Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, long time reader here:)

can anyone explain what are those bumps in Tamara’s cheek ?Is it fillers gone wrong? I find it hard to believe that someone who buys so many Hermes bags, Chanel, YSL would not spend on quality skincare and doctors to fix her face?

Reactions: 4
So to sum up the new video:
1) She went to Dior show, her “ear candy” on Dior show was so random and tasteless it was lowkey embarrassing to just watch, and of course she had her primary school plastic Dior raincoat on, then she went to LV event and behaved erratically. During the whole time her hair was an unbrushed oily nest.

2) She went to Rovinj, was confused how to approach her work ethic in the future, but ultimately decided talking to camera is like therapy to her. Her boyfriend made fun of a poor waitress who likely didn’t understand his broken English.

3) She was at the wedding, again, the boyfriend was not pleased she caught the bouquet, but that’s okay because she doesn’t want to get married either actually. She doesn’t have a home place to live now (I wonder where her boyfriend is living then? can’t she move in with him, this time for real, or at least crash on his couch or something?)

4) There was another interaction with her boyfriend and honestly I’m not sure how those two even communicate privately. It always sounds so awkward and cringe and I bet she doesn’t understand him/his pronunciation half the time.

I can’t remember anything else, literally the most pointless 40 minutes of my life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Trut be tolt, your summary is stanink!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tetka, TamTam, Tamara, liar, fake - all names apply.

Tamara has recently been robbed. However, despite having recently been robbed, the dummy continues to post designer items and her location letting the robbers know that she’s away from home.

This is the second time she’s been robbed. But, she’s strong guys gOajs. In the most recent robbery of her Paris flat AirBNB, even though she’d been robbed, she got her vlog camera out and filmed footage for her YT channel. She’s disgusting what can I say? 🤷‍♀️ Gaaaajjjs, her boyfriend was on the phone with Hermès Hehmehs to get TamTam’s handbags replaced. Because that’s what these idiots thought was the most important thing following a robbery.😤

She has milked the robbery in order to further her climb up the social ladder. She pretends to be so smart, but didn’t have insurance for the expensive handbags and jewelry that she kept in her IKEA wardrobe.🤦‍♀️ There’s speculation that she and her boyfriend may be involved. TamTam lies so much. So only time will tell.

Gaaaajjjjs, she’s a sugar baby. She loves her boyfriend but never shows him🙄🙄 The boyfriend, Grandpa Dirty Rasputin, still looks like he hasn’t bathed.😖 TamTam caught the bouquet at a wedding that she and Rasputin attended. Tetka was overjoyed. Grandpa Dirty was very annoyed that she’d caught the bouquet and asked to see the VAR. He’ll never marry Tamara🙈

She’s had so many procedures done to her face that she’s barely recognizable. However, because Tetka is too stupid to follow injection directions, the injection bumps on her lips are very noticeable. 🥵

Tetka has beautiful teeth shoddy veneers, eyebrows that look like caterpillars, a fox eye lift, and over tanned skin. She still has her Costa Rica tan from 6 months ago. She’s darker than a burnt orange!

She has no real friends. But, she’s a pharmacist, so there’s that.😩 Laaaaddddiiiieeessss, every ting will be okay. TamTam is staAnnning and strong, remember. She takes the word narcissist to a new level! She’s full of herself and full of tit! 👍

Tetka, is quick to edit her photos, but not her habits. Facetune and photoshop is how she spends her days. Her failure to change her habits will continue to make her an easy target.

