Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so uncomfortable, feel like the bone will go through the skin....agghggggg....She has such a fonny and superficial attitude. Take for example Xenia's new closet video...That girl showed more character, more style and relaxness in her attitude then Tamara ever did during all these years...Such a breath of fresh air
I only saw one of Xenia’s videos but boy were they both high with her boyfriend. Especially the boyfriend, just look him in the eyes. That’s why she is relaxed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what about mentioning ‘her housekeeper’ :sick: just she forgot to add that regular maintenance is a part of rented airbnb

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She didn’t “discover “ anything... 😂 Caro and Nina Suess have been carrying the same pendant for the past two years or so.
Not sure about Caro, but in Nina’s case it was a gift from the brand. Because Tamara often lies about her gifts/ads, I wouldn’t be surprised if the pendant had been a gift.

I honestly wonder how she sleeps at night. Her whole life/career is a big fat lie. Such a fraud...

edit: hahaha. More and more people are catching up on her lies
someone defended T and I read one more comment that seems to be deleted..

Attachments

• Haha
Also the fact that she was actually lucky enough to be in Paris during pfw and to stay in the iconic plaza athenee and this was the best vlog content she could show us? Literally just her walking on one street in Paris not showing the surroundings and then the rest of the time inside hotel or air bnb room with unpolished hair and make up and the most boring masculine outfits. Lazy as they come
now that she doesnt have assistants traveling with her, she cannot do her actual job of vlogging by herself. just like the milan vlog, this one was worthless too. her fashion week content was the best when kristina was working for her and helping her shoot all the content and be better organised

regarding xenia's new video, i honestly find her sense of style so boring. and thats why i am hating this change in tamara's style too. just as xenia said herself, she is a beige girl. such boring instagram style of these influencers. tamara used to have nice style in like 2018/2019 it was much more girly (not saying she didnt have her fashion tragedies this year as well, but overall she has a better sense of style back then) and not the kardashian trendy nude monochrome everything that made fashion so boring over the past couple of years. and now since moving to paris and she is trying to adopt the style of these beige influencers like xenia who try to be "cool chic" but its just so overdone all over instagram and boring. so in my opinion xenia's youtube content is not much better than tamaras lol. even the way xenia talks is annoying, she emphasises every other word and takes 5 minutes to say one sentence without ever really saying anything other than "this is just SO COOL." xenia and tamara are both slacking in the youtube department and should put much better effort into making quality content that is valuable to the fashion community on youtube

Reactions: 19
Did you guys notice when she come to apartment and says she will do unboxing, she literally says “there is soooo many things in here” and then she unboxes one pendant! Tetka that’s ONE thing! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also laying about Hermes invitation looool she made pictures of her Fendi and LV invitations and made them Instagram posts so we are to believe she will not show her Hermes one? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think so? she was just saying how she discovered and fell in love with this brand and is going to buy all the pieces one by one it gives her something to strive for...
Life goals in other words....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
now that she doesnt have assistants traveling with her, she cannot do her actual job of vlogging by herself. just like the milan vlog, this one was worthless too. her fashion week content was the best when kristina was working for her and helping her shoot all the content and be better organised

regarding xenia's new video, i honestly find her sense of style so boring. and thats why i am hating this change in tamara's style too. just as xenia said herself, she is a beige girl. such boring instagram style of these influencers. tamara used to have nice style in like 2018/2019 it was much more girly (not saying she didnt have her fashion tragedies this year as well, but overall she has a better sense of style back then) and not the kardashian trendy nude monochrome everything that made fashion so boring over the past couple of years. and now since moving to paris and she is trying to adopt the style of these beige influencers like xenia who try to be "cool chic" but its just so overdone all over instagram and boring. so in my opinion xenia's youtube content is not much better than tamaras lol. even the way xenia talks is annoying, she emphasises every other word and takes 5 minutes to say one sentence without ever really saying anything other than "this is just SO COOL." xenia and tamara are both slacking in the youtube department and should put much better effort into making quality content that is valuable to the fashion community on youtube
To me it looks like the difference is that that seems to be Xenia’s genuine personality and style. It not be everyone’s cup of tea but at least she’s consistent with it, knows what she likes, and when she experiments a bit it pretty much always turns out cool/fun and not a fashion disaster. Tamara’s on the other hand seem so random, you can see shes’s desperately trying to keep up with new trends but it doesn’t seem genuine with her. It’s kinda obvious that, were she less impressionable, she would choose totally different outfits for herself—and would’ve probably been more successful.
Same goes for speech, now that I watched Xenia’s style video I’ve noticed that she does have kinda similar speaking style to Tamara (like someone mentioned here a few pages back), but it wasn’t nearly as annoying to me. My guesses are it’s either because a) Xenia is a lot smarter/more eloquent or b) Tamtam may also be trying to copy her manner of speech/personality which is... kinda weird tbh.

