Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
That video was hilarious....wth....stop complaining and just do it. The others are moving along and Tamtam is squawking louder than the parrots in the forest. It's not that bad...I don't care how bad your fear of heights are, if you can ski courcheval then you SHOULD be able to do this....oh right! she doesn't know how to ski either. And that athletic wear in the rainforest is too funny. I've been to CR and she is way over the top. I'm looking forward to her experiencing india when hunny takes her to an Ashram....only then may she get her ass dumped! Keep faking...
Where we can watch this jewel? :D

Reactions: 4

IreneG

This is so pathological I cannot stress this enough, her grandiosity complex is so prominent that I would love to offer her to pay for the psych evaluation! I am serious. She is so delusional and feeds off her school/preteen teen years, and is so obsessive about her parents...this comes out in each of her videos and it’s frankly very creepy to me!
NPD paired with Dunning–Kruger :D

(j/k I'm definitely not a licensed psychiatrist, just have a lot of interesting examples around :D)

• Heart

claireboiyant

Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
I think it's a misconception that travel is banned. There are safety measures in place but you can still travel. People I know have taken the plane and train to various locations internationally. I have chosen not to travel but some people I know have not changed their life at all. Dubai is open and people are partying, going to restaurants, and socializing.

Imagine posting a happy new year story and say let's be less judging

first of all learn English hun

second of all that victim program really doesn't let her live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so cringe

btw I just watched one of her TRIBE's stories, and there is a whole bunch of them with her beau, who didn't even kiss her after the countdown, and stayed like 2 m apart watching in other direction, until she didn't reach for him 30 sec after.

omg I would kill my man if he would behave like this, especially in a group of our friends, what the hell is that anyway...so weird!

also Tam acts like she tried something powdery and white for the first time :DDD -- go watch the stories :D
View attachment 366898View attachment 366899View attachment 366901View attachment 366902
Have these stories been erased? I couldn't find them on her insta

Last edited:

giginen04

Can someone please explain to me how she ended up being friendly with Michael Coste? He would have posted something about her. I don't think he even follows her on instagram.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
looking at the fact that her dad didn't visit her + she's talking about not being able to go home for christmas - maybe her dad has some serious chronic illness? and because of this he can't travel and is also in the high risk category so she doesn't want to go home for that reason? that's how it is with my dad, just reminded me of that.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
yes absolutely she's till hiding the truth whatever it is. it's so sad! why would you live your life like that?

Kiakia

just a thought.. that particular watch from Patek Philippe is mainly worn by men. The case diameter is 40 mm. Isn’t it her boyfriends watch? My husband has the same one😅
PP 5711 has a variety of case material, dial color and strap/bracelet options which make it quite a choice for a women to grab from her boyfriend’s watch box.

• Heart

sandro37

VIP Member
To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!
this is very typical for European countries where it always was about what attracts men (and how to keep men attracted), so even my mother would say that chunky heel or shoe without heel is ugly and I should not wear them

Hahah, the men we like could not care less... She has been saying this for at least a year now about almost all of her shoes 🙄🙄🙄
On the other hand, the guy she has attracted wears her clothes so...
they do care, but do you care that they care? if you are from Slavic (Baltic including) this ranges from czech rep to russia or from Italy and even France u learned at a very young age that they care and you should care for what they care and eventually u were so brainwased into thinking that this is what you find aesthetically pleasing yourself (this doesnt include Germany or nordic countries also nederlands and such) I believe we can include UK in this as well

Such a show off, I guess she wants to flaunt the cleavage for all the weirdos who are following her..
it would fit the sugar baby narrative

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

matea3000

Does anyone speak Swedish? I found something about him on some blog, google translate is not very helpful so if someone could translate this we could find something more about him:

Idag hade jag en lunch med Filippo som jobbar som VIC för Balmain, Very important clients. Det var otroligt otroligt att höra om hans karriär. Innan det jobbade Filippo på Yves Saint Laurent. Isolina hängde på och vi åt på L’avenue. Fantastiskt gott.

eva7

Ladies, isn’t this wrong on so many levels?
She is representing brands, isn’t she?
I keep all my clothes clean and tidy even if its from Zara/H&M...
Also, how dares she to sell it to anyone like this? I’m sorry but to me this is really horrible and it is not even the worst picture (not going to comment her shoes 🤮)
Ljigavooo!!
Ugh this looks like something out of a dumpster! What's wrong with her, this is so gross either way, especially when you have a public image like she does...

JelenaJ

It is normal to have a cleaning lady, I have same service every fortnight. Airbnb is a serviced facility and has to include cleaning lady and as from I can see they get flower arrangements too.
Ah, didn’t know that... Well, still don’t see why she included her in her vlog.

JelenaJ

Unless that person goes viral for something, then they can have thousands of people following them in a day. But Tamara doesn’t have the capability to create content that can go viral, so i’ll let her play with those revolving hotel doors.
In that case she would be thanking people for several months so I hope no one from her team comes up with an idea either.