Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this may be a Swedish girl that is in the same crowd as Johanna E Olsson and her sister (annamathildao) . I think they were together on an engagement pod at some point. I wouldn’t mind a thread on the sisters actually. But the question remains, why would this Maja come to Tamara’s rescue frequently.
I like those sisters but randomly both of them found a bf in Dubai ? So convenient lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ironic, she grew up sooo rich, her family is so rich, yet she's a simple basic b*tch brand wh*re, who'll wear anything with a logo, typical villager-to-city mentality style.
You know the type, as soon as they move to the city they embarrassingly dress up in all the "in" stuff, or what they perceive as "upscale, modern, fancy, trendy" and just look like shyte.

She's the same as all the other Eastern European girls and women who managed to get to a Western country and then dress like clowns with gold rings on every finger. Y'all know at least a handful of such cases, don't lie!!! 😂
This is also that girl Maria Draganova LOL word for word 😂

From the same person who doesn’t like logos anymore - logos on every item 😂 just because you stick a logo on it doesn’t make it fashion. This is such a bad look and not cohesive
What even is this look?! Trying to be streetstyle cool, sporty chic, classy Kelly?!? what a stupid look, poor Hermes, looks like Primark Finest on her and this look! So classless and desperate! Trying too much and looking like a clown! I bet real fashion editors would puke on this look!

she could have at least learned how to properly pronounce 'hermes' for that reel 😂 😭
She could have learn English to begin with, and to cut and edit a TUNE 😂 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone. I'm new here 😊. I don't know where to start. Just wanted to say that I found so many answers in this conversation about kalinic's media. For example i always wondered how there are no negative comments under her videos or photos. Now i know that she deletes them. Also don't you think that she's actually copying Xenia's lifestyle? Moving to Paris, furnishing the house similar to Xenia's apartment etcetera. Soon she will get a dog and start her clothing line like Xenia. Oh i forgot.. she cannot afford to do that. She wants to get validation from others so badly that she ends up coming across like desperate with lots of emotional needs and inferiority syndrome.
Lastly one question (that probably you have discussed before) : Did she ACTUALLY give that Chanel backpack to anyone on one of her GIVEAWAYS ?? i was hoping to see the winner's name the following weeks but I probably missed it..?!

Reactions: 21
Time to do our magic - head to diet prada, unfortunately they’ve shared her story, and we’ve hoped they would look into her. Just contact them about her and write how problematic she is - I already have.

Reactions: 7
Why is Tamara promoting the prada nada light? I think it’s close to being copyright and trademark infringement because of the font used - I don’t think prada would be happy about it so I’m surprised she would want to associate with it given how much of a designer snob she is

This is also that girl Maria Draganova LOL word for word 😂

What even is this look?! Trying to be streetstyle cool, sporty chic, classy Kelly?!? what a stupid look, poor Hermes, looks like Primark Finest on her and this look! So classless and desperate! Trying too much and looking like a clown! I bet real fashion editors would puke on this look!

She could have learn English to begin with, and to cut and edit a TUNE 😂 🤦‍♀️
Yes she gives me total Maria vibes! Maria is SO tacky I can’t even stand it, like the dictionary definition of flashy tacky label *hore with no taste. Makes me laugh when they often buy the same ugly ready to wear logo heavy Chanel pieces because you know Tamara considers herself as someone who is better and buys certain pieces that are more ‘exclusive’. All of the no-style new money but no class ‘influencers’ like Maria, Tamara and laili mirza buy the SAME Chanel/Dior/Gucci/prada items to pretend they’re stylish and fashionable but they’re all insecure sheep with no individuality. It’s because of these sorts of girls that Hermes, Chanel and Dior etc is now seen as fast fashion, disposable and why there are so any replicas. They’ve ruined brand value and heritage

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Time to do our magic - head to diet prada, unfortunately they’ve shared her story, and we’ve hoped they would look into her. Just contact them about her and write how problematic she is - I already have.
Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to report her to be honest. They both (diet prada & the actual Prada) received free advertising from her posting the neon lights.
I reported the fact that she is NEVER DISCLOSING the advertisements to Instagram many times but unfortunately no reply from them. Maybe that's why she left UK, because the new laws in uk are chasing the influencers for rule-breaking.

