Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally different! in the last video she is apathetic, and are bags! Her favorite things in tamara’s world!! How can be possible?!

I understand you, but It’s my personal preference. I am not follower of those others too, for long time. I am not interested in what they do, wear etc.. all are very similar for me. Out of the reality and pretty cheesy.
Totally agree, none of the mega influenceurs are authentic and genuine (they wouldn’t have become mega influencers otherwise)

more particularly Camila (I don’t follow the rest of them) is just like TamTam she absolutely loves every thing she gets gifted and is going to wear it every single day cuz she loves it soooo much you guys…all fake and full of tit + her revolve collection is an absolute rip off selling polyester for hundredth of $$$

Reactions: 19
Copycat. The fires started 4 days ago FYI. If Xenia had not mentioned it, your uneducated and uninformed brainless head would’ve never made a story about it.
View attachment 692182View attachment 692183

And agaaain...she prays for Turkey and what about her''belooooved'' Serbia, there were major fires in Zlatibor at the same exact time but she forgot about Serbia after she got vaccinated, now she's back on track being WELTI BIZNIS woman (and pleaseee, nobody could take away that from her, thats why she needs to buy as many bags as possible now 🤢 ) visiting gala events and praying for whatever is the biggest news at the moment. Don't get me wrong, it is terrible what is happening in Turkey, but these empty-headed influencers make me sick! Even the local ones were sharing Turkey events but not what is happening in front of their noses! Stupid, shallow, greedy witches!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You have a one week free trial to prove us that you are not Tammy, afterwards you'll have to pay a very expensive and rare membership. We afterwards donate this money to a Help Fund, currently as a community we are working on a MASSIVE project and that money will be donated to Ms. Tamara Kalinic with the one and only purpose to finally be able to afford some rare bags. We understand that this is her biggest wish and dream, so we'll help her make this wish finally come true, so she'll finally stop lying and start owning rarities.

Are you in? 😂

Sincerely,
Tamara Kalinic Hope Fund

🤣 of course!! YES

Reactions: 3
I mean for someone who is technically homeless, she sure is daft. Lmao every single influencer has a home that they call theirs.

Camila Coelho has a LA home, Chiara had a LA house before moving to Milan, Xenia has a Paris apartment and soon an apartment in Berlin, Caroline Daur has a house in Hamburg, Leonie Hanne has apartments in London and Hamburg.

And Tamara. 😂 Splits time between AirBnBs, gets robbed. I'm pretty sure that she's 'asking to get robbed' so that she can milk all the attention.
Leonie doesn’t have a flat in London, she rents that one. And her flat in Hamburg, yes she bought that one but she’s pathetic having it empty begging for sponsorships so she can decorate it. She had an empty flat for one year saying that the pandemic is in her way of decorating but I don’t think companies that make furniture didn’t work that time. She just searched for sponsors to get it for free.
now she started to have a couch and a mirror and a table and every time she shows them she’s adding the ‘ad’ hashtag so she did it, she managed to get some furniture for free.
Not a wealthy lady like behaviour if you ask me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Leonie doesn’t have a flat in London, she rents that one. And her flat in Hamburg, yes she bought that one but she’s pathetic having it empty begging for sponsorships so she can decorate it. She had an empty flat for one year saying that the pandemic is in her way of decorating but I don’t think companies that make furniture didn’t work that time. She just searched for sponsors to get it for free.
now she started to have a couch and a mirror and a table and every time she shows them she’s adding the ‘ad’ hashtag so she did it, she managed to get some furniture for free.
Not a wealthy lady like behaviour if you ask me.

Honestly, I don’t condone this. I’d probably do the same if I had the option 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why not get it for free if you can. It’s not like she acts mega rich and brags about it like our Tam

• Sick
Reactions: 10
377C1FA3-A79D-4865-B0D7-33764455DE8C.jpeg

I’ve got some words to describe them: Tacky and Dirty Grandpa with his poorly postured and botched face “girlfriend.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
rasputin looking goood lol 😎 no wonder tam didnt repost.
All that dry hair, their shower drain must be clogged all the time. Oh wait, she doesn’t have shower atm coz if you are new to this channel, she’s been robbed and she’s so brave, lioness, but still robbed and lives from suitcase… which they also stole, coz she’s been robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
rasputin looking goood lol 😎 no wonder tam didnt repost.
no word but one face 🤢
How does she even do it? Can’t believe that’s the guy she is trying so hard to impress!

On a different note, i would love to know how exactly is she supporting the cause? Does she donate her own $$$ or rarest bag in jurooop for auction?
Does she explain the cause? No, all we get is her flat ass attempting a catwalk

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
An actual Chanel rarity vs. What Tamara wants to convince people it’s a rarity 😂

View attachment 692683
Exactly. And exotic skins are rare just because Chanel stopped producing them two years ago. Before that, you could place an order for your crocodile bag and have it produced in the color and finish proposed for that season (making it actually quite accessible, were it not for the price tag).

Reactions: 16
That bumpy face :sick: she looks like a first wife. Can’t wait to see him upgrade with a hot young Russian model.
She only gets invited due to her management- everyone represented gets invited. I saw an influencer with 10k get invited because she is represented by the same management.

Reactions: 16
That bumpy face :sick: she looks like a first wife. Can’t wait to see him upgrade with a hot young Russian model.
She only gets invited due to her management- everyone represented gets invited. I saw an influencer with 10k get invited because she is represented by the same management.
If Dirty Grandpa gets a hot, young model, then I’m jumping off this planet! He and TamTam deserve each other. They both look like they take a 1-minute shower once a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone watched leonie's bday video on IG? The Italian guy talking sounds like tetka's grandpa bf...
That wasn’t grandpa Testa, she was with two couples, but none of them was Tetka+Testa 👩🏾‍‍🧔

How come? TOUGHT you were super fit and exercise every day babes

843E015A-DCEB-43E5-9A50-7EBB161D4FFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.