Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prioritised pointing her toes over not wrinkling her red carpet dress. Commitment to her other “source of income”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Noooooo...noooooo.😱..plz tell me that is NOT the dress she wore to the event...that yellow crumpled pile of cloth upon which she is sitting looking out of it ....plz don’t tell me this is her going to the event with her dress ...that’s Oscar de la Renta $9000USD dress...is that why it looked so wrinkled...even the bow at the back...why is she sitting like that while everyone else is sitting normally...I’m utterly speechless now! That can’t be the dress! If it is...she is NOT ok mentally. She’s either on some substance or she’s slipping. I’m actually shocked. Who provided her with this dress!? I have so many questions.

The Insta story is posted by Alisa Vloskaya...everyone around TamTam is sitting normally even though the boat is bouncing...the very slim person next to her is sitting on an edge of his seat while on the phone. She is sitting as if she is under influence of something & has lost all her balance...so she has to lean back and hold...and she took up so much space. Wow!
Yep, that is the dress. If I was designer....she would never again work with me or anyone close to me.
How the dress and bow should look, and how she wears it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Her intuition might be telling her « Tamara is good for your exposure »…Milk that friendship as much as possible…

Making the Forbes 30 und 30 list is not a rocket science. You just have to be under 30, and made your first million before you become thirty. Xenia was lucky enough to have a company that has a very good ethical concept. I always say Xenia is way too naive, she can now read 1000 books a year instead of 100 and it won’t change my mind. One day she was posting about how her intuition guides her when it comes to people, could be, so you are basically saying that your intuition confirms the friendship with Tamara? 😂 Xenia can clearly see that Tamara fakes her online persona a lot, I mean she pretended and sold the idea “i bought this apartment in Paris” whilst she was staying and filming in an airbnb, yet she blabbers about how great her intuition is when it comes to people. If I saw my friend lying, and faking her life online, i would’ve tried to tell her that this is wrong and if she didn’t change then I would’ve stopped the friendship with her. So Xenia you and your intuition better sit down. Tell me with who you stay, so i can tell who you are. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her intuition might be telling her « Tamara is good for your exposure »…Milk that friendship as much as possible…
Yes, Xenia even started her youtube channel after hanging out with Tamara. But they are different on instagram and yt somehow. Xenia is more goofy (which many people wouldn't dare to show online) and relatable cause she mentions when she is not good at smth or when she feels bad etc. and has a business so you can learn smth from her, she sometimes also mentions some injustices in the world and actually gave the link for dinations after that charity event, unlike many others that were there. But its still all really shallow and about pretty things. And Tamara is only about bragging and showing off, nothing else. Maybe for people who want to see a new Hermes bag in someone's hands she is interesting, but other than that I don't really know why people follow her.

Reactions: 19
Tamtam was also very dismissive when Xenia said “hi girls”, Tamtam’s reaction was “they r busy 😒”. The girl next to Amina is a very famous french influencer. She has more than 3 million followers and constantly shoots for Vogue. Tamtam should have spent more time networking with the right people instead of smoking weed with Xenia. This behavioral is not coke, it’s just weed
Their behavior seems super inappropriate and she sure would have things to learn from that French influencer !
Lena is fun to watch, super photogenic and as her own style. She is killing it right now and working with very big names in the industry, with interesting content.
Plus she sees genuinely grateful and nice, never bragging.
All that Tamara isn’t 😂

Reactions: 14
Noooooo...noooooo.😱..plz tell me that is NOT the dress she wore to the event...that yellow crumpled pile of cloth upon which she is sitting looking out of it ....plz don’t tell me this is her going to the event with her dress ...that’s Oscar de la Renta $9000USD dress...is that why it looked so wrinkled...even the bow at the back...why is she sitting like that while everyone else is sitting normally...I’m utterly speechless now! That can’t be the dress! If it is...she is NOT ok mentally. She’s either on some substance or she’s slipping. I’m actually shocked. Who provided her with this dress!? I have so many questions.

The Insta story is posted by Alisa Vloskaya...everyone around TamTam is sitting normally even though the boat is bouncing...the very slim person next to her is sitting on an edge of his seat while on the phone. She is sitting as if she is under influence of something & has lost all her balance...so she has to lean back and hold...and she took up so much space. Wow!
Omg what's wrong with these "influencer" people and distorting images, her feet look like a scary Big Foot with huge nail claws ....🤢🤢🤢 or maybe that's just how her foot is....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, long time reader here:)

can anyone explain what are those bumps in Tamara’s cheek ?Is it fillers gone wrong? I find it hard to believe that someone who buys so many Hermes bags, Chanel, YSL would not spend on quality skincare and doctors to fix her face?
I don’t know if anyone responded yet, but to me it looks like cheek threading. And the point where they got the thread in, is either swollen or the body protected it by encapsulating the tissue and thus creating the bump. It’s a little thread that goes in the cheek near the mouth and ends near the temple and it’s used to lift the face in this angular manner.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone responded yet, but to me it looks like cheek threading. And the point where they got the thread in, is either swollen or the body protected it by encapsulating the tissue and thus creating the bump. It’s a little thread that goes in the cheek near the mouth and ends near the temple and it’s used to lift the face in this angular manner.
It could also be if they removed her buccal fat-to correct if you have “jowls”.

