Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xenia's vid abt her stolen luggages shows her priorities. She mentioned only her diary as the most precious thing that she wants back. Meaaaanwhileeee Tetka wants her whole collection bakk bc hermez iz lyf u guyz šŸ˜¤
Tbh this post by Xenia rubbed me the wrong way... She is another problematic influencer

Reactions: 11
first time posting here, i had higher hopes foe what tamaras bf would look like. can i get a clear picture. sorry am new on this forum.

Reactions: 3
Xenia's vid abt her stolen luggages shows her priorities. She mentioned only her diary as the most precious thing that she wants back. Meaaaanwhileeee Tetka wants her whole collection bakk bc hermez iz lyf u guyz šŸ˜¤
Xenia sounds like a person full of toxic positivity, she is better than Tetka Kalinic in many cases, but Xenia often talks BS. Meanwhile tetka copied her again and now bought a Apple Airtag. If i had a friend who copies everything i say or do i wouldā€™ve blocked her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Guys Leyla Hajrovic(zorannahs friend) just indirectly criticized tetka in her insta storiesšŸ˜‚ she basically had a rant about girls who wear tons of jewelry to the beach/pool like Cartier bracelets and Patek watches.. Check out her stories
Screenshot_20210803-153512.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Xenia posted a similar explanation 4 days ago when flying to Capri, then the burned copycat ran to the closest Apple Store and bought it. I love how she feels like a badass by saying ā€œin the future most things will be trackedā€. Tracking exists since many years Dummy Tammy, and smart people have been tracking their belongings for many years, but thatā€™s not you. I wonder does she ever thank Xenia for all the stuff she learns from her? šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Xenia posted a similar explanation 4 days ago when flying to Capri, then the burned copycat ran to the closest Apple Store and bought it. I love how she feels like a badass by saying ā€œin the future most things will be trackedā€. Tracking exists since many years Dummy Tammy, and smart people have been tracking their belongings for many years, but thatā€™s not you. I wonder does she ever thank Xenia for all the stuff she learns from her? šŸ˜‚
These stories got me so mad! She is rambling about the robbery for a month, not ever mentioning security, even opposing with "it does not have anything to do with the way I live/fact that I am influencer" and all of a sudden (as soon as she has seen what is responsible and appropriate reaction to such event -> to protect yourself much better in future) she is now "not leaving ANYTHING to chances", wtf??? šŸ¤® How stupid you need to be, to not think about this AT ALL, for a month???
If I was Xenia and saw her post this without at least saying thanks for the idea, I would despise her. Turkey post was one, ok, but 2 copies in 2 days, I would not miss a chance and would call her up on that immediately. Or at least would block her for seeing all my stories šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
These stories got me so mad! She is rambling about the robbery for a month, not ever mentioning security, even opposing with "it does not have anything to do with the way I live/fact that I am influencer" and all of a sudden (as soon as she has seen what is responsible and appropriate reaction to such event -> to protect yourself much better in future) she is now "not leaving ANYTHING to chances", wtf??? šŸ¤® How stupid you need to be, to not think about this AT ALL, for a month???
If I was Xenia and saw her post this without at least saying thanks for the idea, I would despise her. Turkey post was one, ok, but 2 copies in 2 days, I would not miss a chance and would call her up on that immediately. Or at least would block her for seeing all my stories šŸ™„
Sameeeee, now sheā€™ll even talk about having insurance in the upcoming days because Xenia has one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the Annie Jaffrey post someone wrote this - is there any more info on this? I asked and it was confirmed it is ā€œourā€ Tamara:

They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaaaaaaajsss, what should we do?
It's time for a new thread name, and this dumbass is milking the same topic since the middle of July :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so it is still relevant.

Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame
Start dateJul 15, 2021

• Haha
On the Annie Jaffrey post someone wrote this - is there any more info on this? I asked and it was confirmed it is ā€œourā€ Tamara:

They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.
Lydia Millen was working with Aspinal and attended their presentations during LFW until Tamara spoke badly about her to the designer Mariya Dykalo (also an Eastern European sugar baby). Then all of a sudden Lydia stopped being invited and Tamara showed a makeup bag or something like that from Aspinal. If anything Tamara alienated herself from the UK crowd like she did with the European crowd after leaving the UK. For someone who is sho sho strong and not a victim all she ever does is play the victim and not realise that she just canā€™t keep a friend group.

• Wow
  • Sick
Lydia Millen was working with Aspinal and attended their presentations during LFW until Tamara spoke badly about her to the designer Mariya Dykalo (also an Eastern European sugar baby). Then all of a sudden Lydia stopped being invited and Tamara showed a makeup bag or something like that from Aspinal. If anything Tamara alienated herself from the UK crowd like she did with the European crowd after leaving the UK. For someone who is sho sho strong and not a victim all she ever does is play the victim and not realise that she just canā€™t keep a friend group.
woahhh youā€™re a goldmine of insights, thank you! Have to look into what Aspinal is now!

Reactions: 9
Quick one my loveliesā€¦do we reckon Tamaraā€™s choice of man was dictated by the fact the he was the ā€œlast one in juuurooopā€?
Last in JUROP for her evidently šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ RARE species , no-one wants him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gaaaaaaajsss, what should we do?
It's time for a new thread name, and this dumbass is milking the same topic since the middle of July :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so it is still relevant.

Start dateJul 15, 2021
In the future most things will be tracked, the BF,
Quick one my loveliesā€¦do we reckon Tamaraā€™s choice of man was dictated by the fact the he was the ā€œlast one in juuurooopā€?
This must definitely be in the new thread title!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think they are all the same trash, they were friends for a reason. Tamara is in no way better at least they do not lie about every little tit every 2 seconds. I couldn't stand being friends with Tamara not even for 3.5 minutes, her personality it's just super ugly to me.

Reactions: 23
Next Thread name suggestion: New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

This is so interesting. To be honest as bad as tetka is, Iā€™d rate her over Amelia and Lydia even though itā€™s the best of bad bunch, especially after what Lydia and Amelia did to the hair colourist. Lydia is gross, rude and self entitled and Amelia is just weird, try hard and frumpy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.