Tamara Kalinic #6 Tamara Karenic

will we be seeing her beloved non-industry russian model BFF's again?

• never to be seen again

Votes: 65 32.0%
  • only if they're all paid to stay somewhere free again

Votes: 115 56.7%
  • low chance, but maybe a small post for her birthday on instagram stories by them

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • i believe her lies, so yes they will see each other so much of course!

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it you guys, I am redecorating my living room area tomorrow and I am ordering a dozen boxes of condoms to put them in plain view because I am soooooo educated you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
TLDR:
- tamara now lives in paris with her boyfriend FT who we still don't know much about but he seems to be affiliated with Balmain sales/styling in some way and possibly YSL sales
- she claims she is now naturally "dark skin" because she got a tan in costa rica
- she travelled to serbia and partied a couple weeks ago and tried to hide it from social media
- she is still trying to continue life as if there is not a pandemic by travelling for fashion weeks to sit in a hotel room and watch virtual shows with everyone on the email list for brands is invited to but pretends she is invited as a special guest like her peers were
- her beauty maintenance now includes paying for her muscles to be worked out for her while she lays in a spa without having to go to the gym
- wants everyone to know she is losing weight and has a "dark" complexion

if i missed something please add it in the thread!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Anyone else find it weird how she said definitively that next year she will have kids?! Like not even when it’s the right time it will happen (because she’s allowed to keep that to herself). they’ve not really been together long, live in a rented flat in Paris for not that long, not engaged or married (not that you have to be married). she still can’t even show her bf on camera but tells such personal info
somehow can’t picture a kid fitting into their lifestyle or influencer fake holiday trips with fake friends, IKEA furniture bursting with expensive clothes and a rented flat

also i wonder who she meant by the person who texted her asking her why she’s moving to Paris and said that person needs to stay in their lane - passive aggressive much? Sounds like an industry person, must be another influencer

noticed how she also played the victim in almost all answers, complaining and being defensive when she always pretends that she never complains because of law of attractions and manifestations she always pushes

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Her boyfriend worked before/ works for Balmain and deals with the VIP clients. Possibly YSL at the moment. I would guess she has a personal discount if FT works there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In her latest video she mentions how she avoids influencers content that she finds “cringe” and “LOLsing at”? I wonder who 🤣

Tamara also mentioned how people that know her in real life but aren’t her friends, or have talked to her in 2 years messaged her on WhatsApp all of a sudden asking about her Paris move. And Tamara was liken“honey get back in your lane” 🤣. I wonder who that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nearly spit out my tea listening to TamTam explain how she'd rather have a poor man who'd give her all of his money, than waste her time with a stingy rich guy. Wow. Thank you for blessing us with your wisdom. 🤣

I spoke too soon. The pull out story is the best part of this vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
For someone who apparently isn’t affected by negative comments she sure does spend a lot of time talking about them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nearly spit out my tea listening to TamTam explain how she'd rather have a poor man who'd give her all of his money, than waste her time with a stingy rich guy. Wow. Thank you for blessing us with your wisdom. 🤣

She clearly has issues about her exes or whatever they were. Why share the story about the guy who asked for all his gifts back? You are so stupid because you fail to understand that this story says so much about YOU too Tetka!

She must have been traumatised from stingy sugar daddies....

What on earth was this pull out comment?! What's next in her lame vlogs?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So this confirms that her bf is not rich and he works hard for the Hermes penny LOL also I think she's moving to Italy, Ft did an spoiler alert on his stories

Reactions: 24
Why on earth would they be moving to Italy right now when the government just announced the reintroduction of the toughest lockdown measures which will be in place (at least) until Easter?

Reactions: 12
We all know that she is moving to Italy. this "I don't know where I will liveeeee" is just a facade to make us "interested" and "guessing".
Pullout comment was out of nowhere, and also extremely not ladylike.

No lady should speak so plainly about those things. There IS a way to speak about those topics gracefully and without being so graphic.
It was gross in my opinion.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What was the pull out comment for those of us who don’t want to want to give her the view

Reactions: 11
In her latest video she mentions how she avoids influencers content that she finds “cringe” and “LOLsing at”? I wonder who 🤣

Tamara also mentioned how people that know her in real life but aren’t her friends, or have talked to her in 2 years messaged her on WhatsApp all of a sudden asking about her Paris move. And Tamara was liken“honey get back in your lane” 🤣. I wonder who that was.
Noone, that was noone, most certainly just a product of her wild imagination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What was the pull out comment for those of us who don’t want to want to give her the view
in response to questions about her bf and their future and family planning etc, she responded saying she is quite spontaneous but she does still plan some things in her future to an extent. she said her and her bf have spoken about marriage and moving and settling and starting a family etc. and then she mentioned that she doesn't believe in the "pull out" method as a good contraceptive and she basically alluded to using some sort of birth control and that when her and her bf decide to start trying to have kids then she will stop her birth control. basically saying that is the extent of the family planning that she wants to do and the rest is it will happen when it happens. tbh the pull out method comment was unnecessary for her to get her point across and talk about family planning

i don't find speaking about these subjects such as sex, contraceptives and condoms as a lady gross or anything but i didn't feel that it was necessary for her to make the comment about pull out method in order for her to just talk about how in depth she has gone into family planning so it truly felt like a misplaced dialogue that didn't belong in the conversation, it was so random honestly

Last edited:
  • Sick
It was nice to see that Tamara is keeping up with Tattle, well done girl! For a very confident person who ignores criticism and hate, she does spend lot of her energy to justify herself.

Private life totally stayed private in this video, amazing! Lol! How many time did she mention her bf she's keeping private?

Also love how she criticize mean girls and then turned into one typical Balkan mean girl whilst commenting that "moving to Paris" msg. I assume that bf that wanted gifts back was the one that gifted her Rolex, so ofc he wants it back.

So she covered everything per usual: she is so mysterious, bf this, bf that, little Tamara was so special and different, she is a health care professional, she is wealthy, she is confident, everybody that has brains to see through her bullshit is an insecure bully...

And about pull out method, she pretty much said that her parents practiced that method and her sister is an accident. She is the sister of the year!

Sorry for the long post, she inspires me so much and I am so so soooo insecure this morning! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So she covered everything per usual: she is so mysterious, bf this, bf that, little Tamara was so special and different, she is a health care professional, she is wealthy, she is confident, everybody that has brains to see through her bullshit is an insecure bully...
Spot on, next thread title :D (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was so graphic with the pull out explanation because she has to educate us, we don't know what contraception is, and we don't display condoms on our living room coffee table because it's still so taboo for us and she is so à la mode 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Bruv she said she's a healthcare professional :rolleyes: and doesn't believe in it.

Like ok I like fashion and sew a few things here and there so does that make me a high fashion designer?!

Cute how she probably barely passed her pharma degree due to her poor english language skills + the fact that she hasn't worked as a Pharmacist in yeaaaaars but she's a healthcare professional all of a sudden? Ok babes whatever you say!
Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 12.04.22 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.