactions: 6
She is so proud of her flat and the decor that she picked lol that we see more of her flat on her videos and stories than anything else.

It seems that everything is about her living room and her view...yep the view that looooves so much and she needs to show to us a hundred times.
It kind of makes you wonder in what conditions she was living in Brighton with her sister. She has no problem showing exactly where she lives now but was very secretive of her Brighton house

Reactions: 5
It kind of makes you wonder in what conditions she was living in Brighton with her sister. She has no problem showing exactly where she lives now but was very secretive of her Brighton house
Maybe the sister didn’t allow her house to be filmed, makes sense to me

I have seen similar comments on other threads about Lydia. In the UK no emphasis is put on your language skills whatsoever in my opinion. Unless you study English as a degree or go to Oxbridge it’s not something that is tested from my experience (I’m a foreigner myself that’s gone to uni in the UK)
that’s not true we are still taught English language and literature right till age 16

I wouldn’t judge the English education system on Lydia alone lol

• Haha
that’s not true we are still taught English language and literature right till age 16

I wouldn’t judge the English education system on Lydia alone lol
No of course you are, but just because you are university educated doesn’t mean you need great English skills to get into university in the UK that’s all I meant :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.