Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also I was disappointed to see her act like an idiot at the LV dinner. Poor Amina muaddi didn’t look impressed. Tam and Xenia were acting like loud, obnoxious giggly losers. She was acting like Lydia and Carrie act which isn’t a good comparison lol was it after this dinner that she discovered she was robbed?
Tamtam was also very dismissive when Xenia said “hi girls”, Tamtam’s reaction was “they r busy 😒”. The girl next to Amina is a very famous french influencer. She has more than 3 million followers and constantly shoots for Vogue. Tamtam should have spent more time networking with the right people instead of smoking weed with Xenia. This behavioral is not coke, it’s just weed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I would say her photos are quite flattering on Getty it’s the tagged photos from street style photographers on Instagram that are rough. I can’t get over how much older she’s looking. Eyebrow lift, visible under eye filler, Russian lips- another big Instagram trend. I know a couple of people who had the Fox eye eyebrow lift- it only lasted 3 months before they dropped but the threads are still always visible especially when they smile. You can even see some needle marks around her left eye on that close up.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow I’m sorry but this is sad, the lengths some women feel the need to go to for perfection when all these clinics do it exploit peoples insecurities - if she’s left her face alone, her old nose, lips, eyebrows, cheeks I’m almost positive she’d look her age or younger and look pretty. These people who mess with their faces are so far gone with their delusions that they can’t see they look old, not older, just old like an old woman who is trying to have surgery to look young. 50/60 year old women would probably be so happy to look like they did at 30 but these influencer late20/30 year olds (this age is not old) are ruining their skin and facial features. Too tight unnatural stretched skin, Spock eyebrows, filler migrated over lip border and lip flip that gives a cat appearance, lumpy filler migration and over Botoxed

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh did she make it to Cannes Film Festival? I wonder which celebrities’s shopping bag Grandpa Dirty had to carry till their hotel room, for Tamara to be invited? 😂
Is Tamara paying the Getty team to give her an ass in the second photo?
The worst part abt these pictures is the 2-month-pregant typa belly... nothing wrong abt bellies tho, I love them! It’s just that it doesn’t look nothing like her photoshopped pictures where it looks like she has the flatest tummie ever 😐 i bet she will post the same pictures but all of them with her body ultra photoshopped, Maddison Beer style 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tamtam was also very dismissive when Xenia said “hi girls”, Tamtam’s reaction was “they r busy 😒”. The girl next to Amina is a very famous french influencer. She has more than 3 million followers and constantly shoots for Vogue. Tamtam should have spent more time networking with the right people instead of smoking weed with Xenia. This behavioral is not coke, it’s just weed
Thank you. I have read a lot of you claiming that Xenia is smart and kind and all that BS. I bet that every single woman on this thread has a higher IQ than Xenia. Just because she made to Forbes’ 30 under 30 it does not mean she is smart. You can pay your way into thr magazine or you have to have good relationship with someone and they can put in a good word for you. It just shows the hypocrisy and unfairness of this world, especially the celebrity world.

Thank you. I have read a lot of you claiming that Xenia is smart and kind and all that BS. I bet that every single woman on this thread has a higher IQ than Xenia. Just because she made to Forbes’ 30 under 30 it does not mean she is smart. You can pay your way into thr magazine or you have to have good relationship with someone and they can put in a good word for you. It just shows the hypocrisy and unfairness of this world, especially the celebrity world.
“celebrity”

Reactions: 17
The worst part abt these pictures is the 2-month-pregant typa belly... nothing wrong abt bellies tho, I love them! It’s just that it doesn’t look nothing like her photoshopped pictures where it looks like she has the flatest tummie ever 😐 i bet she will post the same pictures but all of them with her body ultra photoshopped, Maddison Beer style 😂
yeah so sad, i always thought that her bed workouts and weekly detoxing were making her tummy flat 🤪 if she ever did a proper workout she could've done her self a favour by saving 4 hours daily on photoshop and Facetune. On the other hand I saw this on GuruGossiper, ahhhh this girl never fails to make me laugh my butt offfffff. Got to love her delusional head. If she with her brick ass has problems to put jeans over her brick butt, i wonder how hard Kim K's and JLo's life must be.😂
IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I watched her vlog this week. She was finally more normal and real than I have seen in a long time. Her personality and smile seemed real at the LV dinner...genuinely enjoying herself and dropping the pretentious bull crap. If she was high on weed, she should let that Tamara come out more often. The realness is more appealing than I have seen her in a long time....back to when she was travelling with Dusan the photographer.

