Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s with the lips here? She looks so severe/harsh faced and her tan makes her look like 10 years older.
Imagine that her skin looks like an old leather bag without the filters
am i the only one who felt like this reel looked like it was filmed in front of a green screen? she looked like she was pasted in

Reactions: 11
Agree, If I had a choice to stay in my own lovely Paris apartment with my Amazing worlds best boyfriend over a hotel, especially in these times when sharing communal bathrooms and using rooms others have slept in the day before I got there is kind of gross, staying at the apartment seems way better

what’s with the lips here? She looks so severe/harsh faced and her tan makes her look like 10 years older.
Imagine that her skin looks like an old leather bag without the filters
They are empty due to pandemic and running a campaign with these pathetic influencers, also Alex is here. It is really nice to stay here, but yeah it is just promotion.

btw regarding this tan!!! Tamara you are lying, you are in sunbed every single day!!! No way a sun tan lasts for 3 months- only if you never showered since!!!

I also tan like crazy from snow white to really really deep tan- but when I get back to London and after 2-3 weeks NONE of it is left! And this is a stretch, it is usually 2 weeks and I am a ghost again

She is such a pathological liar it is crazy. Her reels show her legs DEEP DARK, I mean the things she is lying about...it is just psycho

Reactions: 20
btw regarding this tan!!! Tamara you are lying, you are in sunbed every single day!!! No way a sun tan lasts for 3 months- only if you never showered since!!!
I guess you forgot she is a woman of color. Don't discriminate her because of that, it's racism!
Jk of course😅 I'm also very light skinned and tan never lasts longer than a month and that is the max. But maybe she really is trying to pull off that story about having POC in her family and that 'she is not white white you guys, let's not go there!' 🙏😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
am i the only one who felt like this reel looked like it was filmed in front of a green screen? she looked like she was pasted in
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Even worse, it looks like she was to lazy to even use an actual green screen and used that background option on Zoom🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is sooo embarrassing. I almost forgot about La Mer and Patrick Ta. I mean, he's husband material and she screams: I'm sooo in love with you (because he brought her a bottle of water).
She's so modest, she is just after nice manners in a guy 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there is no real point. the dorchester collection hotel group is running a social media campaign right now with influenzas. overall very tone-deaf to the entire pandemic right now
Taking with consideration to whom the Dorchester group belongs, it shows how shameless she is.
Her core values (or lack of them) are disgraceful. I would somehow understand if she had no place to stay, but she does have a flat in Paris, pardon me, an airbnb, so why is she so desperate to sell her soul to the devil?
It is hard for me to find anything positive about her looks for FWs so far. Versace, Acne, Valentino.... all huge failures.
She wants to look cool, trendy, stylish... however, she ends up looking like a cartoon, and the fake tan doesn’t do her any favour either, it makes her look haggard and old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what I thought when I posted about it here, but then I actually took a closer look and couldn't believe it's not the TikTok green screen filter 🤣

Reactions: 7
This nail looks like a claw 🤔
She thinks long nails are tacky, but those claws are worse. She doesn’t like cleavages either, however, that is all she has been wearing lately... our Tam Tam is full of incoherences. Lost soul really...

ups, it seems Hermès forgot to send her an invite, so she had to “fake” one to pretend she was invited 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She thinks long nails are tacky, but those claws are worse. She doesn’t like cleavages either, however, that is all she has been wearing lately... our Tam Tam is full of incoherences. Lost soul really...

ups, it seems Hermès forgot to send her an invite, so she had to “fake” one to pretend she was invited 🤣
she's so simple it's tragic at this point. Clearly the PR team at Hermes is also not impressed with our Tacky Tamtam just as the Tattle crowd is not. Her entire feed today has been flat at best or just plain old "tres triste"

• Wow
Reactions: 17

noo way?!?! do you think she would embarrass herself like that??? now cue the evidence from Tamara lol

Reactions: 7

Exactly my thoughts. She would brag about it if she received an actual invite

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.