Thank you @Tamliar-lol for the thread title.❣ You had the most votes 🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone, long time reader here:)

can anyone explain what are those bumps in Tamara’s cheek ?Is it fillers gone wrong? I find it hard to believe that someone who buys so many Hermes bags, Chanel, YSL would
So dramatic. Haven’t watched it yet but I foresee some black and white slow motion footage of her Birkins with dramatic music playing in the backgroundView attachment 663724

Kinda weird but you can actually see how graceless she is from the way she holds her cup. Like come on, I’ve literally never seen anyone hold it like this, it’s like she has paws and claws instead of hands (or some type of severe arthritis? in which case i don’t want to make fun of her but I doubt she wouldn’t have mentioned it if that were the case (watch her steal this idea the next time she needs something to milk😂))View attachment 663730

Still waiting on someone to explain those bumps on her face as myself cannot figure out someone who is so wealthy cannot afford a good esthetician to fix her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still waiting on someone to explain those bumps on her face as myself cannot figure out someone who is so wealthy cannot afford a good esthetician to fix her face?
there is no fixing that, I believe. I have watched a plastic surgeon on YT recently who explained that he stopped doing the tear lines and some other injections of filler in the face due to long-term problems. The bumpy thing is one of those.

As for the lessons learned and all that, I believe every single one of these vapid people (“influencers”) to be attention junkies and money grabbers, so nothing will change while they can get their fix and milk it all.

Reactions: 9
Chiara Biasi -Italian equivalent of Tamara:
Same same “surgeon”-style.. (read: probably a dentist/orthodonist:) same bumps/indentations on her cheeks.. moon craters basically🌚 due to filler

also: same”transformation”: girl with an initially totally “normal” BMI, decided to go under a full blown food-restriction eatingregime (+ with extra help of ⛷ ) blaming it on a non-existent thyroid problem
Familiar?
In italy (read: in Milano Corso como/Brera any girl with BMI above 19 gets seen as “chubby” hence our dear Tamtam is feeling the pressure already..
Sickening ..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She said something like: “I hate to spend money on the bags I already had.” So no, I don’t think he bought it for her.
she doesn’t like to spend money on bags she already has and then goes and buys the LV Nice that had already been gifted to her few days ago but she wants to have it in the classic monogram too you gaJjSs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
First of all she is not wealthy, now that we know she is not wealthy, she goes to do cheap botox in Serbia. This hoe is ridiculous. Yesterday in a very calm Wednesday evening, I decided to google Tamara Kalinic and Zorana, because I didn't know what happened between this two, this google search landed me at GuruGossiper. Back in 2019, people have spotted her at a Serbian Aesthetic Clinic where she did her nose surgery, bAt, fasten your seat belt Ladies, because I am about to lose my tit.

Summary:
This hoe, was the ambassador of anorexia, she had a blogg back in her teen years where she advised people to be anorexic, she still does, till now, but TRUGH detoxing after she eats two tiny spaghettis.
Since she is pathetic-not a victim-fighter-queen of shopping-hard working-best influencer-philanthropist-failed eyewear designer, failed body lotion developer-professional liar-and so in love bebiiiii, she firstly was lying about her HEIGHT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 , Ladies you have to mentally be sick to say that you are 179 cm tall, when you are 172 cm. Later on she figured it out, that people can still see her in real life and tell that she is not 179 cm tall and can never be a Victoria's Secrets Model and she'll be forever just a watcher at Paris Fashion Week shows.
Back then she talked a lot about her BMI, weight, height. She still does, but the difference now is that, she exercises, better said lays in bed with a machine on her stomach.
Zoranna has apparently warned Dusan that Tamara was a snake and would step people over, just so she could achieve something and be better. When Dusans' and Bumby Lumpy Tamby friendship ended, Zorana posted a story with "told you so".
She was invited back then at the launch of H&M x Moschino in Croatia, the country that gives her a European passport. People who met her, were so fed up from her superstar behaviour.
Her failed So Shady Eyewear Brand was a stolen name from a US brand. I decided to have a look at the so shady insta page, and see the photo for yourself. Have a look at the last two photos, I just CAN'T. She was soooo prouuuud you gaaaaaajs, for making two plastic sunglasses, and stealing a name, just for her business account to look like this few months later.

