Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in my life have a met a girl that is that excited about a new love but yet is so ashamed to post him.

It’s been nearly a year a yet she won’t even feature him in a insta story . Gurllll...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we not going to talk about how influencers in the Paris district are being invited to displays and shows and Tamara has not posted yesterday nor today regarding any of the such! Alexandria has been in Paris for 1 minute and has showed so much brand deals than she has the whole year -_-

Reactions: 13
Hmm maybe she’s hinting at something wearing it on her engagement hand

I don’t understand how these brand partnerships work - they’re just letting her try on expensive jewellery, who is she influencing to buy ££££ diamond engagement ring they won’t make sales from her. Do they pay her to post these stories?

I'll just leave this here 😏🤣
Is this recent? I have no words - those Jimmy choo gifted shoes look so tacky. Looks like she’s wearing a costume

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm maybe she’s hinting at something wearing it on her engagement hand

I don’t understand how these brand partnerships work - they’re just letting her try on expensive jewellery, who is she influencing to buy ££££ diamond engagement ring they won’t make sales from her. Do they pay her to post these stories?

Is this recent? I have no words - those Jimmy choo gifted shoes look so tacky. Looks like she’s wearing a costume
I recognize the word “discover” - the French use it to invite you to their shop or showroom to present a new collection (for you to buy). With the pandemics less of their clients venture out (jewelry buyers can be of a certain age and therefore risk group) so there will be time for others to “discover”. Jewelry brands want to introduce you to the big guns so that you maybe buy your first entry piece with them. This applies for normal non influencer customers or potential customers.

For this particular case I imagine they have set up a showroom with dates designated just for influencers. I am not sure if they pay them anything for coming or if it’s just supposed to increase the value of the influencer, to be associated with such a luxurious brand. I guess we will see depending on how many of her peers will story what that they also have “discovered Josephine”.

Reactions: 5
I recognize the word “discover” - the French use it to invite you to their shop or showroom to present a new collection (for you to buy). With the pandemics less of their clients venture out (jewelry buyers can be of a certain age and therefore risk group) so there will be time for others to “discover”. Jewelry brands want to introduce you to the big guns so that you maybe buy your first entry piece with them. This applies for normal non influencer customers or potential customers.

For this particular case I imagine they have set up a showroom with dates designated just for influencers. I am not sure if they pay them anything for coming or if it’s just supposed to increase the value of the influencer, to be associated with such a luxurious brand. I guess we will see depending on how many of her peers will story what that they also have “discovered Josephine”.
Makes sense, she’s just been shoving these rings and necklaces down everyone’s throats in different ways like photo shoots modelling the rings. I don’t think she fits their brand

Reactions: 4
What in the world is this? 😂 Looks like a cheap music video from early 2000s. A little effort for Versace wouldn't hurt..
what a joke! and her video of the plaza and blah blah blahing is hilarious! she's so tacky I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
Imagine walking past her when she was filming this dressed like that in the cold like a clown - the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine walking past her when she was filming this dressed like that in the cold like a clown - the embarrassment
Well, she is a very confident woman with no fillers, just birthmarks and Saint Laurent condoms...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like a clown completely and more than the clothes you know she’s just wanting to show her weight loss and skinny waist. Her life revolves around that only. What a vacuous existence. I’d rather be 10lbs more and eat lovely food and not be obsessed with my summer body. This crappy past year should have taught us all that. And her nails look horrible - the over thick gel is actually a sign of a bad nail place!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like a clown completely and more than the clothes you know she’s just wanting to show her weight loss and skinny waist. Her life revolves around that only. What a vacuous existence. I’d rather be 10lbs more and eat lovely food and not be obsessed with my summer body. This crappy past year should have taught us all that. And her nails look horrible - the over thick gel is actually a sign of a bad nail place!
I don't see a reason for her not to have a summer body and being able to eat nice food. But she doesn't want to move her b*tt and and hit the gym and exercise. It's easier for her to stop eating and drink those awful juices and coke.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All I can see is a walking eating disorder(coming from a person who once had it).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All I can see is a walking eating disorder(coming from a person who once had it).
that's all i see as well (having had it too). The constant publicizing of what she lost is another bad sign......constant repetition of her weight loss even with the personal deprecation comments about her arm. She really comes across as a person who doesn't love what she sees in the mirror ....so sad to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she staying at Plaza if she is living in Paris? I just can't see the point in that...

Reactions: 10
Agree, If I had a choice to stay in my own lovely Paris apartment with my Amazing worlds best boyfriend over a hotel, especially in these times when sharing communal bathrooms and using rooms others have slept in the day before I got there is kind of gross, staying at the apartment seems way better

what’s with the lips here? She looks so severe/harsh faced and her tan makes her look like 10 years older.
Imagine that her skin looks like an old leather bag without the filters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she staying at Plaza if she is living in Paris? I just can't see the point in that...
there is no real point. the dorchester collection hotel group is running a social media campaign right now with influenzas. overall very tone-deaf to the entire pandemic right now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.