Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
I don’t find it very confusing - you have a big (for Parisian standarts) living room with two identical bedrooms. Each bedroom has a bathroom. Since it’s an airbnb, both bedrooms are furnished in the same style. You have a small kitchen which is, as far as I can see, separated from the living room. The working space is her ugly couch. The end
i understand that. i mainly meant the way she's storing things and ''decorating'' is stupid and impractical

Reactions: 5

Tamliar

Hmm, are you sure, how do you know? are you referring to her IG?
as much as I think that this could be true, I am afraid that there are a lot of people who are just blindly and mindlessly following/worshiping Youtubers and their life.
I think a comment like this, is a fake profile. This was under Tamara’s picture.

Attachments

vikka

VIP Member
Xenia doesn't have a thread, but she gets mentioned a bit here and on the Leonie H thread, maybe she needs her own, because my current comment is just about Xenia:

Why is Ms Sustainable-Concerned-for-the-Earth-and-Animals-and-People shilling for DeBeers??? :eek:
Of all the companies out there, jewellery, fashion, cosmetics and otherwise, FCKN DEBEERS???!?!

I've started following Xenia only since I see her mentioned on TamTam's threads, so just see her IG from time to time, but DeBeers doesn't fit AT ALL with all she's been about the past few months, but I might be wrong since I just learnt about her and have only casually followed for a few months...

qvcbiash

How does she wants to go skiing if it will be “crazy busy” for her? I mean, she doesn’t even have time to have breakfast (she does, however, have time for everything else)!
She doesn’t know how to ski. Any watch the courcheval blog at the start of the year? The woman does a semi decent snow pole at best. She’s got a lot of practicing to do

and the rant and rave about a lame ass brooch.....she sticks to brand...as shallow as a the smallest puddle.
that rant was shade on former bff who did commercial video/interview for some mid-price range furniture store wearing brooch in question. video was published day before.
lame ass move

• Wow
I guess the vlogmas content afterall we'll be a visit to a different store from the Kering Group (Celine, YSL, Balenciaga, Bottega, etc) everyday 😂 collab between her and her "bf" no doubt 😏
Cannot believe my first post on tattle had such a terrible spelling mistake 🤣 i swear i didn't make it on purpose to look cool like Tam, i do care about proper writing 😁

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
I can't quote you all, but I'm agreeing with everything @IreneG said, and with @Zeldafairy - they are definitely new money type of people.
I don't want to start writing about the newspaper article about her father explaining what he has done, this is a gossip forum and this topic doesn't belong here, but I want to say that no matter what she does I could never like her. She's not genuine person not to mention how Intellectually challenged she is.
Wait, what newspaper article? 😲
Can you link it? Or if, as you say, you don't want to "derail" the thread or don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, can you dm me a link/pic if you have one?

I keep reading about her parents and that they have pharmacies/hospitals, but I have never seen any proof whatsoever (I haven't dug too crazily, either, but with literally anyone, even when I read threads just casually, some major info like this crops up every now and again and even the casual observer can't miss it, yet with TamTam's family I've never come across any definite info/proof).

bblondon

Chatty Member
You forgot the desk - a desk with drawers because it's important to her and a place to always work from and be able to create from...and yeah...we are looking for a digital intern who knows everything....intern = volunteer = free labor!!!

blah blah blah blah

Thank you! I noticed it too ...that filter is hideous! The clips from those shows are cheap filler and I'm shocked that youtube hasn't copyright struck her yet.....there's no way tamara kalinic paid royalty fees to use those clips....#cheating
I'm surprised she is using so many clips plus agree, technically it does seem like a breach of copyright as you can't use clips for commercial reasons without approval and she makes money from the videos - you also have to include a copyright line to credit the owner (e.g. film studio + year show/film is from) if you are able to claim using clips under copyright exception, but doesn't seem her use falls under the exceptions and she def doesn't add the proper credit line

WarmSocks

This is my first time on Tamara’s thread - I don’t usually pay much attention to her, but I just caught her stories and what are those lumps either side of her mouth? Is that migrated filler? 😳 Or two painful-looking cysts?
Ahahahahaha - NO! Those are called perioral mounds. It's basically fat and due to the anatomy of her facial muscle-fat-skin tissues. Liposuction using a microcannula has been shown to have good results with these.