Her BF is an insufferable pretentious ass to that waitress....fresh juice is your issue buddy! How about using the f'n menu next time first? or better yet ask politely what do you have to drink? for a man who has travelled/lived in 30+ countries, he is one dim light. "do you have fresh juice?"....f' me..you're an ass.

I watched her vlog this week. She was finally more normal and real than I have seen in a long time. Her personality and smile seemed real at the LV dinner...genuinely enjoying herself and dropping the pretentious bull crap. If she was high on weed, she should let that Tamara come out more often. The realness is more appealing than I have seen her in a long time....back to when she was travelling with Dusan the photographer.

Her BF is an insufferable pretentious ass to that waitress....fresh juice is your issue buddy! How about using the f'n menu next time first? or better yet ask politely what do you have to drink? for a man who has travelled/lived in 30+ countries, he is one dim light. "do you have fresh juice?"....f' me..you're an ass.

and the question is due you have juice or freshly squeezed juice....not fresh juice

and the question is due you have juice or freshly squeezed juice....not fresh juice
do not due

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Making the Forbes 30 und 30 list is not a rocket science. You just have to be under 30, and made your first million before you become thirty. Xenia was lucky enough to have a company that has a very good ethical concept. I always say Xenia is way too naive, she can now read 1000 books a year instead of 100 and it won’t change my mind. One day she was posting about how her intuition guides her when it comes to people, could be, so you are basically saying that your intuition confirms the friendship with Tamara? 😂 Xenia can clearly see that Tamara fakes her online persona a lot, I mean she pretended and sold the idea “i bought this apartment in Paris” whilst she was staying and filming in an airbnb, yet she blabbers about how great her intuition is when it comes to people. If I saw my friend lying, and faking her life online, i would’ve tried to tell her that this is wrong and if she didn’t change then I would’ve stopped the friendship with her. So Xenia you and your intuition better sit down. Tell me with who you stay, so i can tell who you are. 😉

Reactions: 19
Xenia is a boring blonde bimbo, I never had the desire to follow her or watch her. I don’t find her attractive either. I don’t understand her and Caro’s appeal. They were just lucky cuz they started early on. Both are completely average and have boring content. I’d watch Tamara over them all day. At least her ridiculousness is entertaining plus I actually think she’s been looking very hot in her videos this year. I like the new tanned, skinny tamtam. I think she’s beginning to go overboard with procedures though. The fox eye lift was not necessary, she looks old and weird now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Xenia is a boring blonde bimbo, I never had the desire to follow her or watch her. I don’t find her attractive either. I don’t understand her and Caro’s appeal. They were just lucky cuz they started early on. Both are completely average and have boring content. I’d watch Tamara over them all day. At least her ridiculousness is entertaining plus I actually think she’s been looking very hot in her videos this year. I like the new tanned, skinny tamtam. I think she’s beginning to go overboard with procedures though. The fox eye lift was not necessary, she looks old and weird now
Xenia started 5 years after Tamara, in 2015. And Caro about the same time as Xenia but she worked full time till 2017. So basically, they both started waaaay later than Tamara and have a bigger following than Tammy. I think when it comes to social media it doesn’t matter when you start, as long as you have something go viral or an interesting content. I don’t like them at all, none of them. Caro looks like a girl who takes showers once a month, could be Dirty’s sibling, Xenia is in her own weird world, but we have to give it to her, she is doing an amazing job with her TikTok content, she is getting so many views and blowing up. And Tamara, ahhh no need to explain how i feel about her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg SAME i think Xenia is so weird. Her yt content is nothing special at all, super boring and I think the way she talks, her facial expressions and the way she smiles are so weird, it creeps me out. Plus the way she dresses is very strange too, like for example in this picture, wtf is going on lmaoo
722F4A49-D13D-45F2-864D-E4C1C92F3B56.jpeg

