Tamara Kalinic #6 Tamara Karenic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to share this gem, I'm laughing so hard :D even though in Serbia, the English term used for this is "a pancake", she wanted to use a word that I assume British people would use, because their pancakes are a bit different. And she failed miserably :D you can find on Google how "crape" should be pronounced, and you can hear in the video how she pronounced it :D:D
View attachment 551230
Yes Tamtam, a lot of crap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember that way back she always said these are her natural lips(2016,2017,2018) then just had a vlogmas (I think it was 2019) that she’s getting rid of her lip fillers. Since then I don’t believe her
HAHA YES! I remember also, I was so shocked when she made a video getting rid of fillers ( like it was very obviously that they are not natural, cuz I remember in 2016 she had smaller lips, a lot smaller) I coulnd't believe that she was finally adimtted to having them.

She got one with the apartment in Paris, weekly cleaning is included with rent

*as well as all the flowers she “bought”, she didn’t, flowers are also included

as well as the couch cover (she tried to lie she got a new couch or whatever, when she just put the cover on it that she got with the apartment)
hahahahhaha OMG I did not know this! She is so lame hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah seems like TamTam has recently tweaked her lip fillers so now they’re the Russian style. The whole story about the toofaced lipgloss in her latest video was weird, it came across like she’s just had her lips done and wanted an excuse in case anyone noticed they were freshly injected.
Also who knows how to make a new thread? Seeing it at page 56 makes me feel uncomfortable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
did the psycho pumped the upper lip and like casually pulled out a random lip injection lipgloss, she is apparently not interested in, to cover up her pathetic lie hahahahahahha, truly a psychotic idiot! Hun your upper lip has the white overline of freshly done fillers. What a clown

Her style is tragic! it is unbelievable this forcing of baggy style that she is simply unable to pull off, and then she pairs those tragic baggy jeans with Amina Muadi and hermes bags, jesus what a fail

Her silhouette is tragic, why even starve yourself and then dress like a hobo- oh yes I forgot it's your boyfriends style

All those jeans she is wearing with Hermes bags, I want to scream when I see it, truly degrading poor Hermes
her style is so predictable now. it all follows this formula:

- super baggy pants that are at least 20 cm too long and make her look sloppy and like she got dressed in mommy's clothes

- some hideously oversized blazer that was probably from the men's section

- paired with some strikingly unmatched heels and overpriced purse

- broom hair/bad synthetic wig lookalike hair

- splotchy burnt skin

RINSE AND REPEAT. lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

- super baggy pants that are at least 20 cm too long and make her look sloppy and like she got dressed in mommy's clothes

- splotchy burnt skin

RINSE AND REPEAT. lol.
all this with Patek Phillipe,

Like that streetstyle look she copy pasted from Hailey Beiber and then she keeps her Patek and Cartier gold jewellery with neon green Air Jordans and that hideous Bottega life saving jacket. Yes Tamara the gist of the casual streetstyle is having 100 K worth of mismatched jewellery :sick:

SOOOO LAMEEE, she cannot achieve style even when she schoolbook copies it, she simply does not have it in her bones.

Yes she can sometimes hit the vibe, but it's mostly isolated case.

Her throw all the trendy, most expensive brands together, and think she is high fashion, and "not commercial" is tragic

She is so delusional, and a joke in real fashion circles

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see her story about YSl creating a collection that is ripping off Chanel? She pretends to agree with a fashion critic that calls of YSL copying Chanel and that she also has unfavourable views but then praises Ysl and also has the nerve to say that a 2k YSL tweed jacket is less than a Chanel so you can save money ...is she dumb? YSL ready to wear devalues as soon as you put it in a shopping bag, there is zero comparison between a classic Chanel tweed that can be passed down to generations and is a collectors piece and a YSL jacket. YSL is overpriced and hasn’t been popular in a while.

She says she buys fashion as an investment but she’s just a sheep who will lick any designers behind for clout and freebies.

also her troll hands - maybe she should buy some sahhnn lauranhh gloves to cover them up sheesh

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see her story about YSl creating a collection that is ripping off Chanel? She pretends to agree with a fashion critic that calls of YSL copying Chanel and that she also has unfavourable views but then praises Ysl and also has the nerve to say that a 2k YSL tweed jacket is less than a Chanel so you can save money ...is she dumb? YSL ready to wear devalues as soon as you put it in a shopping bag, there is zero comparison between a classic Chanel tweed that can be passed down to generations and is a collectors piece and a YSL jacket. YSL is overpriced and hasn’t been popular in a while.

She says she buys fashion as an investment but she’s just a sheep who will lick any designers behind for clout and freebies.

also her troll hands - maybe she should buy some sahhnn lauranhh gloves to cover them up sheesh
This is also a gray area for influencers - she is not obliged to say it is an advertisement, and if her boyfriend works for YSL, he is making money from the sales. Same with the juices she promoted, she said it was her friend's brand.

Reactions: 8
Lol, indeed.

Cos she is spoiled brat that doesn't want to clean after herself. She said that in one video, well not the part that she is a brat, but we are all aware of that. Real passive aggressive comment, she was scrolling through Tattle and went to justify herself on camera. And she is so generous, it's all about cleaners not loosing their jobs during pandemic blah blah blah.

I was under impression that they are going to buy house in Italy and not rent another Airbnb in Milan. She was talking about settling down and starting a family, but Airbnb with Ikea full of Hermes is probably her idea of settling down.

The way he calls her "baby" makes me giggle like I am Anna Newton. 😄

Tbh, used new video as background noise, cos that's the most useful part of it. Noise.

ETA: Can someone please make new thread, this page 55 gives me anxiety. 😄
PLEASEEEE SOMEONE make a new thread , I don't have enough privileges to do so.
And ofc she was only going to rent another airbnb, normal people know that furnishing an apartment or even renovations takes so much money which she rathers to expend in her Hermes bags

What about Tetka Kalinic - From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan and Rasputin THE man
This should be the new tittle lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

- splotchy burnt skin

RINSE AND REPEAT. lol.
It doesn’t look like she does the “rinse” part though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
-

Working out 3x a week + newage😂😂, so she claims she does something other than sitting while being plugged onto a machine, does she count making reels as a workout? Or maybe starving is her cardio

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.