Reactions: 8
Hello everybody,
first time posting here, been just reading since few days ago.
Acctually, Leonie brought me here but finished on Tamara’s thread :D Been reading posts since this summer and her moving to Paris.
For me it was weird sa well how she can afford ALL of that (been this naive follower) but this forum opened my eyes a little bit, thx girls :D
I’m not big regular follower of her (havent been watching her YouTube videos at all) let’s say i followed her cos she is from Serbia, but when i start looking now omg what happened to this girl, or She was always like that, just this weird time brought her real personalty out

Anyway, speaking about her beeeest friends, what happened to her friendship with camilla carril, they looked really close before, did i miss something :unsure:

Reactions: 15
I just saw a style/inspo account repost some of her photos and realized something. You know how she always takes pictures in creepy, super slouchy poses and then complains about her bad posture and according to her the thing most people criticize about her is her posture—well I don’t think her posture is actually *that* bad (I def think it has gotten ‘worse’ over these past few months), she is probably doing that deliberately to copy editorials/professional shoots (you know, like the models on Zara webshop) bc she thinks it looks soo cool🤣

*I’m not saying her posture is good tho, just that it’s probably not that bad and she’s doing the hunchback of notre dame look on purpose

(Maybe it’s just me, but I find it terrifying how her head is just.... hanging there)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello everybody,
first time posting here, been just reading since few days ago.
Acctually, Leonie brought me here but finished on Tamara’s thread :D Been reading posts since this summer and her moving to Paris.
For me it was weird sa well how she can afford ALL of that (been this naive follower) but this forum opened my eyes a little bit, thx girls :D
I’m not big regular follower of her (havent been watching her YouTube videos at all) let’s say i followed her cos she is from Serbia, but when i start looking now omg what happened to this girl, or She was always like that, just this weird time brought her real personalty out

Anyway, speaking about her beeeest friends, what happened to her friendship with camilla carril, they looked really close before, did i miss something :unsure:
Welcome!

I asked the same question recently, she's not promoting Camilla's jewelry line anymore.

Reactions: 4
She really needs to update her IG profile info! This EYEWEAR designer is for laughs...!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really needs to update her IG profile info! This EYEWEAR designer is for laughs...!
OMG ...yes...after all she NEVER wear her own designs so why put it there. At least the other influencers wear their stuff.

Welcome!

I asked the same question recently, she's not promoting Camilla's jewelry line anymore.
guess the sponsorship $$ ran out.....she doesn't promote her own line or wear her designs. failure is a constant with her from what I'm seeing, which is fine if only she learned from it.

Reactions: 9
So Shady was for me one of her biggest fails..not the fact that the project failed, her fans list is not that big, thats obvious by just looking at her like numbers, and the one who really like her,who would buy Tamaras sunglasses when you can buy ray ban for the same amount of ££. But her way of disclosing it or should i say ,,not disclosing it” is so imature and unprofessional that it really suprised me. Telling you audience that you will tell what happened in one video, and then few weeks later say that you explained everything ,,so many times” (saying in Tamaras annoying voice) was just 🤮. I hope that brands follow her content to see with what kind of “professional “ they work with

• Sick
Reactions: 19

wow what a difference since 2017 - she seemed sweet and more genuine and excited about her trips/sponsorships etc. But her skin was not the best back then, she must have been 26/27 but her eye wrinkles kind of aged her so in that respect the undereye filler now is an improvement. I must have started watching her after. Dusan seems like an odd assistant for her, kind of complaining often like christina though her attitude was worse. One thing I will say is Tamara does seem to treat her assistants better than they treat her. Like in this one he is sighing and annoyed about having to go with her places but...that's his job?! Were they friends/family friends and maybe he was working with her because of that?

