Tamara Kalinic #6 Tamara Karenic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOT did she ever mentioned she travelled to Serbia few weeks ago? For someone who loves to tell the world she is OMG-So-Busy-Has-To-Travel-The-World is weird she didn't mentioned this trip. Even if was a personal trip.

Not long ago she mentioned she has to travel to England (not mention Brighton. Cause Brighton her luxury vocabulary doesn't allows her to mention Brighton). That's a personal trip. Even she pretends is all "work", we all know she is going to Brighton to take back her Winter clothes and bring her Srping clothes to Paris (Not France, cause her luxury vocabulary only allows her to mention Paris).

Oh well, now I typed this it make sense. She doesn't mentioned she travelled Serbia because Serbia is not "luxury" enought for her right?

Sometimes I wonder if this is the reason she doesn't show her boryfriend. She has no issues on film the luxury things she gets from him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I believe they're moving to Italy because of his work and also the problem is that Tam Tam got a residence visa to France which is valid for one year only so it's about to expire

Although it's a European country, Serbia is not a part of the Schengen Area nor of the European Union, Serbian citizens are required to apply for residence visa

She's reading us here guys, so let's thank her for answering our questions on the last vlog

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh well, now I typed this it make sense. She doesn't mentioned she travelled Serbia because Serbia is not "luxury" enought for her right?
Naaah, she will mention homeland or refuge story to get some sympathy... she's missing her parents, but not as much as she misses Costa Rica. Probably Costa Rican hotel smell brings back memories too.
I can't even imagine amount of money she got for that one Mona post, either that or money is running real low.

Although it's a European country, Serbia is not a part of the Schengen Area nor of the European Union, Serbian citizens are required to apply for residence visa
Reckon she has Croatian passport?

Reactions: 9
I believe they're moving to Italy because of his work and also the problem is that Tam Tam got a residence visa to France which is valid for one year only so it's about to expire

She's reading us here guys, so let's thank her for answering our questions on the last vlog
She has a Croatian passport though so think she could have stay as long as she wanted

Reactions: 7
Really? But she is half Serbian and half Bosnian?
Her citizenship in UK documents for her company is listed as Cro.

Anyone who could obtain Cro citizenship, did, esp in the last few years due to Cro's entry into the EU.

TamTam can reside in France, but she'll lose her residency in the UK if she doesn't return soon and stays there for 6 months without leaving the borders (unless she frauds and her sis helps her).
I know someone said TamTam has claimed to have UK citizenship, but imo then her company documents would've been updated accordingly.

Reactions: 10
One of her super best Russian friends/manager that Alisa girl has moved to Milano, so yes now we are waiting for TamTam to break the news. That's why they were there together during unexisting Fashion Week, searching for another airbnb?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
a little off topic but did anyone see xenia post on her personal ig that she was blocked by lindsay lohan so she DMed her asking why? i found that to be so weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we ready for the bday spam you guys?! She has already been gifting herself so many followers these last few days...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wonder if he consciously participates in these games of hers ...
I have a boyfriend, I won't talk about him, but I will always mention him ...
I have a boyfriend, I won't show him, but my friends will, and I will show his gifts, his hands, his beard, his left ear... , because I have a boyfriend, and everybody needs to know, but you know, I'm so mysterious...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Too bad this Xenia girl is so naive.
"Tam you are family to me" vs. "Xenia is my industry friend".

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sometimes I wonder if he consciously participates in these games of hers ...
I have a boyfriend, I won't talk about him, but I will always mention him ...
I have a boyfriend, I won't show him, but my friends will, and I will show his gifts, his hands, his beard, his ears, because I have a boyfriend, and everybody needs to know, but you know, I'm so mysterious...
Yeah, I find that problematic, if he is part of it. Reckon she can't handle comments on his physical appearance and that's why she's hiding him. Personally I don't give a damn how he looks, if his beard is one meter long or he wears neon pink trainers... but if he's aware how dishonest she is and he's still staying with her, yeah that's the problem.

He obviously shares his life on Instagram and his profile was public, their mutual friends share moments with him, so it's not like it's his personal preference to not exist online. It's hers. But it's okay for everyone to know their choice of birth control.

Also Youtube views, I am sure every mysterious Q&A video has more views than bags on repeat video. So that brings her money and we know our Tam Tam looooves money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.