Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a thought.. that particular watch from Patek Philippe is mainly worn by men. The case diameter is 40 mm. Isn’t it her boyfriends watch? My husband has the same one😅
it's a unisex watch, not a complex one but has gained popularity over the past couple years. The CEO of PP jokingly answered once at an interview that he couldn't understand the hype since they have much more complex/fascinating watches. He took the piss out of all these nouveau riche/influencer/Instagram models 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, curious to hear what fantasy she will bless us with about the 50k watch 😂

what this woman is talking about? her thought process and syntax are incredibly poor! it is truly unbeliveable this person thinks she is intelectually superior to every other human being

it took me 4 times to read this and only thing I can understand is a forever victim personality being defensive once again about simple ass question, she initiated her followers to ask at a first place

insanity....
So someone messaged her: “I would like to see you are fighting against real problems.”

She is not even understanding the message in her native language, and then this stupid answer. Tamara, do you know that 90% of the population thinks, that they have above the average intelligence? So that you THINK about yourself that you are smart, is not making you smart. You are just average (or bellow the average?!).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So someone messaged her: “I would like to see you are fighting against real problems.”

She is not even understanding the message in her native language, and then this stupid answer. Tamara, do you know that 90% of the population thinks, that they have above the average intelligence? So that you THINK about yourself that you are smart, is not making you smart. You are just average (or bellow the average?!).
She deleted that question. I wonder why.
It's a pitty no one asked where her old Rolex was. The one she got from her ex boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deleted that question. I wonder why.
It's a pitty no one asked where her old Rolex was. The one she got from her ex boyfriend.
consider all the items she sells on depop, I'm honestly not surprised if she converts that money into new purchases such as this watch. I don't see her donating the money regardless of what she "claims"...and she gets so much stuff. Also, she has no real life expenses - no car, limited insurance expenses, no property expenses (no roof to fix, or flood to deal with, no property taxes) and everything she pays for is a business expense because I guarantee she hasn't changed her permanent residency yet. My personal opinion is she went to Paris to be grand-fathered into the agreements under the EU before Brexit took effect. Of course, these are all my ideas, but she will definitely do whatever she can to save taxes while funding her lifestyle as a business expense.

Reactions: 10
You can smell the short man syndrome and sleeziness on him. In the first pic she looks very Donatella Versace/jocelyn wildenstein esque. I hope she has someone close to her who will be honest and tell her to dissolve the fillers and start again. She is pretty and the work she's had done has made her look older than her years and weird

Also she clearly does not have a physical type when it comes to men :D

• Haha
consider all the items she sells on depop, I'm honestly not surprised if she converts that money into new purchases such as this watch. I don't see her donating the money regardless of what she "claims"...and she gets so much stuff. Also, she has no real life expenses - no car, limited insurance expenses, no property expenses (no roof to fix, or flood to deal with, no property taxes) and everything she pays for is a business expense because I guarantee she hasn't changed her permanent residency yet. My personal opinion is she went to Paris to be grand-fathered into the agreements under the EU before Brexit took effect. Of course, these are all my ideas, but she will definitely do whatever she can to save taxes while funding her lifestyle as a business expense.
Big luxury influencer that has 100 K in Birkins selling some junk you’d find on Tesco’s floor for big mighty 1 (O N E) Great British Pound

Well I guess £1 by £1 she has to cover that Patek somehow 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

You can smell the short man syndrome and sleeziness on him. In the first pic she looks very Donatella Versace/jocelyn wildenstein esque. I hope she has someone close to her who will be honest and tell her to dissolve the fillers and start again. She is pretty and the work she's had done has made her look older than her years and weird

Also she clearly does not have a physical type when it comes to men :D
At least they kinda look good and fit for one another 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Big luxury influencer that has 100 K in Birkins selling some junk you’d find on Tesco’s floor for big mighty 1 (O N E) Great British Pound

Well I guess £1 by £1 she has to cover that Patek somehow 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

At least they kinda look good and fit for one another 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
actually didn't she do a major show and tell for that pre-loved site. Rather than get paid cash, I think she was paid/"gifted" the hermes blanket etc and the watch. Nothing like trade and bartering to not claim the revenue...

