Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
Just curious about the bold part. How can you tell that for sure? Even if it's true, should we applaud her for being reckless, insensitive, irresponsible, selfish idiot?

Reactions: 12
Sasha Luss works as a model for a very long time, walked for the biggest brands, did tons of covers- she is legit. Never heard of the rest of them.

Reactions: 1
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
What a coincidence that the user who liked this post also defends dumb, hypocritical tamara. GET A LIFE GIRL, how about being honest starting 2021? No better time to change for the better than now, leave all the blatant lying behind already (yes tamara, what you do is lie).

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm sorry, but your English is so poor, we already know who you are based on that.
+comparing TamTam to "many leaders".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know one of them , Sasha she is an actress too , I remember a movie with her it's pretty cool , called Anna

so no one single comment calling her out!!! Yeah right! More censorship than FB

she is gross!!!

4 chanel pareos for 6ooo Euros and travelling with 8 people to another continent

while she was bawling her eyes out just 2 days ago how she doesn't wanna put her parents to risk bu travelling to see them

truly disgusting leech!

3 young russian models 🧐🧐🧐 so strange

Reactions: 5
Sasha Luss used to be a big name few years back. I was surprised to see her leaving comments under Tamara's insta. Didn't know about this movie though, she seems like a talented girl so I'm even more shocked to see her hanging out with this loser. :oops:

Reactions: 6
What difference does it make if it is unexpected trip or planned in advance? If it is unexpected your brain can't process information that fast, so you forget what you were crying about for the camera? 🤦
8 close friends that you have never mentioned before?
Nothing to explain?
What an ignorant idiot!
But what I can't understand even more are these followers climbing up her a** afraid to say anything. In the next comments woman is almost apologizing for questioning anything her goddess Tam Tam says 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Was about to mention that movie. I quite liked it although the critics did not. Luc Besson directed it :)

Reactions: 2
Guuuuys don’t be judgmental 😂 She is wishing us to be more kind and stop judging 😂😂😂

Thank you Tam Tam! I wish you to stop laying, to learn English (at least little improvement, for example, when telling people what is “overrated” at least know overrated it’s one word), and to find real friends so you don’t have to call people you met first time in your life “my tribe”. Cheers 🥂

*My English is far from perfect but I am aware of it and I continuously work on improving it. It is my third language after all.

Attachments

• Haha
What difference does it make if it is unexpected trip or planned in advance? If it is unexpected your brain can't process information that fast, so you forget what you were crying about for the camera? 🤦
Nothing to explain?
What an ignorant idiot!
But what I can't understand even more are these followers climbing up her a** afraid to say anything. In the next comments woman is almost apologizing for questioning anything her goddess Tam Tam says 🙄
I wish one of the drama YT channels would call her out. Shame they only seem to stick to family and beauty channels but her and Lydia need to be exposed for their BS

The only people who think this way are inherently selfish themselves. She and all others who couldn’t stay home and had to travel around the world with ‘friends’ to celebrate new year risk not only their own miserable lives but hospitality workers too and think they’re above others, explained by your comment comparing her to...world leaders .

Nothing to explain?
What an ignorant idiot!
Why did she feel the need to reply when she’s on her amazing little holiday? Shouldn’t she be busy spending time with her friends? Guess because she’s defensive and knows she’s full of crap. Also it being an unexpected trip isn’t a reason, it makes her seem even more of a clown 😂 she reeks of privilege and stupidly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guuuuys don’t be judgmental 😂 She is wishing us to be more kind and stop judging 😂😂😂

Thank you Tam Tam! I wish you to stop laying, to learn English (at least little improvement, for example, when telling people what is “overrated” at least know overrated it’s one word), and to find real friends so you don’t have to call people you met first time in your life “my tribe”. Cheers 🥂

*My English is far from perfect but I am aware of it and I continuously work on improving it. It is my third language after all.
Imagine posting a happy new year story and say let's be less judging

first of all learn English hun

second of all that victim program really doesn't let her live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so cringe

btw I just watched one of her TRIBE's stories, and there is a whole bunch of them with her beau, who didn't even kiss her after the countdown, and stayed like 2 m apart watching in other direction, until she didn't reach for him 30 sec after.

omg I would kill my man if he would behave like this, especially in a group of our friends, what the hell is that anyway...so weird!

also Tam acts like she tried something powdery and white for the first time :DDD -- go watch the stories :D
698AE4A9-2E80-4B86-844D-B515A5C313AB.jpeg
0E5A1599-7E36-4D29-9B40-5BF30E665342.jpeg
43068826-9DCD-4523-91D7-0741B281975F.png
F63109CC-09EA-43A9-8C12-E76672CD3FD1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so no one single comment calling her out!!! Yeah right! More censorship than FB

she is gross!!!

4 chanel pareos for 6ooo Euros and travelling with 8 people to another continent

while she was bawling her eyes out just 2 days ago how she doesn't wanna put her parents to risk bu travelling to see them

truly disgusting leech!

3 young russian models 🧐🧐🧐 so strange
Yes very strange🧐 almost like yacht girls....As I said before I think her boyfriend is some sort of pimp. Their whole set up is shady AF

Reactions: 10
Imagine posting a happy new year story and say let's be less judging

first of all learn English hun

second of all that victim program really doesn't let her live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so cringe

btw I just watched one of her TRIBE's stories, and there is a whole bunch of them with her beau, who didn't even kiss her after the countdown, and stayed like 2 m apart watching in other direction, until she didn't reach for him 30 sec after.

omg I would kill my man if he would behave like this, especially in a group of our friends, what the hell is that anyway...so weird!

also Tam acts like she tried something powdery and white for the first time :DDD -- go watch the stories :D
View attachment 366898View attachment 366899View attachment 366901View attachment 366902

Hahahahah her dancing wtf is that 😂 That made me laugh 😆

Also her picture in the swimming suit and photoshopped stomach and Xenia’s comment “who is she” 😂 I am sure now Xenia is one of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Powdered up! 😅

Also her picture in the swimming suit and photoshopped stomach and Xenia’s comment “who is she” 😂 I am sure now Xenia is one of us 😂
Yeah I suggest new caption:

Swap lies for the truth and swap photoshop for the real you!

Bitterness and judgement ahhahaa she is insane 🤦‍♀️...so unsecure and with major complexes checking this page even in Costa Rica

Reactions: 4
That kissing video is SO awkward, the secondhand embarrassment, I can’t 😆 and also that IG photo really is Khloe kardashian levels of cat fishing

Would be so soul destroying for me to spend NYE with fake friends or acquaintances which is what it seems she’s doing - would be shocked if these are true friends she can call in a moment of crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg so embarrassing! He doesn't even look at her wtf Their whole "relationship" seems soooo fishy! More and more each day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.