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So dramatic. Haven’t watched it yet but I foresee some black and white slow motion footage of her Birkins with dramatic music playing in the backgroundView attachment 663724

Kinda weird but you can actually see how graceless she is from the way she holds her cup. Like come on, I’ve literally never seen anyone hold it like this, it’s like she has paws and claws instead of hands (or some type of severe arthritis? in which case i don’t want to make fun of her but I doubt she wouldn’t have mentioned it if that were the case (watch her steal this idea the next time she needs something to milk😂))View attachment 663730
The title: BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR VILE FACE LIFT HAPPENED or ?? Tell us Tamara

Her most favouuritee most amazing coffe in wholeee entire paris is saint lhoooorhaaaaahnn you guiis

this woman is a parody and a caricature of herself

• Haha
  • Wow
First of all she is not wealthy, now that we know she is not wealthy, she goes to do cheap botox in Serbia. This hoe is ridiculous. Yesterday in a very calm Wednesday evening, I decided to google Tamara Kalinic and Zorana, because I didn't know what happened between this two, this google search landed me at GuruGossiper. Back in 2019, people have spotted her at a Serbian Aesthetic Clinic where she did her nose surgery, bAt, fasten your seat belt Ladies, because I am about to lose my tit.

Summary:
This hoe, was the ambassador of anorexia, she had a blogg back in her teen years where she advised people to be anorexic, she still does, till now, but TRUGH detoxing after she eats two tiny spaghettis.
Since she is pathetic-not a victim-fighter-queen of shopping-hard working-best influencer-philanthropist-failed eyewear designer, failed body lotion developer-professional liar-and so in love bebiiiii, she firstly was lying about her HEIGHT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 , Ladies you have to mentally be sick to say that you are 179 cm tall, when you are 172 cm. Later on she figured it out, that people can still see her in real life and tell that she is not 179 cm tall and can never be a Victoria's Secrets Model and she'll be forever just a watcher at Paris Fashion Week shows.
Back then she talked a lot about her BMI, weight, height. She still does, but the difference now is that, she exercises, better said lays in bed with a machine on her stomach.
Zoranna has apparently warned Dusan that Tamara was a snake and would step people over, just so she could achieve something and be better. When Dusans' and Bumby Lumpy Tamby friendship ended, Zorana posted a story with "told you so".
She was invited back then at the launch of H&M x Moschino in Croatia, the country that gives her a European passport. People who met her, were so fed up from her superstar behaviour.
Her failed So Shady Eyewear Brand was a stolen name from a US brand. I decided to have a look at the so shady insta page, and see the photo for yourself. Have a look at the last two photos, I just CAN'T. She was soooo prouuuud you gaaaaaajs, for making two plastic sunglasses, and stealing a name, just for her business account to look like this few months later.

View attachment 664025
View attachment 664028

View attachment 664031

View attachment 664032

View attachment 664033

View attachment 664034
View attachment 664036
Thanks Tamiliar, I bet you know a loooottt about our heroine, but unfortunetly you cannot reveal more or otherwise your identity might be compromised.
Anyway, i would like to question the reputation of that “top surgeon”, as Tamara’s face speaks volumes about what a good job he’s done. NOT!
She lived in UK, I live in London, and I know two reputable estheticians, ( both with medical background, ladies pls bare in mind that nobody should be performing botox, fillers or any other injectables on you unless they got some medical background) who can fix the most botched up faces. They truly do wonders to your face even if it has been fked up many times bfore. Of course it comes at a price as these doctors do not do free work and giveaways to brainless influencers, as their good work speaks for itself.

Reactions: 8
Only 1 minute in and there is already a commercial. If this doesn't turn off viewers idk what is.
Off topic but a necessary message.

I never EVER give ad-sense to these beggar. Can't avoid the view count going up but they ain't taking money from me.

I recommend using ad-blocker *Surprised some people don't know the app exist* https://adblockplus.org/en/

In the beginning they block absolutely all the adds. I noticed a change earlier this year though... 0 ads when I watch on laptop BUT 1 ad at the start of each video.

