Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was uncomfortable watching her knocking the boxes and cleaning her ears with the finger while sitting on that casting armchair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
^
Oh my darling ,
She just can't afford it , saving up for RARE bags , VAN IN JUROP , ya know ?? 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂

this is such BS! I mean besides the 2nd hand Constance that she got in 2016 (had to research her yt for this info 😂), she basically bought/hoarded all her Hermes bags in 1,5 year (2019/2020). She just bought any bag she could get her hands on just to grow her collection as fast as possible.

btw. Look at this before/after from my research 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
i live for these summaries 🤣🤣
You are hands down the queen of this chat..you should open your own page on insta to counter her new fake fan accounts which are surely as rare as her bags and the number of followers is rather pathetic

she does look very empty lately…she might be constantly on holidays and nice events with expensive dresses but you can see in her face how dead she is inside…I think she is really trying to keep up with ditty’s movement but I feel like they are done as soon as she can’t make the next trip

he clearly never lived with her in Paris and is making his life plans without her in Italy

really looking forward to the new lie she is gonna pull out to prove that they just bought and refurbished an entirely new place in Milan where they are going to build their family….sure girl keep on dreaming!
Thank you sHoooo much, love chatting with you lovely ladies here. 💗 bAt this brainless, talentless botched hoe really tested my patience today, and i truly thought exactly today to open an instagram account about her lies, its just looks very time consuming for me, i might do it one day thooo, if she keeps lying about her rare collection. Today I felt sorry for her, you must be mentally ill to come up with so many lies all THE DAMN TIME. I went through her insta profile, saw zero rare bags, she has every trendy bag, that all influencers and their neighbours have. Tamara, dummy, have a look at Leonnies profile she has Chanels in green and blue and yellow colors, guess you are not the only one in Jurooooop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her agency or team (if it exists, someone professional with a certain business vision) should pay more attention to the comments here.

The last video (thank you for the summary, it is more funny than the real video!) seems done quickly, without desire, nervous? she no longer even believes what she says.
She has lost a unique opportunity to reinvent herself, create different content from the rest of the gurus in the fashion world, with other values more in line with the times we live in. (people is dying!!! Wtf).

I understand that the world is full of psychopaths that with this pandemic, have been more exposed than ever.
I have stopped following the "big accounts", I prefer more normal, more authentic people. And I will go back to the old way of enjoying fashions, seasonally, buying less things and to have time to enjoy them.
And dedicating my mind to more interesting things. And for the record, I only follow this thread here because you are so funny! and I followed Tamara when she started… was another world time.

pd: I am new member, sorry if my English is not perfect, I am not Tamara (promise! 🤣) I am not english.

• Haha
  • Heart
She looked so nice, healthy and happy back in 2017/2018:

I can’t get over what she’s doing to herself… How do you go from this to Morticia Adams?? She literally looks like a 50yo woman rather than early 30s… nothing wrong with 50yo women obviously, but she aged herself almost 20 years with all the procedures and excessive weight loss, real shame.

I have stopped following the "big accounts", I prefer more normal, more authentic people. And I will go back to the old way of enjoying fashions, seasonally, buying less things and to have time to enjoy them.
And dedicating my mind to more interesting things. And for the record, I only follow this thread here because you are so funny! and I followed Tamara when she started… was another world time.
I agree, but on the other hand there are mega influencers like Camila Coehlo, Negin, Leonie and even Chiara that seem genuine and authentic, so I don’t think the number of followers is an issue.. it’s personality and there’s no filter nor filer for that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
totally different! in the last video she is apathetic, and are bags! Her favorite things in tamara’s world!! How can be possible?!

I agree, but on the other hand there are mega influencers like Camila Coehlo, Negin, Leonie and even Chiara that seem genuine and authentic, so I don’t think the number of followers is an issue.. it’s personality and there’s no filter nor filer for that!
I understand you, but It’s my personal preference. I am not follower of those others too, for long time. I am not interested in what they do, wear etc.. all are very similar for me. Out of the reality and pretty cheesy.

Reactions: 9
Her agency or team (if it exists, someone professional with a certain business vision) should pay more attention to the comments here.

