Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a very symbolic we just got engaged photo, I’ve never seen anyone posting a pic like that, esp a guy, unless it’s an engagement announcement...?! Is this the first time he’s posted her on his ig?

Reactions: 8
That’s a very symbolic we just got engaged photo, I’ve never seen anyone posting a pic like that, esp a guy, unless it’s an engagement announcement...?! Is this the first time he’s posted her on his ig?
i think it is the first time he has posted her but i dont watch his stories regularly so i can be wrong. i have seen him tag her in stories a few times but without her in it

& ur right it does look like an engagement announcement photo but theyre not even wearing engagement rings so idk what he's alluding to...

• Wow
Is this an old photo 😂
I think it was taken in 2019.
Two more photos by street photographers 🤣
They didn't bother to use faceapp or photoshop.

i think it is the first time he has posted her but i dont watch his stories regularly so i can be wrong. i have seen him tag her in stories a few times but without her in it

& ur right it does look like an engagement announcement photo but theyre not even wearing engagement rings so idk what he's alluding to...
I think they're just trying to fool us. Remember that he was supporting her in one of her latest videos to let her followers think whatever they want. But that's exactly what she does all the time. She lies and gives false hints. I don't believe a single word she says. Either of them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those lumps are painful to look at. 🤢 How does she not realize that a) it’s obvious it’s not her natural look and that she’s not fooling anybody and b) that she’s really taken it overboard

• Sick
Reactions: 16
ok honest answers time, do u guys think she will get engaged/married this year? predictions please 🤗
Naaah, don’t think so... but she desperately want that to happen, all that bridal content and social median attention she’ll get.
Her body language says it all when she responds marriage related questions with “nooo, no pressure.”
Happy to see that “sausage or legs” stories today, that she read Tattle pages and is keeping life private per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those lumps are painful to look at. 🤢 How does she not realize that a) it’s obvious it’s not her natural look and that she’s not fooling anybody and b) that she’s really taken it overboard
I completly agree with you

to be honest i was thinking the photo was from 2010 😂

Reactions: 2
ok honest answers time, do u guys think she will get engaged/married this year? predictions please 🤗
She cannot plan a wedding in such a short notice (I’m sure she’ll have a summer wedding), but she could get engaged. Planning the wedding will finally bring some new content ideas 😒

Reactions: 7

I think they're just trying to fool us. Remember that he was supporting her in one of her latest videos to let her followers think whatever they want. But that's exactly what she does all the time. She lies and gives false hints. I don't believe a single word she says. Either of them.
After always seeing FaceTune photos and filtered YouTube vlogs, her real face surprises. Looks swollen, masculine and old - a friend of her sister should be real with her and tell her to lay off cosmetic surgeries or at least go to a better clinic

also - what the f are these ‘outfits’ 🤢

What the hell is today’s reel? Her jumping on bed with Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night blasting in the background?? I pity the hotel staff and anyone who stays in that room after her.

Also, these outfits.... Either super plain or totally unstylish >_<

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What the hell is today’s reel? Her jumping on bed with Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night blasting in the background?? I pity the hotel staff and anyone who stays in that room after her.

Also, these outfits.... Either super plain or totally unstylish >_<
This reel made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are no words anymore to describe how out of the mind she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reel made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are no words anymore to describe how out of the mind she is
She is working hard with her team to create content... so innovative! Outfits that change whilst she jumps, sits or walks, wow, never seen before. She is just ridiculous. I really hope she goes back to opening boxes and spare us her creativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she has a whole team behind her and this is the best content she can manage when others just have themselves and an iPhone and make better content

Reactions: 19
They are empty due to pandemic and running a campaign with these pathetic influencers, also Alex is here. It is really nice to stay here, but yeah it is just promotion.

btw regarding this tan!!! Tamara you are lying, you are in sunbed every single day!!! No way a sun tan lasts for 3 months- only if you never showered since!!!

I also tan like crazy from snow white to really really deep tan- but when I get back to London and after 2-3 weeks NONE of it is left! And this is a stretch, it is usually 2 weeks and I am a ghost again

She is such a pathological liar it is crazy. Her reels show her legs DEEP DARK, I mean the things she is lying about...it is just psycho
Totally agree. I have olive skin and get super dark super fast on holiday. But literally 2-3 weeks back in London and I am ghost white again. It’s why I always have to keep 2 shades of foundation :). No way her dark tan has lasted this long. Quit lying constantly - her lies this past year are on another level.

Reactions: 13
What is with the constant naked string bikini videos today?? We get it Tamara. You are anorexic and obsessed with being thin - especially after Costa Rica with your bffs the Russian skinny girls. She’s making me feel so uncomfortable the way she wants to be complimented on her body so desperately. Well done. Maybe I would take you more seriously if you actually had a sustainable business / humility / compassion and if you invested for the future - not living in an airbnb with your chanel and Hermes on crappy IKEA shelves and your desk next to your stinky shoes.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She is obsessed with thinness. So weird how whenever she talks about other influencers either to their face or about them she mentions their bodies and fan girls over how thin or perfect their bodies are, she did in to the girls on the Costa Rica trip and in older blogs

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her videos are more and more bizarre ... The part with the swimsuit, then the bending where everything can be seen, then showing stretch marks up close🤢
I think she just wanted to prove how super honest she is, when in fact she’s telling the same thing again and again and hasn’t discovered anything new.
Has anyone else noticed how she corrected herself a couple of times in her English pronunciation, but with a dose of sarcasm? Hahaha Tamtam is our biggest fan here😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.