Reactions: 10
And what if ... it's a very high end fake/replica bag? If you do a bit of googling, there's several websites that sell fake birkins.
One of the differences between fake/real is the nails/bolts. They are put in by hand with a small hammer, so they should look a bit uneven.

I listed some examples below. What do you think, is hers real or fake?

Tamara showing her Hermes Kelly here: https://youtu.be/QbmPHht6368?t=957

Real
1609161998309.png

Fake
1609162007757.png

Source: https://youtu.be/MHpYfXZy5BU?t=154

1. From Tam's video. Real or fake?
Schermafbeelding 2020-12-28 om 14.01.32.png

2. Real or fake? > I think real
Schermafbeelding 2020-12-28 om 14.18.43.png

2. Real or fake? > I think fake
Schermafbeelding 2020-12-28 om 14.20.05.png

3. Real or Fake? Not sure
Schermafbeelding 2020-12-28 om 14.22.45.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Let me show you what girls on Serbian Twitter tag found - Tam’s former boyfriend / sugar daddy that got her a Rolex (the one she was calling toxic on some of last stories)
She looks like a trophy girlfriend next to him who is with him just for the gifts. No real relationship vibes there...

There are whole communities online who buy fake H. On there they share trusted sellers who you can contact through WeChat and WhatsApp, they are like middle men who communicate with factories in China for you. It's all underground through text messaging apps since H is really cracking down on websites, even the ones that sell similar looking bags without the Hermes logo.

The best factories make the H bags exactly like the real ones for about £1300 they even put the nails and bolts in by hand like the real thing and hand stitch so no one would know it was ever a fake. People on there buy fakes alongside real bags. They have even posted their fakes next to their real bags and you cannot tell the difference in quality. All smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
There are whole communities online who buy fake H. On there they share trusted sellers who you can contact through WeChat and WhatsApp, they are like middle men who communicate with factories in China for you. It's all underground through text messaging apps since H is really cracking down on websites, even the ones that sell similar looking bags without the Hermes logo.

The best factories make the H bags exactly like the real ones for about £1300 they even put the nails and bolts in by hand like the real thing and hand stitch so no one would know it was ever a fake. People on there buy fakes alongside real bags. They have even posted their fakes next to their real bags and you cannot tell the difference in quality. All smoke and mirrors.
For me that is theft of intellectual property. Not only the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship are important. The design is what made this bag or any other Lady Dior or whatever bag famous. I’m very much against this fake industry but as long as trash people like tam tam promote this lifestyle fake copies will appear more and more

Reactions: 9
actually didn't she do a major show and tell for that pre-loved site. Rather than get paid cash, I think she was paid/"gifted" the hermes blanket etc and the watch. Nothing like trade and bartering to not claim the revenue...
She is like on a Hermes treadmill, probably has a goal (in her Chanel notebook) to ownb 35 Birkins by the time she is 35. And that she will one day be like Jamie Chua! It is so obscene and sad to see how she is treating this iconic brand as a fast fashion junk. Whilst unboxing a brand new bag, she is already onto another one.

There is timeee, enjoy it savour it, wear it, combine it, love it forget it, then again, resurrect it... But no, she needs 10 more next year so she can style them for a dog park and Kitsune and Saint Laurent coffee outings.

It is so bizarre that she has maniacally ravaged Hermes left right and center to acquire 6 bags in what, like 6 months (4 of which are so hideous, that only TamTam would actually buy them)

All this whilst in the middle of global pandemic when the entire economic systems crashed, including the influencer mockery bizz.

However, on the other hand, she does have an enormous amount of complete and utter junk she sells for mind-blowing prices on Depop.
She has sold 2400 ITEMS 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Even I managed to partially fund my Chanel and Ysl with selling some of the things I didn't have a chance to wear ( took me maybe 9 months)

Now imagine how much Tamara can cover with the inventory larger than Primark, with items old and dirty she wore 10 yrs ago, including all those Michael Kors, Paccioti, Furla, Pinko et al non Hermes items :oops: So I guess she is just repurposing money.