The last video (thank you for the summary, it is more funny than the real video!) seems done quickly, without desire, nervous? she no longer even believes what she says.
She has lost a unique opportunity to reinvent herself, create different content from the rest of the gurus in the fashion world, with other values more in line with the times we live in. (people is dying!!! Wtf).

I understand that the world is full of psychopaths that with this pandemic, have been more exposed than ever.

pd: I am new member, sorry if my English is not perfect, I am not Tamara (promise! 🤣) I am not english.
You have a one week free trial to prove us that you are not Tammy, afterwards you'll have to pay a very expensive and rare membership. We afterwards donate this money to a Help Fund, currently as a community we are working on a MASSIVE project and that money will be donated to Ms. Tamara Kalinic with the one and only purpose to finally be able to afford some rare bags. We understand that this is her biggest wish and dream, so we'll help her make this wish finally come true, so she'll finally stop lying and start owning rarities.

Are you in? 😂

Sincerely,
Tamara Kalinic Hope Fund

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I started watching her videos in 2x speed just so the agony passes faster
Luckily the new video was only 11 min 😂
Btw if you want to make it more fun turn it into a drinking game: every time she says "rare piece" or "limited edition" take a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Btw if you want to make it more fun turn it into a drinking game: every time she says "rare piece" or "limited edition" take a shot
We’ll end up in rehab 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂

this is such BS! I mean besides the 2nd hand Constance that she got in 2016 (had to research her yt for this info 😂), she basically bought/hoarded all her Hermes bags in 1,5 year (2019/2020). She just bought any bag she could get her hands on just to grow her collection as fast as possible.

btw. Look at this before/after from my research 🙈
jesus christ HOW?!

those cheek fillers make her look like thanksgiving stuffed turkey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So you are dead drunk , right ? 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Copycat. The fires started 4 days ago FYI. If Xenia had not mentioned it, your uneducated and uninformed brainless head would’ve never made a story about it.
B79E6FE0-A5B5-4965-8E4F-4BBF661AAF2F.jpeg
2F4F1ED5-8C94-4E60-AFF7-407EB72C4F90.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
So whatever happened to this Sanreve bag? She sucks so much.....what an idiot...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Finding it really odd that she's continuing to share so much of her designer purchases on IG/YT after being robbed? You think that she would do the opposite...

Reactions: 11
I mean for someone who is technically homeless, she sure is daft. Lmao every single influencer has a home that they call theirs.

Camila Coelho has a LA home, Chiara had a LA house before moving to Milan, Xenia has a Paris apartment and soon an apartment in Berlin, Caroline Daur has a house in Hamburg, Leonie Hanne has apartments in London and Hamburg.

And Tamara. 😂 Splits time between AirBnBs, gets robbed. I'm pretty sure that she's 'asking to get robbed' so that she can milk all the attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched leonie's bday video on IG? The Italian guy talking sounds like tetka's grandpa bf...

Reactions: 2
For such a luxe influencer, spelling must be an issue! Do any of her team reviews anything & everything?
[
Finding it really odd that she's continuing to share so much of her designer purchases on IG/YT after being robbed? You think that she would do the opposite...
Or at least, rather than spending so much on bags, which for a woman approaching her 40s, she should start thinking about investing in property. I can understand a young girl in her 20s building up her collection again but a woman of her age? She has a mental age of ten years younger than she is. Whilst most influencers have homes to share as well as handbags, what does Tamara do? She sits there proudly telling us she will be starting her bag collection again like an excitable teenager. Tamara you should be embarrassed. Stop waiting around for FT to propose, he will not. If you had a secure relationship with him, you wouldn't be sitting in that big empty apartment on your own. Together for over a year and yet he doesn't want to be seen on your vlogs. What does that tell you? If he has any genuine intentions of a future together with you he would be by your side giving you the support you need, both on camera talking of future plans together. It's pathetic how your life has become boring and you need to prolong the relationship by clinging on when it would be no great loss to him if you walked away and moved back to Peacehaven. Stop kidding yourself and walk away with what little dignity you have, if any. Also you know that you would like to show him on your vlogs but it is him that doesn't want to be seen because he doesn't see a future with you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.