Reactions: 10
Here is an article in german about how much money Influencer makes for an Instagram post - Leonie Hanne make 7.500 Euro for 1 Instagram post

I guess Tamara makes the same or more ... 100 Instagram ads a year = 750,000 EUR

+

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My fav part of the last video is that she needs >to understand< where she wants to live so she can buy a place there 🤦‍♀️
And constant mention of the birthday is also on top of the list

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, smell of hotel reminds her of different periods of her life?! And young Tamara collecting elephants story... seriously.

Good to see that as soon as Missoma ad is done there is no more "I wear them everyday, my favorite jewelry".
Favorite = gives me money. Oh wait, she is "not doing this job for money and prestige..." She is so fake and full of sh*t.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahaha I can’t at these LV looks - this is what she boasted about going to the LV show room to pick up outfits for fashion week? They look like clothes left over from the reject pile after the preferred influencers picked first 😂 clown shoes for a clown. She actually makes lv look gross, what an achievement

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I can’t at these LV looks - this is what she boasted about going to the LV show room to pick up outfits for fashion week? They look like clothes left over from the reject pile after the preferred influencers picked first 😂 clown shoes for a clown. She actually makes lv look gross, what an achievement
Yeah, quite repulsive. And she is so confident saying we'll love her new instagram reels and content... how about no?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here is an article in german about how much money Influencer makes for an Instagram post - Leonie Hanne make 7.500 Euro for 1 Instagram post

I guess Tamara makes the same or more ... 100 Instagram ads a year = 750,000 EUR

+
It is not as straightforward. It depends on the number of followers, engagement reach, brand, etc.... Leonie has 3M followers, Tam is yet to reach 1M. It makes a huge difference, that is why Leonie is the most sought after influencer in Europe. I would go as far as saying that a 7.500 for Leonie is a very bad deal.😅
also, if we look at Tamara’s company assets (they are public) she is nowhere close to the 750,000 mark, unless she doesn’t declare everything she earns, which would entail a crime.
We all know she lies and fakes most things in her life, but I don’t think she would go that far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It is not as straightforward. It depends on the number of followers, engagement reach, brand, etc.... Leonie has 3M followers, Tam is yet to reach 1M. It makes a huge difference, that is why Leonie is the most sought after influencer in Europe. I would go as far as saying that a 7.500 for Leonie is a very bad deal.😅
also, if we look at Tamara’s company assets (they are public) she is nowhere close to the 750,000 mark, unless she doesn’t declare everything she earns, which would entail a crime.
We all know she lies and fakes most things in her life, but I don’t think she would go that far.
Tamara spends as quickly as she earns. Being an influencer can definitely be a lucrative job, but the repetition of bullshit can only take her to some point. The other influencers appear to be pulling away into their own products and brands. Tamara is not that capable....I'll keep saying it...so shady is an embarrassment and her approach to styling shows just how awful her fashion sense is. That grey suit she keeps wearing is the biggest flop i've seen so far. In the frow has her flaws for sure, but her style is on point and actually makes sense.

• Haha
Have you noticed the colour difference between her palms and the rest of the body? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you noticed the colour difference between her palms and the rest of the body? 🙊
I thought the same thing, she looks dirty on these pictures, fake tan plus bronzer she keeps on smudging on her face , yuck 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.