On the other hand, I think tetka was once pretty, before I found out she was a liar and all of her scams, i rlly appreciated her looks, specially when she started to wear her hair more natural and wavy and the simple make up looks. But now I don’t find her attractive at all - the way she behaves makes me perceive her differently and all of the procedures she did are making her look very botched and old indeed... she’s in her thirties, there was absolutely no need to do all that... Probably in ten years she will be looking as bad as Donatella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg SAME i think Xenia is so weird. Her yt content is nothing special at all, super boring and I think the way she talks, her facial expressions and the way she smiles are so weird, it creeps me out. Plus the way she dresses is very strange too, like for example in this picture, wtf is going on lmaoo
View attachment 665058
On the other hand, I think tetka was once pretty, before I found out she was a liar and all of her scams, i rlly appreciated her looks, specially when she started to wear her hair more natural and wavy and the simple make up looks. But now I don’t find her attractive at all - the way she behaves makes me perceive her differently and all of the procedures she did are making her look very botched and old indeed... she’s in her thirties, there was absolutely no need to do all that... Probably in ten years she will be looking as bad as Donatella 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tetka would’ve sold a kidney to be able to wear this weird dress Xenia is wearing, it’s Maxmara and this photo is from the MaxMara trip Tetka never made it to the guest list . 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. On the other hand, there are those ”doctors” who have fake diplomas and whose pratice is all over Instagram, and it is terrible what health consequences they leave on the people who visit them. I saw her dentist, Dušan went to the same one. And he makes the same veneers for everyone. And he allegedly has his own clinic in W.Europe as well.

What the F did she do to her face? More fillers? And those arms are normal, not like on her photoshopped images.
is she pregnant?? where are the skinny arms... jesus now you see how much she photoshops herself...what a fraud

Reactions: 8
Now I get it how she chose that horrible hairstyle for the festival... She was blown away on the boat and had no choice to wrap it in the home-lazy-Sunday bun 🙄
The way she put that dress behind ... What a form of disrespect to the one who designed and sewed that dress 🤬. And she treat it like some old thing you're just going to throw in the trash. My hobby is sewing and I gave at least half of the things I made to my friends. If someone ever treated something I created that way, I would be very offended.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Correct, another hype I don’t het is Caro’s popularity, boring like Xenia.

Reactions: 12
(For me)She lost the chance to be hot in 2019, whilst she was still having her own pale-ish tan and kind eyes.
If she cut off this witchy hair to a bob or lob back in that period.... wow.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The way she put that dress behind ... What a form of disrespect to the one who designed and sewed that dress 🤬. And she treat it like some old thing you're just going to throw in the trash. My hobby is sewing and I gave at least half of the things I made to my friends. If someone ever treated something I created that way, I would be very offended.
Noooooo...noooooo.😱..plz tell me that is NOT the dress she wore to the event...that yellow crumpled pile of cloth upon which she is sitting looking out of it ....plz don’t tell me this is her going to the event with her dress ...that’s Oscar de la Renta $9000USD dress...is that why it looked so wrinkled...even the bow at the back...why is she sitting like that while everyone else is sitting normally...I’m utterly speechless now! That can’t be the dress! If it is...she is NOT ok mentally. She’s either on some substance or she’s slipping. I’m actually shocked. Who provided her with this dress!? I have so many questions.

The Insta story is posted by Alisa Vloskaya...everyone around TamTam is sitting normally even though the boat is bouncing...the very slim person next to her is sitting on an edge of his seat while on the phone. She is sitting as if she is under influence of something & has lost all her balance...so she has to lean back and hold...and she took up so much space. Wow!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.