Anyhow pls all look at that depop, I can honestly feel the smell of those shoes... she is selling foul Chanel boots from 6 yrs ago in unwearable condition for £600
Then some D&G bags from hundred yrs ago for £500, then All Saints jackets for £400 --- who are these women buying this, dirty foul smelling, old things, it is just unbelievable the story she is unravelling to all the public to see.

And let's not forget the Badge/pin for £1

Do you accept offers on this one Tamara? I am really interested xx

And what if ... it's a very high end fake/replica bag? If you do a bit of googling, there's several websites that sell fake birkins.
One of the differences between fake/real is the nails/bolts. They are put in by hand with a small hammer, so they should look a bit uneven.

I listed some examples below. What do you think, is hers real or fake?

Tamara showing her Hermes Kelly here: https://youtu.be/QbmPHht6368?t=957

Real
View attachment 362182

Fake
View attachment 362183
Source: https://youtu.be/MHpYfXZy5BU?t=154

1. From Tam's video. Real or fake?
View attachment 362179

2. Real or fake? > I think real
View attachment 362168

2. Real or fake? > I think fake
View attachment 362174

3. Real or Fake? Not sure
View attachment 362178
wow great work! wait hold on these on Ch page are fake? And how much are they selling them for?

Would you guys wear fake Hermes if given opportunity, just curious about opinions?This mini looks so adorable I must admit, but spending 6K on a bag that barely fits an Iphone is a no for me. I am really not into granny Hermes, especially as they have been prostituted by lame influencers lately, but I understand some people truly are into them.

I honestly cringe at some of these young girls, some of them really cannot pull these bags off

Like Xenia and Leonie, it just sticks like a sore thumb on them, and then they go in a dog park with a Birkin or carrying yoghurt like Tamara

I don't when I am 40 or 50 would I be attracted to this bag, but I honestly wouldn't throw so much money on 2 same boring ass designs, and getting them in every colour under the sun as if they are another species every and each time

Tamara: I received new Hermes from my boyfriend for Christmas it was such an unexpected gift I really did not expect this (she got the mouse pad actually)
Also Tamara: explains how meticulously she has planned for colour and it was only a logical next step ( see the photo)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wow great work! wait hold on these on Ch page are fake? And how much are they selling them for?

Would you guys wear fake Hermes if given opportunity, just curious about opinions?This mini looks so adorable I must admit, but spending 6K on a bag that barely fits an Iphone is a no for me. I am really not into granny Hermes, especially as they have been prostituted by lame influencers lately, but I understand some people truly are into them.

I honestly cringe at some of these young girls, some of them really cannot pull these bags off

Like Xenia and Leonie, it just sticks like a sore thumb on them, and then they go in a dog park with a Birkin or carrying yoghurt like Tamara

I don't when I am 40 or 50 would I be attracted to this bag, but I honestly wouldn't throw so much money on 2 same boring ass designs, and getting them in every colour under the sun as if they are another species every and each time

Tamara: I received new Hermes from my boyfriend for Christmas it was such an unexpected gift I really did not expect this (she got the mouse pad actually)
Also Tamara: explains how meticulously she has planned for colour and it was only a logical next step ( see the photo)
Interesting how she planned for the colour, but then in the video can't remember the name of the colour...

For the fake ones, they don't openly communicate their prices, but I'm curious and might contact them. I never bought a replica myself, but have been looking into the high end replica's. I wouldn't buy a replica Hermes because when I wear it it would be obvious that I can't afford it so its a dead giveaway that its fake. (Well, I can afford it, but never would spend so much money on it. Same for Chanel.) If the replicas for YSL etc look amazing, with real leather etc, I might consider buying.

Reactions: 8
Interesting how she planned for the colour, but then in the video can't remember the name of the colour...

For the fake ones, they don't openly communicate their prices, but I'm curious and might contact them. I never bought a replica myself, but have been looking into the high end replica's. I wouldn't buy a replica Hermes because when I wear it it would be obvious that I can't afford it so its a dead giveaway that its fake. (Well, I can afford it, but never would spend so much money on it. Same for Chanel.) If the replicas for YSL etc look amazing, with real leather etc, I might consider buying.
Check out repladies on reddit, all info you need if interested in reps. And tamara is 100% buying reps. There is no way she can afford all that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.