Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 She is a very confident woman🤣🤣
That was written by someone who had so many procedures on her face that she now looks like Donatella Versace JR 🤣
I was just about to comment! Does she think we are all blind?! Like she changed the look of her WHOLE FACE! And she keeps laying about is and shaming this poor lady. She 100% had under eyes filers, why does she has this need to lie about it 🤦🏻‍♀️Oh silly me, because she is sooooooo confident 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tamara’s Valentino ad vs. Xenia’s Valentino reel are worlds apart, one makes an effort and makes the clothes and bags look aspirational and the other just throws on the most shouty unstylish outfit which doesn’t match the bag with her bad posture and chin jutting out in a weird pose. She doesn’t look like she gives a crap about the bag
Xenia's reels show her key differentiators and ability to combine creativity, sales and style in a more sophisticated way than Taamra.
That was written by someone who had so many procedures on her face that now she looks like Donatella Versace JR 🤣
She’s so cringe it’s beyond ridiculous! It’s time that money put into Hermes bags is put towards PR 101 or how to handle media communications! She’s very professionally immature

Reactions: 12
Also their Youtube content—“nebo i zemlja”, as we in the Balkans would say (sky and earth difference basically). I bet Tamtam is secretly fuming while watching Xenia’s videos. They are very well structured and she comes across as smart, professional and honest, which is literally the polar opposite from whatever it is that passes as vlogs with Tamara’s team nowadays.
i think xenia's instagram content is much much muchhhh better than tamara's. probably because she has a much better team. but watching xenia's youtube videos, she seems to have a really similar personality to tamara's. i watched the video about how she got 1.5 m followers on instagram and she speaks like tamara and has similar mannerism. online on instagram of course xenia is much more professional and personable than tamara. it shows just how important having the right people on your team is. tamara's team has always been a mess. i'm still trying to figure out how nina is a professional video editor but why do tamara's videos have so many mistakes always?

also tamara's lack of help and assistants at milan fashion week shows how much of a mess she is when she has to do her job all by herself. she relies so much on others in her own career

Reactions: 9
That was written by someone who had so many procedures on her face that now looks like Donatella Versace JR 🤣
Not only she have had so many procedures, but she had the exact procedure mentioned by Dr. If I remember well, someone posted her under eye filler before&after photos, that are posted on insta profile of her doctor. I started laughing out loud when I saw how she tried to pull readers'/vieweres' attention to something completely different and changed the topic. The same you do when a toddler is crying about something and you show something random to it and say "look, look what I got here!" to distract it. She is a first class deceiver! 😂

Reactions: 18
I was looking for those photos of her before/after under eye fillers and found this one instead. I think it’s more than enough proof bc bags like this don’t just disappear overnight. I don’t know how old she was here but she looks AT LEAST 45 to me
629B92E5-32F5-4F99-8E34-1BAB52D65597.jpeg

I also stumbled upon some kind of decent pictures of what appears to be her old nose and to be honest, she actually looked better?? (I didn’t follow her before her nose job and I never bothered to look it up before so sorry if this is “old news”) I don’t doubt she had at least some work done on her face at this point but generally speaking I think her natural nose looked a lot better and suited her face more. Her nose now is too flat and wide in a very unnatural way, like whoever did it didn’t bother actually “shaping it” and just “cut off” the bridge and left it at that.
22FD6F53-BD29-4052-B7B2-B9474C585248.jpeg
CE3C10F3-273F-4CAF-ABEB-098B4BCA7E3E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
yeah she went to Maryam zamani, an eye surgeon who does aesthetic treatments in London

her childhood birthmark aside, she had wrinkled and prematurely aged skin with bags and winkles and hollows in her early - mid 20s from what seemed genetics and/or lifestyle. The yt screenshot attached is from 2016. You can tell the difference with the fillers clearly but now her whole face looks lumpy in some lights without her filter on because she’s maybe has too much and it hasn’t all dissolved and has also migrated

I was looking for those photos of her before/after under eye fillers and found this one instead. I think it’s more than enough proof bc bags like this don’t just disappear overnight. I don’t know how old she was here but she looks AT LEAST 45 to meView attachment 464413

I also stumbled upon some kind of decent pictures of what appears to be her old nose and to be honest, she actually looked better?? (I didn’t follow her before her nose job and I never bothered to look it up before so sorry if this is “old news”) I don’t doubt she had at least some work done on her face at this point but generally speaking I think her natural nose looked a lot better and suited her face more. Her nose now is too flat and wide in a very unnatural way, like whoever did it didn’t bother actually “shaping it” and just “cut off” the bridge and left it at that.View attachment 464434View attachment 464435
yes that’s what looks so off with the nose, it doesn’t suit her existing facial structure because of the flat roundness. Honestly the before nose suited her way more, I never noticed it exceptat some angles but bad angles happen toeveryone

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think I prefer the “old” nose too.
She has had so many surgeries throughout the years, and although I prefer a “flawed “ natural person to someone like her, I respect the freedom of anyone who wants to go down the surgery route, however, what I can’t accept, is the fact that she blatantly lies to our faces over and over again.
If she was smart and had the slightest respect for her audience, she should be completely honest, upfront and sincere. She didn’t commit any crime, so why the shame?
Her whole life is a big lie anyway. It is a huge web in which she is trapped and this is one of the reasons why she will never be a respected “name” in the industry.

Last edited:
And here she goes again with her “sooo amazing and supportive parisian businessman boyfriend” 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is this woman 30 years old is beyond me.... 14 year olds on tik tok are more mature at this point

0B8811C6-3E53-4CD5-99DD-B637AAB19FCA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
And here she goes again with her “sooo amazing and supportive parisian businessman boyfriend” 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is this woman 30 years old is beyond me.... 14 year olds on tik tok are more mature at this point
Keeping private life for herself but has to mention god damn bf every bloody chance she gets. 🙄 Like a teenager.
Also, I think she meant her "industry friend’s reel" or am I missing something. Duh...

• Haha

View attachment 465042
This story is so off, "I'm fake supporting my friend but also my boyfriend is perrrrrfect"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 465042
This is beyond embarrassment and self involved - she is 30 and she is acting like this, how can she be this way and not have self awareness for how cringe worthy, childish and embarrassing she is acting? Worse is that Xenia proudly shows her bf off and he shows her off. She seems to have a lot of issues and insecurities from her younger years that a therapist could probably help with

Reactions: 18

View attachment 465042
Xenia wrote under HER reel about HER boyfriend that HE is HER biggest support. What has that got to do with you, Tamtam? Maybe you just wish you could film something like that?🤦

I just watched some Tamaras old videos from the time when she moved to Paris ( don’t aks me why 😂) and in the video“ How to afford luxury pieces”she said she never bought a preowned Hermes bag, and then when her followers attacked her, she posted a comment saying “it was a gift and I passed it on” and then literally few days later in new unboxing video she said “I never sold any of my Hermès bags because I bought them to wear them and keep them“. You guys I can’t believe that someone is capable of Contradicting themselves just days apart. I know she used her terminology very well, but it’s obvious she wanted to
mislead people who are not following her regulary and don’t read the comments. Then I returned to unboxing video of her first Constance and in that video she said she bought the freaking bag while she was shopping online and her sister was like why dont you just buy Hermes bag and she was like” I sold a few of my old bad olds and you guys know that I always donate money to charity but sometimes I use that money to help myself by buying a more bags..” so, who was a gift from Tamtam? I know this is old news but when i summed these videos in one, that’s our Tamtam in a nutshell, guys!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.