• Wow

sandro37

VIP Member
So...her amazing home office is a desk crammed under the window next to dirty shoes.... And from the looks of it she cannot even open that window properly anymore.
Great taste, much work.
but they can have people over in the other empty room without distracting desk, oh wait, it's lockdown, what people?!

Lena94

since France has gone into lockdown, Germany entered today,UK will soon.....my question is: what type of content do you actually expect from bloggers/youtubers7IGers based in those countries?
Me personally, I think it will all be rubbish. Tbh, I do not even know what I would film if I was youtuber :rolleyes:
Last year I was in Paris during lockdown and this summer I moved to Berlin (because of my work I move all the time...). This first day in German lockdown has nooothing to do with the one in Paris. Shops are open, there are a lot of people in the streets. I would say that a blogger here could take pictures and shoot for youtube the same way they did before lockdown

Lulumilk

I have lived in Paris for 10 years, I can say for experience that is very hard to rent an apartment. So you can rent a short term and speak to the owner to have it for long term, that is what I did for all those years I lived there.

TheCrowne

I found some info about her mom. She works for a private clinic, they do not own it.

I am curious to know more about her father, but couldn't find anything. Anyone knows his first name?

Reactions: 4

Tamliar

When she posts her reels views and how much insta impressions she got, like it’s 2018 when Instagram realized this feature for the first time. 😄

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Carefully review all the comments below her pictures!
You will see that most of them are from fake profiles!
Hmm, are you sure, how do you know? are you referring to her IG?
as much as I think that this could be true, I am afraid that there are a lot of people who are just blindly and mindlessly following/worshiping Youtubers and their life.

vikka

VIP Member
Here in Ireland a lot of kids (approx. 50%) start pre-school at age 3 and formally start our primary education at age 4. Whats the big deal 🤷‍♀️
In a few (don't know about most) European countries the one pre-school year starts at age 5/6 and first grade at 6/7.
At which age you start depends on which part of the year you were born (so you don't start too early or too late).

"Pre-schooler" is also in some languages used exclusively for kids starting actual school next summer.
Kids younger than that are simply "kindergarteners", not actual "pupils".

A few kids start a bit earlier than average, but I don't think that happens very often.

Pre-school is usually an hour or so in Kindergarten/nursery school, when they teach pre-schoolers specific stuff to assess understanding and prep them for school. Other than that it's just nursery/Kindergarten and you mainly play and sing all day long.

Kindergarten/nursery is rarely called "school", because school is associated more with academia and academic learning.
I always find it weird when people say their kid goes to "school" and they're like 3 or 4... In my head I always think "no! your kid doesn't go to school! But to Kindergarten/nursery (school! lol)! It's not the same!"
I honestly dislike the term "school" for toddler age incarceration (lol sorry, couldn't resist!).

Kindergarten is a German word and literally means "children's garden", which is a far more fitting term in my experience for that age!
And that same type of word is used in other languages as well.

What does primary education even look like for 4 year olds? I can't grasp that concept, I can't imagine it's any different to other countries' singing, playing, arts & crafts and story times. Writing, reading, maths etc all start in 1st grade at age 6/7 and that's a slow-ish introduction.

Anyway, I'd say it's mostly how different countries use language, like "school" starts with 1st grade (age 6/7) and anything before that isn't seen as "school".

JelenaJ

I think that her parents invested that money immediately. I don't know if you lived in Serbia during those years, but having that kind of money - you had to hide it or invest it. They own a private clinic, few pharmacies, etc.
She went to a private school, studied abroad, her sister as well and he bought a house for them in Brighton, it sure wasn't cheap even though it's Brighton.
Still doesn’t make sense to me as her behaviour for someone that grew up rich does not make sense AT ALL. Thank you tho :)