Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarks

Hey, I missed why do you call her “tetka”? It‘s a slightly degrading word for “woman” (coming from “aunt”) in Russian. Does it mean the same in Serbian?

Reactions: 1

BelgianFries

Sasha Luss works as a model for a very long time, walked for the biggest brands, did tons of covers- she is legit. Never heard of the rest of them.

RomanaM

I think this is the case:

PROS/CONS for both of them:
1. Shared flat/shared amenities/or maybe he pays it all in an exchange for some.. favors
2. Both are new to Paris
3. He gets an alibi of not being gay by having a virtual girlfriend
4. She gets an alibi of having a "dream bf in Paris she moved in with"
Probably when she found out how beautiful and natural the new girl from her ex was, she was ashamed to continue promoting her gay roommate as her boyfriend.

Gossipgod

There are some instagram statistics online, not sure if they are true, but it seems that Tamara has higher engagement than leonie. Leonie does have more new followers, she is at 2.9 mil now
This is what counts, engagement. It seems she has more than Leonie.

bblondon

Chatty Member
The girl is desperate and proves it every day!
He cannot regret that he left his ex-boyfriend from Serbia and that he found a more beautiful and younger fiancée in Vienna, because of which he is always there, but he does not show her pictures in public.
Tamara is constantly pushing and trying to prove how happy she is with that gay freak. But he still doesn't stop mentioning his ex on Tick Tok and Story ... What a loser
what is the bf's tiktok? Do you mean her current bf is alleged to be gay or bi?

bblondon

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how old the boyfriend is? In the IG videos he seems older than I thought, deep nasal folds and concave kind of wrinkly chest unless he’s prematurely aged from undereating maybe and/or from smoking? He looks like a smoker

bblondon

Chatty Member
Catfish strikes again - who are these ‘alluring’ pics for? Only people who follow her are people fangirling over her style/bag collection... know your audience!

Last edited:

vikka

VIP Member
I think thats it yes, top notch stylist for very important clients (VIC). I assume its not just dressing someone, but selling the whole brand as a complete picture, fixing PR etc, events.

Found this at someone elses linkedin:
View attachment 325173
OMG it really is "very important customer"!!!

I was googling Swedish business lingo trying to figure out what "VIC" could stand for! Jeez. How anticlimactic lol

Though "He works as VIC" still isn't a job description, "VIC stylist" is..

elsa_1993

So wait - she installed those shelves and everything in an air bnb?

can you make those kinds of changes to an air Bnb?

àrebours

Omg cringe :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮
did she create this channel herself? Odd how this channel just talks about the Kardashians and Tamara. She's the only one playing games and creating mystery about her pimp. He's clearly annoyed by her, she's chasing him for a kiss on NYE and he's avoiding her. He wont let her post him but he happily takes pictures with other women.
View attachment 375705
Hello!
I have to catch up with the thread, so sorry if my question is stupid, but is this man next to her, her bf?

qvcbiash

So at what point does putting on make up mean an influencer doesn’t use a filter ....bleh
322C578C-8F96-4997-ADCC-93C2808A7271.jpeg