Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 firstly i love your profile picture of this crackhead. I was soooo shocked, wtf, a dentist and an aesthetic doctor in one person? Good for her, she clearly has enough dummies who think these two different jobs are possible to be mixed and done together, including the delusional, botched Tammy Dummy.
@AnaKarenina soooo lovely, thank you ❤ We all doooo, bunch of cool ladies in here, until Tammy pops up every now and then 😂😂😂
Girls, it is ok to perform both, if you had of course the relevant training in both fields. She has medical background so it is an advantage as the procedures she does as an estetician are safe. Here in the UK you can go on a 3 month course and qualify as an injector which is really dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Girls, it is ok to perform both, if you had of course the relevant training in both fields. She has medical background so it is an advantage as the procedures she does as an estetician are safe. Here in the UK you can go on a 3 month course and qualify as an injector which is really dangerous.
Of course, each to their own. But me personally i would let only a qualified aesthetic doctor or plastic surgeon touch my face, it doesn’t matter if it’s only fillers. So many things can go wrong when aesthetic is not your main job and you clearly haven’t invested a life time on learning to become a plastic surgeon. For instance nose fillers can make you blind if the person who does it it’s not trained enough. Attached a story screenshot from a plastic surgeon.
6FC75F85-D7CA-42D3-8F08-C7943DBE2030.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So dramatic. Haven’t watched it yet but I foresee some black and white slow motion footage of her Birkins with dramatic music playing in the backgroundView attachment 663724

Kinda weird but you can actually see how graceless she is from the way she holds her cup. Like come on, I’ve literally never seen anyone hold it like this, it’s like she has paws and claws instead of hands (or some type of severe arthritis? in which case i don’t want to make fun of her but I doubt she wouldn’t have mentioned it if that were the case (watch her steal this idea the next time she needs something to milk😂))View attachment 663730
She wanted to make sure the Saint Laurent label is shown. That’s why she’s holding the cup like a nit. And, she’s also a label lizard so everything is for show and for the gram🤦‍♀️

Still waiting on someone to explain those bumps on her face as myself cannot figure out someone who is so wealthy cannot afford a good esthetician to fix her face?
Please DM Tamara. We don’t know what the duck is going on with that face. When she answers you, please report back. Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the most famous / best surgeons for gender transformation is located in Belgrade. Some celebrities did their surgeries there. So, it is not a problem that she is doing those procedures in Serbia. The problem is that she obviously goes to instagram doctors and not to those who are the most professional/ experienced and who don't really know what instagram is. For example my dentist is fantastic. He makes such veneers and crowns that you can't tell them apart from the real ones. And at the same time, he doesn't make them into a mold, but takes care that they look natural in the shape of the patient’s jaw and face. In addition, he‘s brother, dentist in the same clinic is a masciofacial surgeon, so he can also perform filler or Botox injections on the face.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Trust me ,
There are some plastic surgeons in Belgrade that are extraordinary , excellent doctors who worked in England , w.europe , America , ( not to brag , but we have brilliant doctors) , but not those two 😭😭🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
I agree with both of you @tempi and @AnaKarenina, the problem is not the country, but the clinic she goes to. I spend two minutes on those “doctors” profiles and it wasn’t hard to tell that they are insta doctors. Few years back a very famous insta page for lip fillers in Germany (it doesn’t exist anymore) was being sued by thousands of girls who shared their terrible experience, being injected in basements, getting very sick after the injection of the fillers and having to go to an emergency room etc. But on Instagram everything looked fantastic. Nonetheless, the places she visits were made perfectly for people like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Trust me ,
There are some plastic surgeons in Belgrade that are extraordinary , excellent doctors who worked in England , w.europe , America , ( not to brag , but we have brilliant doctors) , but not those two 😭😭🤣🤣
Exactly. On the other hand, there are those ”doctors” who have fake diplomas and whose pratice is all over Instagram, and it is terrible what health consequences they leave on the people who visit them. I saw her dentist, Dušan went to the same one. And he makes the same veneers for everyone. And he allegedly has his own clinic in W.Europe as well.

What the F did she do to her face? More fillers? And those arms are normal, not like on her photoshopped images.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
WHAT happened to those feet?
It's crazy to have something this fancy on feet that are unkept to this level.

I am afraid to imagine how they look like when they are not burnt down.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
WHAT happened to those feet?
It's crazy to have something this fancy on feet that are unkept to this level.

