Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The success must come from her second job. We know her influencing days are over- she didn’t get invited to Ravello, Amalfi, or Capri with any brand. She’s returned to her yachting life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
5292CB54-6443-4F71-9539-43B328836D39.jpeg

Instead of under eye patches, we secretly wish that somebody had finally punched TamTam for telling so many lies and for being bleeping annoying. Joking😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 693366
Instead of under eye patches, we secretly wish that somebody had finally punched TamTam for telling so many lies and for being bleeping annoying. Joking😂
What an attention seeker. She could have slapped on a pair of her own brand Sunglasses or worn a mask and got her order as a takeaway

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 693366
HAHAHHA. The one who is gonna punch her is gonna be me, after Wednesdays summary. 😂 What in Capri’s lemons fashion is going on with this ripped blazer? Right side. Great night of doing what exactly? Helping Testa finally wash his hair? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Xenia's vid abt her stolen luggages shows her priorities. She mentioned only her diary as the most precious thing that she wants back. Meaaaanwhileeee Tetka wants her whole collection bakk bc hermez iz lyf u guyz 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really hope she gets her nose fixed. It really bothers me it looks so botched

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
hmm maybe the tetka_ootd Instagram account is a secret sabotage account - she looks rough as boots here, straggly hair, weirdly larger than usual arm and scream mask crooked mouth/jaw

also, this recent fan tagged photo and recent IG photo she photoshopped - in the famous words of tet and grandpa Rasp - LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually Leonie paid for all her furniture and design team for the apartment. She puts #ad on every single story because she got into trouble with the law in Germany for not disclosing properly, and now puts ad on everything. And during pandemic no one could get furniture. I am still waiting for things 11 months later. She explained that she is paying for everything which is probably why it takes her so long to furnish the apartment.
guys why do you call tamtam Tetka? It makes me giggle every time

Reactions: 10
What an attention seeker. She could have slapped on a pair of her own brand Sunglasses or worn a mask and got her order as a takeaway
Maybe she’s working and it’s actually an Ad for undereye patches (undisclosed ofc) which are SHOOO good ju gajjjssss, our busy bee Tetka #NeverNotWorking.

Tetka means aunt in Balkan countries so her nephew called her like this and we liked it as a nickname 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually Leonie paid for all her furniture and design team for the apartment. She puts #ad on every single story because she got into trouble with the law in Germany for not disclosing properly, and now puts ad on everything. And during pandemic no one could get furniture. I am still waiting for things 11 months later. She explained that she is paying for everything which is probably why it takes her so long to furnish the apartment.
TETKA in Serbian means aunt, in earlier videos she was called that by her nephew. I think that there are several Serbian women on this forum, and in the Serbian language this noun can be used in a slightly derogatory sense ;)... to make fun of someone for being ,,old,, ;););):)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quick one my lovelies…do we reckon Tamara’s choice of man was dictated by the fact the he was the “last one in juuurooop”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
HAHAHHA. The one who is gonna punch her is gonna be me, after Wednesdays summary. 😂 What in Capri’s lemons fashion is going on with this ripped blazer? Right side. Great night of doing what exactly? Helping Testa finally wash his hair? 😂
your profile pic ahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He’ll be in for a rude awakening expecting lovely Brighton which - hope he enjoys peacehaven and dominos pizza, as that’s the only relatively “nice” shop in the whole area

also, I get being a jet setter but she seems to have zero stability in her life.At her age and with her supposed income there’s no excuse for the hermit life she leads, and if she says she likes not having her own place that’s likely a lie. Roots are important

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.