Reactions: 5

wow what a difference since 2017 - she seemed sweet and more genuine and excited about her trips/sponsorships etc. But her skin was not the best back then, she must have been 26/27 but her eye wrinkles kind of aged her so in that respect the undereye filler now is an improvement. I must have started watching her after. Dusan seems like an odd assistant for her, kind of complaining often like christina though her attitude was worse. One thing I will say is Tamara does seem to treat her assistants better than they treat her. Like in this one he is sighing and annoyed about having to go with her places but...that's his job?! Were they friends/family friends and maybe he was working with her because of that?
He was her photographer not assistant but she liked to make us believe they were together, she likes to create a bit of mystery and drama around her.
I don’t know if she was paying him but she liked to put him in her videos as he made them more interesting and I think her engagement was good, she had a lot of views for the videos with him.
But ofc she did something so he stopped working with her, who can resist working with her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
diet prada themselves are extremely problematic, they wont care unless they are gaining something from speaking about her lol

dusan wasnt her assistant, he was her photographer for a while but i think she took advantage of mixing business and pleasure and would make him do things outside of his role just bc they were friends. she seemed to treat him like her employee but he was really someone who collaborated with her but he seemed to get the low end of the deal

i personally liked kristina and her together, kristina brought a realness to the channel

Reactions: 12
Ok that explains more about his tired attitude and annoyance because she drags him all over the counties they visit and wakes him up at like 4am to take photos on tourist areas so it’s empty and then makes him sit while she shops for hours - it made it seem like he was her assistant if you didn’t have background maybe she wanted herself to seem more important so she could claim him as an assistant. looked him up and he’s photographed for things like Elle magazine since. Maybe he’s the reason why her Instagram photos started to have that aesthetic aspirational look

Reactions: 11
Ok that explains more about his tired attitude and annoyance because she drags him all over the counties they visit and wakes him up at like 4am to take photos on tourist areas so it’s empty and then makes him sit while she shops for hours - it made it seem like he was her assistant if you didn’t have background maybe she wanted herself to seem more important so she could claim him as an assistant. looked him up and he’s photographed for things like Elle magazine since. Maybe he’s the reason why her Instagram photos started to have that aesthetic aspirational look
yeah definitely, her instagram looked reeeeally good when he was taking her pictures even if they were over edited. since she stopped working with him, her aesthetic on instagram and her blog have been inconsistent, she tries so hard to be like leonie. i think ever since kristina left, she doesn't show much of the people who work for her outside of henri and nina because she doesn't want them to get more attention especially as kristina went and started her own business and has the support of some of tamaras followers, and dusan also got more support from tamaras following as so many people loved the kristina & dusan content

Welcome!

i was thinking about this as well, she never speaks about noor or camilla anymore and those seemed to be her two closest friends over the past few years. it even seems she has drifted from caro since their trip they took last summer

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You're right, I forgot all about Noor and Caro.
I really think she's incapable of maintenaning a friendship.
As she said- like Xenia, those are her industry friends, and no matter how cold and harsh that sounds, she was right. They met during one of the fashion weeks, and because they traveled so much from one place to another and they became close, but not close enough to keep in touch now without traveling.
And I always had a feeling that she's sucking up to them a little too much.

Reactions: 9
Dušan wasn't her assistant ever, he was her photographer at the time,and he still dabbles in photography, takes photos for celebrities in Serbia. Yes, she would make him get up at odd hours in the morning, drag him with her everywhere, and make it seem like they had a thing. And then when she was asked if they were a thing, she would play coy and giggle. I don't think there was anything going on between them at the time, maybe she just wanted to make some guy jealous lol.

They also had a falling out a couple years ago, after they went to Finland (?) and she dragged him again in the cold, D wasn't properly dressed and caught pneumonia or something, had to be in the hospital for a while. She never called him to ask how he was or to check on him or anything. Really shows you what kind of a friend she is. It was a huge thing, I think a lot of her fans from Serbia know of it. They stopped being friend after, and she won't mention him, acts dumb whenever someone asks her if they are still friends.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.