I am afraid to imagine how they look like when they are not burnt down.
Still looking for an Instagram podiatrist in Belgrade, I assume.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So dramatic. Haven’t watched it yet but I foresee some black and white slow motion footage of her Birkins with dramatic music playing in the backgroundView attachment 663724

Kinda weird but you can actually see how graceless she is from the way she holds her cup. Like come on, I’ve literally never seen anyone hold it like this, it’s like she has paws and claws instead of hands (or some type of severe arthritis? in which case i don’t want to make fun of her but I doubt she wouldn’t have mentioned it if that were the case (watch her steal this idea the next time she needs something to milk😂))View attachment 663730
Uhm...I think she holds it like that to make the brand name visible on the cup....she wants the peasants around her to know where she gets her coffee and how important she is...”move out of my way, peasants! this sidewalk is mine...look at my cup! I am exclusive VIP!”...Seriously, the only reason she held it like that is bcz the name had to be visible! She is a logo junkie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. On the other hand, there are those ”doctors” who have fake diplomas and whose pratice is all over Instagram, and it is terrible what health consequences they leave on the people who visit them. I saw her dentist, Dušan went to the same one. And he makes the same veneers for everyone. And he allegedly has his own clinic in W.Europe as well.

What the F did she do to her face? More fillers? And those arms are normal, not like on her photoshopped images.
Oh did she make it to Cannes Film Festival? I wonder which celebrities’s shopping bag Grandpa Dirty had to carry till their hotel room, for Tamara to be invited? 😂
Is Tamara paying the Getty team to give her an ass in the second photo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That exchange with the bf and the waitress was the worst story I’ve ever heard. The best part is how she said that she os lucky to be around someone so funny but I don’t see how he is funny? Everything he says sounds condenscending and boring. She is acting like a high school girl who just got her first boyfriend. It’s embarrassing honestly.
also I was disappointed to see her act like an idiot at the LV dinner. Poor Amina muaddi didn’t look impressed. Tam and Xenia were acting like loud, obnoxious giggly losers. She was acting like Lydia and Carrie act which isn’t a good comparison lol was it after this dinner that she discovered she was robbed?

Reactions: 35
One of the most famous / best surgeons for gender transformation is located in Belgrade. Some celebrities did their surgeries there. So, it is not a problem that she is doing those procedures in Serbia. The problem is that she obviously goes to instagram doctors and not to those who are the most professional/ experienced and who don't really know what instagram is. For example my dentist is fantastic. He makes such veneers and crowns that you can't tell them apart from the real ones. And at the same time, he doesn't make them into a mold, but takes care that they look natural in the shape of the patient’s jaw and face. In addition, he‘s brother, dentist in the same clinic is a masciofacial surgeon, so he can also perform filler or Botox injections on the face.
I despise those doctors who advertise themselves on Instagram and TikTok. I would never let them touch my face or anything else.

Trust me ,
But because these doctors are very talented and skilled do not need to be advertised by infleuncers, therefore we do not know about them via social media.

Reactions: 10

Also, WTF is this burned dead bird on her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That exchange with the bf and the waitress was the worst story I’ve ever heard. The best part is how she said that she os lucky to be around someone so funny but I don’t see how he is funny? Everything he says sounds condenscending and boring. She is acting like a high school girl who just got her first boyfriend. It’s embarrassing honestly.
also I was disappointed to see her act like an idiot at the LV dinner. Poor Amina muaddi didn’t look impressed. Tam and Xenia were acting like loud, obnoxious giggly losers. She was acting like Lydia and Carrie act which isn’t a good comparison lol was it after this dinner that she discovered she was robbed?
The dinner was on Monday she got robbed on Saturday evening, so the dinner war 2 days later, you can tell she is not sad at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Some employee of Getty Images must dislike her so bad, cause I have never seen a Getty Image picture where she looks good. :)))) it is either not photoshopped or it is photoshopped to make her look unflattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some employee of Getty Images must dislike her so bad, cause I have never seen a Getty Image picture where she looks good. :)))) it is either not photoshopped or it is photoshopped to make her look unflattering.
It’s because she looks like sh*t in real life 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tamara's behaviour is crappy yes but she does not look like tit.
I didn’t say she is ugly and I will never say that, because she is not. But her soul is ugly, she is evil and on top of it all she destroyed her face completely with all those procedures wanting to be somebody she is not. And also her posture… so that all together looks like tit to me

Reactions: 15
E.g
Milica Veselinovic is one of those orthodontists -gone-“im-a-plastic surgeon in my IMAGINARY world-and i perform risky procedures cause my clients are a bunch of ignorants”
OMG 😂 😂 That would explain a lot but not in a way you think 😂
Milica is a friend of Zorannah, one of her oldest friends. They were quite close, there are a lot of videos with her on Zorannah's channel. I think they stopped talking for a while a few years ago but then got closer again. Z even promoted her on her channel. I don't know if they are still friends but they do follow each other.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.