Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this interview here, it was recorded 11 months ago while Tamtam was still living in her sister's attic.
I don't know the journalist, but I would say that they know each other and that this is some kind of paid agreement.
The journalist sucked up to her so much that I barely watched to the end, praising her as a celebrity, the most successful blogger in the world, in the top 100…
When she asked Tamtam if she was in London at the moment, she didn't answer the question directly.
Tamtam complained about how she had heroin addict customers (40+per day)🙄 while she was a pharmacist and couldn't stand it, and she wanted to save everyone of them, so she was disappointed that she couldn't. 🤣
She told how she built everything herself and that her sister barely afforded her the first LV bag when she graduated ..
Nina, her assistant always tells her not to worry when she gets negative comments because these girls who comment are pathetic and Tamtam always remembers that advice...😂
Her facial expressions during this interview were unbearable and not because she has a strong mimic or something, but she is such a lying narcissist that it makes me sick. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is worse than the kardashians and their photoshopping their faces to look unrecognisable. Even with all the make up in the world she does not look like this, how shameless! She looks like she’s stolen some stranger’s face and cropped it onto her body

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
LOL, this photoshopped abs are making me laugh so hard 🤣🤣🤣
Are you serious, lady? And the fake tan, I just can't!

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this interview here, it was recorded 11 months ago while Tamtam was still living in her sister's attic.
I don't know the journalist, but I would say that they know each other and that this is some kind of paid agreement.
The journalist sucked up to her so much that I barely watched to the end, praising her as a celebrity, the most successful blogger in the world, in the top 100…
When she asked Tamtam if she was in London at the moment, she didn't answer the question directly.
Tamtam complained about how she had heroin addict customers (40+per day)🙄 while she was a pharmacist and couldn't stand it, and she wanted to save everyone of them, so she was disappointed that she couldn't. 🤣
She told how she built everything herself and that her sister barely afforded her the first LV bag when she graduated ..
Nina, her assistant always tells her not to worry when she gets negative comments because these girls who comment are pathetic and Tamtam always remembers that advice...😂
Her facial expressions during this interview were unbearable and not because she has a strong mimic or something, but she is such a lying narcissist that it makes me sick. 🤢
That "journalist" is such a joke, she's sucking up to everyone. And I met her a couple of years ago when she moved to Belgrade, typical peasant, fake clout chaser. They're a perfect match.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is worse than the kardashians and their photoshopping their faces to look unrecognisable. Even with all the make up in the world she does not look like this, how shameless! She looks like she’s stolen some stranger’s face and cropped it onto her body
Shame she didn’t managed to photoshop that posture too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the fake tan! It looks like she is burnt in sunbed from repeated sessions. Especially tummy area.

Btw is she really faking Chanel and Hermes show invitations?? Leonie has received actual invitation. I am confused! Such gaslighting of her audience it is mental

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In the new video she is showing off the chaumet engagement rings and shows. 4 carat diamond saying it’s a perfect engagement ring 😂😂why does she act as though she is dating an oil heir or multi millionaire ceo? Same thing with ft buying her a hermes Kelly for her Christmas gift. she really acts like she’s in lives in the ultra exclusive 1% club but she’s very clearly not even close nor will she ever be unless she marries someone like that who comes from a very very wealthy family or is themselves a mega multi millionaire

I still think it’s weird that she is not engaged and is Yet showing off engagement jewellery, normal jewellery is understandable but why engagement rings

also someone in the last video’s comments said her accent sounds like negin and I can’t unhear it. Negin is Dutch...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did she said in the new vlog that she forgot the Hermes invitation at home and then she mentioned their show few times as she was actually invited? And also when she showed all her clothes that she brought to Plaza, there was Chanel, again like she was part of the "family" 🤦😂
Tamtam if you are going to fake such things you will never make it😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she said in the new vlog that she forgot the Hermes invitation at home and then she mentioned their show few times as she was actually invited? And also when she showed all her clothes that she brought to Plaza, there was Chanel, again like she was part of the "family" 🤦😂
Tamtam if you are going to fake such things you will never make it😉
She literally lied about invitation to Hermes show and showed us a subscription email with a link to Chanel show AHAHAHHAAHH UNBELIEVABLE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also the fact that she was actually lucky enough to be in Paris during pfw and to stay in the iconic plaza athenee and this was the best vlog content she could show us? Literally just her walking on one street in Paris not showing the surroundings and then the rest of the time inside hotel or air bnb room with unpolished hair and make up and the most boring masculine outfits. Lazy as they come

New thread idea 😂 #6 Fake boyfriend, tan, Hermes invitations, abs, she believes this way her success has a chance
I'm not sure I got it right so I hope it's ok😬😅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
not sure if this was posted before but Dusan has a yt channel with vlogs of tetka

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Put them away please...we have seen enough already!
Makes me so uncomfortable, feel like the bone will go through the skin....agghggggg....She has such a fonny and superficial attitude. Take for example Xenia's new closet video...That girl showed more character, more style and relaxness in her attitude then Tamara ever did during all these years...Such a breath of fresh air

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t partially gifted or discounted though? That’s a lot of money to drop like that!
I don't think so? she was just saying how she discovered and fell in love with this brand and is going to buy all the pieces one by one it gives her something to strive for...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She didn’t “discover “ anything... 😂 Caro and Nina Suess have been carrying the same pendant for the past two years or so.
Not sure about Caro, but in Nina’s case it was a gift from the brand. Because Tamara often lies about her gifts/ads, I wouldn’t be surprised if the pendant had been a gift.

She literally lied about invitation to Hermes show and showed us a subscription email with a link to Chanel show AHAHAHHAAHH UNBELIEVABLE
I honestly wonder how she sleeps at night. Her whole life/career is a big fat lie. Such a fraud...

edit: hahaha. More and more people are catching up on her lies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.