Tamara Kalinic #6 Tamara Karenic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!

What happened with Tamaras sunglasses company? I remember someone found out that design and name was stolen. But she never mentiones it anymore besides in her ig bio.

Also on her company papers that are able to public she states that she is Croatian. But now she is dark skinned girl according to her youtube channel hahaha gotta love Serbian people who don't mind getting Croatian passport just to stay and work in EU.

Anyways happy birthday to our dark skin delusional Tamtam....at least she makes us laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so torn between unfollowing because I can't stand her anymore, each post/story/reel has been incredibly cringe BUT... I also want to be up to date with this forum hahaha, not an easy decision!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her real face, so nice to see it come out from hiding every once in a while 😂 it makes me laugh that she even had her team photoshop a new face onto her ‘candid’ laughing moment and couldn’t post how she truly looks even for that, how deluded

the way she talks and acts about her bday reminds me of a child or teenager or someone insecure and didn’t receive enough attention as a child. Also her replies in the last video were so nasty and mean girlish. She definitely has developed a false sense of security from her fake life to think she can act this arrogant to her viewers. Her attitude stinks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s curious how none of her Russian besties haven’t posted anything so far. They must be sooo busy or kindapped, there’s no way they don’t know when her birthday is, right???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Alisa is coming, from Italy to France, just for her birthday, like there is no pandemic atm😵
I guess there will be a party today
Alisa must be one of two votes for they’ll see each other again in this thread’s poll results. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I also think the same. She keeps him so mysterious cuz she want more drama. And mora drama on YT= more money!

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I find that problematic, if he is part of it. Reckon she can't handle comments on his physical appearance and that's why she's hiding him. Personally I don't give a damn how he looks, if his beard is one meter long or he wears neon pink trainers... but if he's aware how dishonest she is and he's still staying with her, yeah that's the problem.

He obviously shares his life on Instagram and his profile was public, their mutual friends share moments with him, so it's not like it's his personal preference to not exist online. It's hers. But it's okay for everyone to know their choice of birth control.

Also Youtube views, I am sure every mysterious Q&A video has more views than bags on repeat video. So that brings her money and we know our Tam Tam looooves money.
Honestly, I am almost feeling sorry for Rasputin. If they are actually in a relationship and she chooses to hide him because she is ashamed of him or he doesn't look a certain way it is really really sad for him.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Hi guys!

What happened with Tamaras sunglasses company? I remember someone found out that design and name was stolen. But she never mentiones it anymore besides in her ig bio.

Also on her company papers that are able to public she states that she is Croatian. But now she is dark skinned girl according to her youtube channel hahaha gotta love Serbian people who don't mind getting Croatian passport just to stay and work in EU.

Anyways happy birthday to our dark skin delusional Tamtam....at least she makes us laugh.
Omg, she stole the name, kinda dumb giving how much she was promoting it and handing out the pop specs to all her influencer mates, oops I stole pop specs from Ab Fab, that’s me cancelled 😂😂😂😂😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think if she showed him casually from the beginning and not made him a part of the channel then it would have been no big deal and no one would have cared how much she talks about him. there are tons of youtubers who rarely show their partners but are still not secretive about them whilst still being able to say "my bf this that." what i mean is that they will show their partners a couple of times maybe in passing like in vlogs or such, but their partner is not a huge part of their channel even if the youtuber speaks about them. but instead, since the beginning she has been "hey guys i have a boyfriend but i will not show him but i will talk about him every day" the fact that she is so adamant about not showing him but trying to make it so obvious that she has a boyfriend is what is sketchy and she does not understand this. no one would really have cared if she showed him in the beginning but now she has built it up so much it makes the people who has not seen what he looks like think he has 3 heads or something

Reactions: 25
i think if she showed him casually from the beginning and not made him a part of the channel then it would have been no big deal and no one would have cared how much she talks about him. there are tons of youtubers who rarely show their partners but are still not secretive about them whilst still being able to say "my bf this that." what i mean is that they will show their partners a couple of times maybe in passing like in vlogs or such, but their partner is not a huge part of their channel even if the youtuber speaks about them. but instead, since the beginning she has been "hey guys i have a boyfriend but i will not show him but i will talk about him every day" the fact that she is so adamant about not showing him but trying to make it so obvious that she has a boyfriend is what is sketchy and she does not understand this. no one would really have cared if she showed him in the beginning but now she has built it up so much it makes the people who has not seen what he looks like think he has 3 heads or something

Yeah, but then he’s so click-baitable, she can keep drawing in viewers by hinting she may or may not reveal him. I’m definitely expecting an exciting announcement and a waggle of a ring soon 🤣💎

Reactions: 10
I am starting to feel uncomfortable speaking about him because I am aware this is what she wants.
she wants us guessing thinking about her, making up theories, hidden pictures, details...

in the end, I don't even care. Tam, have your secret fake bf for yourself and make content out of him as he is some expensive purse you'll are dragging around. I don't know why you are ashamed of him, but it is what it is.

let's move on :coffee:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.