Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she went to Maryam zamani, an eye surgeon who does aesthetic treatments in London

her childhood birthmark aside, she had wrinkled and prematurely aged skin with bags and winkles and hollows in her early - mid 20s from what seemed genetics and/or lifestyle. The yt screenshot attached is from 2016. You can tell the difference with the fillers clearly but now her whole face looks lumpy in some lights without her filter on because she’s maybe has too much and it hasn’t all dissolved and has also migrated

yes that’s what looks so off with the nose, it doesn’t suit her existing facial structure because of the flat roundness. Honestly the before nose suited her way more, I never noticed it exceptat some angles but bad angles happen toeveryone
jesus christ what a liar! why even post that stupid story. truly pathological and deluded!

btw she looks fantastic compared to before! I want a surgery and procedures list and doctor's contacts not your stupid toners and creams Tamara

This story is so off, "I'm fake supporting my friend but also my boyfriend is perrrrrfect"
Yeah I am supporting my friend, but let's make her reel about my supporting boyfriend! NUTCASE

Reactions: 17
Um...what? Her followers are so weird 😂

The story about the baby poo coloured basic saint laurent bag is too much - her boyfriend kept talking about how much he love love lovesss it and how it looks like a cool girl bag. Mmhhmm who would even say that? How is that a cool girl bag? I hate the way she pronounces saint laurent and how she goes on about that brand that hasn’t been relevant for years

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
she keeps saying her skin is looking so good from the hydrafacials, to me her skin looks so sun damaged since she came back from costa rica. i can't really tell for sure because of her camera but it looks like her skin is full of sun spots since her trip
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 12.02.31.png
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 12.02.47.png

this looks like total sun damage all over her face even under her eyes there are some sun spots

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Um...what? Her followers are so weird 😂

The story about the baby poo coloured basic saint laurent bag is too much - her boyfriend kept talking about how much he love love lovesss it and how it looks like a cool girl bag. Mmhhmm who would even say that? How is that a cool girl bag? I hate the way she pronounces saint laurent and how she goes on about that brand that hasn’t been relevant for years
Also, that’s the millionth new bag this month which also looks the same as her other 4637282863 bags 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ BUT IT’S SO SPECIAL YOU GUYSSSSSS AND IT’S SOMETHING SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ALREADY HAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This hairstyle suits her really well in my opinion.
I agree, her hair looks so much better styled this way.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when has Tamara ever spent her own money a Bvlgari bag?? Easy to say how much you love them when they're gifted and or being paid to promote them.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 6
I agree, her hair looks so much better styled this way.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when has Tamara ever spent her own money a Bvlgari bag?? Easy to say how much you love them when they're gifted and or being paid to promote them.
[/
the only bags I think she spends her own money on are Chanel and Hermes, for fendi/Dior/LV she usually only had the bags or styles/ Colours no one wants because they’re a gift or if they’re nice ones they’re loaned. Seems like she has no standards and is easily bought regardless if a bag or item is actually nice, all she cares about is the brand name or that it’s free

bulgari has now destroyed their reputation to me.they’ve become an influencer brand gifting things to everyone without credibility

she keeps saying her skin is looking so good from the hydrafacials, to me her skin looks so sun damaged since she came back from costa rica. i can't really tell for sure because of her camera but it looks like her skin is full of sun spots since her tripView attachment 465495View attachment 465496

this looks like total sun damage all over her face even under her eyes there are some sun spots
what are the brow/black marks? Looks like pigmentation from shaving her face or some stains?? She’s been gifted so much Augustinus bader whose creams are said to be a miracle in a bottle and biologique & free facials.Hardly a good image for these brands when her skin looks like this

Reactions: 12
View attachment 465702
Look what i have seen 🤩😂
Maybe the last pair of soshady sunglasses
camila has always been consistent about wearing them since the launch of soshady i have noticed!! i think camila wears them in a genuine way in her outfits and not just because its gifted or sponsored which is such a great thing for her followers. she has been more consistent about showing soshady than tamara

Reactions: 17
she keeps saying her skin is looking so good from the hydrafacials, to me her skin looks so sun damaged since she came back from costa rica. i can't really tell for sure because of her camera but it looks like her skin is full of sun spots since her tripView attachment 465495View attachment 465496

It’s definitely sun damage and hyperpigmentation which she tried to unsuccessfully cover up with filters. She does way too much treatment and skincare to look like an old fisherman who spent his whole life at sea—like @bblondon said, definitely not a good look for all those brands. 🤣 I wonder why they still sponsor her when she’s basically making them an “anti-ad”.

On the other hand, I’ve never figured out what’s up with her nails. They’re making me so uncomfortable just by looking at them. 😖 It’s like they were halfway pulled out or something and are only connected with her nail beds on the “roots” (and not on the sides—hopefully you know what I mean bc I have no idea what those things are called😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s definitely sun damage and hyperpigmentation which she tried to unsuccessfully cover up with filters. She does way too much treatment and skincare to look like an old fisherman who spent his whole life at sea—like @bblondon said, definitely not a good look for all those brands. 🤣 I wonder why they still sponsor her when she’s basically making them an “anti-ad”.

On the other hand, I’ve never figured out what’s up with her nails. They’re making me so uncomfortable just by looking at them. 😖 It’s like they were halfway pulled out or something and are only connected with her nail beds on the “roots” (and not on the sides—hopefully you know what I mean bc I have no idea what those things are called😂)
the gel is too thick on her nails making it look weird and plastic, now she grows them longer so it is more pronounced. 🤷‍♀️ She already told us that long plastic nails are trashy but I think these too thick gel nails are no different 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
her boyfriend kept talking about how much he love love lovesss it and how it looks like a cool girl bag. Mmhhmm who would even say that? How is that a cool girl bag? I hate the way she pronounces saint laurent and how she goes on about that brand that hasn’t been relevant for years
Yet again her boyfriend this, her boyfriend that... we can make a proper drinking game with her videos. Drink every time she keeps her private life "private".

Her pronunciation of SL is making me nauseous too.

And can you believe, she actually ate whole tiramisu, wow... impressive. She is such a special little snowflake. That segment of her showing us how coffee machine she begged for works before addressing how skinny and tanned she is... I gained so much value from her video today.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

It’s true, her nails do look like they’re dangling on by the top of the roots. The nail bed skin is so thickened and coarse like masculine hands of an older person doing hard labour. let’s hope missoma doesn’t come out with a ring line because she’s def not hand model material

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet again her boyfriend this, her boyfriend that... we can make a proper drinking game with her videos. Drink every time she keeps her private life "private".
New day, new reel. This time it’s the « private » wardrobe of her precious bf that is on display for everyone. Btw I don’t believe that half of the stuff are actually part of his wardrobe. What do you think?

• Sick
His clothes aren’t even oversize on her or too long - so they’re a similar height, build, have similar hair and features ...dating someone who looks like you, I smell a severe case of narcissism 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ANOTHER video about freakkin' bags, shaved forehead, same lazy treatments, SAME PAIR of same ugly looking sandals again, ughhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ANOTHER video about freakkin' bags, shaved forehead, same lazy treatments, SAME PAIR of same ugly looking sandals again, ughhh.
Well, she has to stick to the same old superficial content, otherwise she will end up in the kitchen preparing meat dishes for her vegetarian friends again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You know what surprises me?
How come people are so smitten with her?
Someone posted this picture with caro shirt on Twitter and girls are like "wow, she's so beautiful, she never looked better". Like, really?
This botched, fake person? Crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.