Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikka

VIP Member
Finally someone said this. We have already discussed this here, I can’t believe it’s already forgotten. Her sister doesn’t live in Brighton, and Tamara doesn’t “rest” in Brighton either. Such an idiot. She commuted to London, she never lived there.
Tbh I didn't forget, thought I'd somewhat keep their "privacy", but I mean Tamtam keeps exposing her addresses herself, being the "president's neighbour" and all that 😂 🤦‍♀️

And you need some money to live in Brighton, but yeah they don't even have the money to live in Brighton, but a small town nearby, let's not even start on actually living in London.... What a "rich" family 😂
Mystery solved 😙

So agreed we now stop saying she lived in Brighton and stick with the actual living place of Peacehaven?

Peacehaven - Paris, baby, the glam! Yum yum! Next? Milano?

She won't be able to go for clothes and bag pick ups that easily from Italy, no Eurostar.

PS Tamtam, we know English isn't your strong suit, but just as an FYI, a "resting place" is a euphemism for "grave".
Were you buried somewhere in "Brighton"?
The mysteries have no end! 😙

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

mounaa21

This is the most useless shoe video I have ever watched...how is she still relevant?
So basically if you have an unlimited budget and IKEA shelves go and buy countless trendy shoes no matter the price, the comfort, the durability...influencers became so out of touch I can’t wait to watch their downfall
Real people living normal Life and working hard for their money would buy designer shoes based on all these factors and not only because theses are “trendy” on runaways
She had to resole the Valentino shoes after wearing them only 20 times just proves how poor of a quality they are and definitely not worth the price!

And pls give us a break with your sudden love for Céline, she became a fan of Céline and YSL after she basically started dating one of their employee....she moved to Paris because that’s where he is based and not because our snowflake Tam Tam is soooo adventurous and she is now following him to Italy for the same reason...is Hermes coming up with a human sized leash soon? So that he can take her everywhere with him

So that’s it she spent a year in Paris, doesn’t speak 2 words of French (excuse me there is pied à terre...3 right there 😂) and hasn’t explored a tenth of what the City has to offer. All she did was starve herself to death to afford a new wardrobe and take pics in the park in front of her...now she is off to Italy to do the same with 2 flats filled with clothes to rot
I could go on forever but I’ll save some for later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

colmarwinter7

This is my first time commenting here. I found her channel some years ago because I was looking for a review video on Chanel bag. I loved her vlogmas with Dusan and really liked her content. She was the only Youtuber/influncer I followed.

Anyway few days ago I liked some of the comments on Instagram about her being irresponsible during a pandemic. Those comments were not mean in any way, like calling her ugly because those kind of comments I find rude. Now I found out she blocked me 😂
I have never commented on Tamara's pictures. She really has the time and energy to block every single one who LIKES comments that call her out?!
If you can't take criticism on your behavior during a pandemic. Grow up and don't be insecure.
I think followers are allowed to voice their opinion if they disagree about something. People are not perfect and learn from their mistakes.
Clearly she is incapable of doing so.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
TLDR:
- tamara now lives in paris with her boyfriend FT who we still don't know much about but he seems to be affiliated with Balmain sales/styling in some way and possibly YSL sales
- she claims she is now naturally "dark skin" because she got a tan in costa rica
- she travelled to serbia and partied a couple weeks ago and tried to hide it from social media
- she is still trying to continue life as if there is not a pandemic by travelling for fashion weeks to sit in a hotel room and watch virtual shows with everyone on the email list for brands is invited to but pretends she is invited as a special guest like her peers were
- her beauty maintenance now includes paying for her muscles to be worked out for her while she lays in a spa without having to go to the gym
- wants everyone to know she is losing weight and has a "dark" complexion

if i missed something please add it in the thread!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ellas

Sleep paralysis demon is back judging us for eating solid foods... well for eating any food!

25DC2A6B-7F41-4DBE-9A68-0F9FA2C08A74.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Fiveoclock

Xenia getting on the forbes 30 under 30 list. 🔥
And only list our Tam Tam can get on is 40 under 40, meaning 40 cosmetic surgeries under 40 years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

bblondon

Chatty Member
Today’s video is eating disorder central. I’m really sick of influencers eating so called health foods associated with eating disorders and restrictive diets like rice cakes and oats with scam superfood toppings and saying it’s the best things they evaaa ate - stop lying to yourself! If you have to deprive yourself of the joy of healthy foods (carbs and fats are not the enemy) To be skinny then you’re not doing it right.

She is so emanciated and weak looking. Can’t believe she has to sellotape up her chocolate box to stop herfrom eating. Imagine all the impressionable people watching and thinking you can’t eat bread, chocolate etc because they’re bad foods - she should invest in therapy

and the video also includes more sponsored content from Michael kors (the most basic river island bag ever) and new age centre.It must be so miserable living and being around this vain, immature woman who only sees value in physical appearance.Fix your personality and insides first and then worry about the rest maybe

also I died at her saying the peanut butter and oil in her tub of PB had ‘segregated’ 😂 😂 Tamara, worlds best and most intelligent pharmacist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Nice to see she put on some fake tan to celebrate her fake followers while fake partying around Paris. She must be ecstatic she didn’t fake reach 1m when she was in fake London (aka Brighton)

• Haha

mishica2

What about Tetka Kalinic - From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan and Rasputin THE man

• Heart
  • Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
No offence to anyone in or from Hungary but this Cosmo Hungary piece is the only or best type of coverage she gets compared to her work friends who are featured in forbes and Harper’s/vogue and why does she look so hench and broad shouldered? Unflattering ugly outfit

and her latest story is so vain and causing me secondhand embarrassment, she’s sucking and posing to show her weird clinic made abs

she reminds me of the old lady in something about Mary who is over tanned and also Donatella Versace - those European older women with sun damaged brown skin that looks like a leather horse saddle but with loose skin from not being toned and starvation

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sunbed and Australian Gold tanning products/ I had exact same tan years ago, went to sunbed every 3 days though :D never again, as I developed melasma and spots on my face, despite covering my face every single time

Or maybe some other lux tan products she is now having access too. And probably she does everything in that laser/treatment place she goes

Such a lying bitch is crazy, she is literally black and claiming she is not fake tanning, total pyscho
she literally changed races lol
IMG_8860.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow

raspberryypie

I just watched her new video and she actually mentioned Brighton and not London.It was discussed here how she always says she lived in London and now she talks about her Easter breaks in Brighton.She changes her stories over and over.It’s funny and obvious she reads everything that’s posted here.How does she find time to read this with her overwhelming schedule🤣🤣
Her “overwhelming schedule” consists of 3 hours tattle scrolling, 1 hour standing in front of a wall while people throw clothes at her, and 6 hours at nEwAgE😂
Oh and 23.5 hours starving

• Haha