Reactions: 4
Nobody said she had ugly or wide feet. They said she edits her photos so much that they distort her feet. I believe the only time someone commented on her wide feet was to say that she should size up on a pair of shoes as it was unflattering and she was showing off her footwear collection. The policing on this forum is ridiculous :rolleyes: It’s like the time someone said that Tamara had bunion surgery but then she did another shoe haul that showed she didn’t. Tattler members planted indeed.

She’s obviously catering to foot fetishists and even fails to do that correctly. We make fun of her botched surgery, botched editing, and botched grammar attempts in every language she is more than 85% fluent in. Basically: we just call her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Chiara Biasi -Italian equivalent of Tamara:
Same same “surgeon”-style.. (read: probably a dentist/orthodonist:) same bumps/indentations on her cheeks.. moon craters basically🌚 due to filler

also: same”transformation”: girl with an initially totally “normal” BMI, decided to go under a full blown food-restriction eatingregime (+ with extra help of ⛷ ) blaming it on a non-existent thyroid problem
Familiar?
In italy (read: in Milano Corso como/Brera any girl with BMI above 19 gets seen as “chubby” hence our dear Tamtam is feeling the pressure already..
Sickening ..
OMG. What a “transformation”. She looks like she got a blepharoplasty on her upper eyelid. Those scars over her eyes look just like that.

Yeah, she can't change her feet shape. It seems though, that she is showing her feet a lot more lately, probably to attract people that are into that. Its obvious that she does that on purpose. She has a right to do it of course, its just that for us people that are not into feet it seems a bit off to present them like that
I’ve seen this being a trend lately amongst influencers. They will “casually” show some foot to get the attention. And I think it’s very intentional.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So I watched/skipped through her latest blog.
1. She never really explains what happened, she is only insinuating.
2. She tries to give herself a fake pep-talk.
3. Since she doesn’t really like Xenia (I think she’s boring and not the sharpest), and was not feeling confident on that lunch, she unconsciously over-exaggerated her behavior. She does that quite a lot, where she exaggerates and fakes her interest.
4. She showed how snobby and classist her boyfriend was and I think she resented his comments, because she always feels like she needs to prove herself and hide her origins.
5. There was an unfortunate interaction about catching the wedding buquet. She acted “so surprised” when she caught it, but it felt so intentional.All this just to open up the conversation and feel his boyfriend out on the marriage topic. If she wasn’t interested at all, she never would have asked him in the first place. After he says he doesn’t want to get married in the near future, she is clearly a bit sad about that, so she quickly goes back to the topic of restoring her life. It’s obvious she wants to get married.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Just a quick reminder that policing posts is the main rule or tattle. Otherwise the thread would be very boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody said she had ugly or wide feet. They said she edits her photos so much that they distort her feet. I believe the only time someone commented on her wide feet was to say that she should size up on a pair of shoes as it was unflattering and she was showing off her footwear collection. The policing on this forum is ridiculous :rolleyes: It’s like the time someone said that Tamara had bunion surgery but then she did another shoe haul that showed she didn’t. Tattler members planted indeed.

She’s obviously catering to foot fetishists and even fails to do that correctly. We make fun of her botched surgery, botched editing, and botched grammar attempts in every language she is more than 85% fluent in. Basically: we just call her out on her bullshit.
What was the comment saying? I’m sorry but she does have ugly hands and feet to me, but I hate feet anyway so that’s just my opinion. Her feet have become deformed from wearing size 38 shoes when she’s a 39/40 and sometimes get toe nails are just long. She also has messed up her fingernails with constant fake nails, her nail beds look raw and sore. ugly/pretty hands are a thing, hence why hand modelling is a legitimate career. People are so defensive of her on here. If people want to give an opinion that the feet she shows off for foot fetish fans on her YT and IG are unattractive and uncared for, that’s up to them (this comment isn’t directed at you but to whoever made the comment policing other people’s comments)

anyway, I haven’t watched all of the new Vlog yet but the way she acted at the LV dinner embarrassed me so much. Amina muaddi was calm and normal and Tamara and xenia were like mean girls with their private joke and their demeanours were grating and immature. She has no class sometimes at these events. It’s not the Tamara show, you’re invited because it’s your job. Take it seriously, stop being an attention seeker and implement the manners and class you talk so much about having bit seem to lack

Reactions: 20
D465F9CC-4E52-4DFA-B4C8-F7444DB3B2C6.jpeg

An actual yellow mess! I hope Oscar De La Renta bans TamTam, forever!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just a quick reminder that policing posts is the main rule or tattle. Otherwise the thread would be very boring.

The moral police is the new grammar police and it is equally annoying :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.