I don't have Youtube app, don't know if ad-block works on youtube app as an extension - hopefully! I watch videos on Google chrome.

Reactions: 10
3) She was at the wedding, again, the boyfriend was not pleased she caught the bouquet, but that’s okay because she doesn’t want to get married either actually. She doesn’t have a home place to live now (I wonder where her boyfriend is living then? can’t she move in with him, this time for real, or at least crash on his couch or something?)

4) There was another interaction with her boyfriend and honestly I’m not sure how those two even communicate privately. It always sounds so awkward and cringe and I bet she doesn’t understand him/his pronunciation half the time.
OMG! I thought I was the only one cringing when these 2 had conversations, it sounds robotic. I also thought about this: you have a boyfriend for 1 year and you supposedly moved in with him, but now you are trying to figure out where to live on your own? The boyfriend sounds relieved when she says she doesn't want to get married, he quickly said "yes there are so many other priorities" :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Thanks Tamiliar, I bet you know a loooottt about our heroine, but unfortunetly you cannot reveal more or otherwise your identity might be compromised.
Anyway, i would like to question the reputation of that “top surgeon”, as Tamara’s face speaks volumes about what a good job he’s done. NOT!
She lived in UK, I live in London, and I know two reputable estheticians, ( both with medical background, ladies pls bare in mind that nobody should be performing botox, fillers or any other injectables on you unless they got some medical background) who can fix the most botched up faces. They truly do wonders to your face even if it has been fked up many times bfore. Of course it comes at a price as these doctors do not do free work and giveaways to brainless influencers, as their good work speaks for itself.
According to what i read on GuruGossiper yesterday she does her fillers and surgeries in Serbia. Let’s keep in mind that she is a broke witch and can’t afford surgeries or aesthetics procedures in UK. I decided to check if she follows any doctors and she does, two serbian aesthetic places, well one is a mix between dentist and a filler expert, this explains why her face is bumpy lumpy and her veneers look like a horse mouth. 😂😂😂😂
C9DC6AF3-BA0E-4CED-BE88-F90C7D9D1741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
According to what i read on GuruGossiper yesterday she does her fillers and surgeries in Serbia. Let’s keep in mind that she is a broke witch and can’t afford surgeries or aesthetics procedures in UK. I decided to check if she follows any doctors and she does, two serbian aesthetic places, well one is a mix between dentist and a filler expert, this explains why her face is bumpy lumpy and her veneers look like a horse mouth. 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 664086
E.g
Milica Veselinovic is one of those orthodontists -gone-“im-a-plastic surgeon in my IMAGINARY world-and i perform risky procedures cause my clients are a bunch of ignorants”

• Haha
  • Wow
I am confused... they left only one Chanel and now the LV Vanity PM. What about the Mini Kelly? She can not bought it already or?

Reactions: 3
E.g
Milica Veselinovic is one of those orthodontists -gone-“im-a-plastic surgeon in my IMAGINARY world-and i perform risky procedures cause my clients are a bunch of ignorants”
😂😂😂😂😂😂 firstly i love your profile picture of this crackhead. I was soooo shocked, wtf, a dentist and an aesthetic doctor in one person? Good for her, she clearly has enough dummies who think these two different jobs are possible to be mixed and done together, including the delusional, botched Tammy Dummy.
@AnaKarenina soooo lovely, thank you ❤ We all doooo, bunch of cool ladies in here, until Tammy pops up every now and then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It speaks volumes that she cannot afford plastic surgery in the UK or in France, and has to go back to Serbia once in a while. It must kill her that she's back there, looking at doctors on instagram who does transform Baltic girls into wannabes. That Getty photos of her in that charity event was so bad, she's so botched. No wonder she blurs her IG photos a lot.

I would rather have a surgery done in South Korea than those doctors in the Balkans. ( I live in Asia, BTW.)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.