Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena94

This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.
Can you give us a link? 😬 I searched for it but couldn’t find it

Reactions: 4

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Boy, am I glad I found you!!!

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

3. Midface volume restoring filler commonly referred to as cheek filler

4. Topper filler for her cheekbone meet dents

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

7. Upper and lower lip filler

8. No-prep veneers (the no-prep part is the reason why they look so unnatural)

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

13. Non-ablative skin tightening procedures

14. Many different chemical peels

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

Cheers! :m
How do I get that bloody brow lift! With what? Is that botox or threads?

Btw have you all seen those lips today, omg they are so botched and her upper lip is hanging on its own in corners, with some gross balls formed...ewww

Unbelievable to end up like that despite having access and means to do the best treatments from top doctors

tacokitten

Chatty Member
I’m not slightly surprised she is staying again in an airbnb/short rental flat. Renting in France, specially when you are a foreign, isn’t a joke. One of the requirements is to put on hold a full year of rent. Alexandra Pereira who is about to move to Paris did a very informative video explaining every single step (something that Tam Tam could have done when she moved, but I guess, not only it would be too much work, but also, it wouldn’t fit the real narrative).
The rents at the 1st arrondisement are insane, and because she prefers to splurge her money at Hermès and Chanel, I reckon she doesn’t have a lot of savings to support a long term rental.
I didn't watch TamTam's videos or stories for quite a while but now I'm back at it :LOL: so she got another flat from a rental agency... Okay, even if it's not easy to get a normal rental in Paris, how hard can it be for someone who is already months in the city and would have had time to sort things out? Her good friend Xsssenia managed to rent an apartment in Paris so it's not impossible... but she's also much smarter than our TamTam :p so I'm not really surprised.

RomanaM

I think this is the case:

PROS/CONS for both of them:
1. Shared flat/shared amenities/or maybe he pays it all in an exchange for some.. favors
2. Both are new to Paris
3. He gets an alibi of not being gay by having a virtual girlfriend
4. She gets an alibi of having a "dream bf in Paris she moved in with"
A lying bitch who wants to present her gay roommate as her boyfriend, but can't act for long. Her life looks so monotonous and sad, and she looks worse and worse!

IreneG

the most cringe moment..."this is another new bag from my friend's brand...I love it...it's great...I don't know how to pronounce the name of the brand..."
Ah, the gift that keeps on giving :D
Well, it's festive season after all 🥳

• Heart

Roxanaflo

It is nauseating. She has no shame, she lacks the most important values in a human being, she truly is a vacuum and a despicable person. Last 48h have turn into a traumatic situation to so many families (borders, airports being shut), the pandemic getting worse, and there she is dumb dumb Tam Tam promoting those aff links. I understand she needs to save for her next Hermès, and for her next plastic surgery, but still...🤢
Speaking of Hermès, she got something from Luxury Promise... Odd that she being from London (😂), doesn’t know the dodgy secrets behind this company. But than, we are talking about Tamara, does she really care?
What are those secrets? I started to follow this ig account of luxury promise and to be honest if they would promote the bag I’m after I would buy it as I don’t have an idea about the company and the dodginess

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Hahahahah her dancing wtf is that 😂 That made me laugh 😆

Powdered up! 😅

Hahahahah her dancing wtf is that 😂 That made me laugh 😆

Also her picture in the swimming suit and photoshopped stomach and Xenia’s comment “who is she” 😂 I am sure now Xenia is one of us 😂
Yeah I suggest new caption:

Swap lies for the truth and swap photoshop for the real you!

Bitterness and judgement ahhahaa she is insane 🤦‍♀️...so unsecure and with major complexes checking this page even in Costa Rica

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i do honestly think she looks stunning now, but it's obvious she's had sooooo much done, unbelievable how different she looks

• Sick

Gang_chick

She got so skinny somehow, her head and nose look big and her back skeletony bended. Boobs are probably fake so it looks like that. If she likes it that way then ok
Yeah, that's not what's been bothering me here, I don't think it has nothing to do with her current weight, and I think she gained some recently especially in her lower body areas (like @qvcbiash wrote she has always been skinny in the upper body).
It's just that this top on her looks tacky, and it's not flattering at all. I don't know what it is exactly but it gave me a strange feeling.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
that whitey/beige top is so awkward. can't she see that it is two sizes bigger on her?
maybe that is what she wants-if clothing looks too big on you, you must be skinny.

NOT.

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
Hi! This is my first post :) here. She is drinking instant coffee (not that instant coffee is bad, but more an alternative when you are in a hurry)? She stated several times the morning coffee is her favorite ritual of the day and I was expecting something else, a posh coffee maker or at least a nespresso machine with milk frother or some fancy coffee beans.
She is so new money, superficial and fake.
Instant coffee is awful! You made a great point here..

Here cleavage in the latest video is making me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

View attachment 316762
Such a show off, I guess she wants to flaunt the cleavage for all the weirdos who are following her..

Zenchick101

VIP Member
That was my assumption as well, hopes of wealthier clients, perception of safety (as sex-worker you're never ever safe, regardless where you are and who you are with) and maybe dreams of a Pretty Woman type of scenario coming to life???

LOL at your first sentence 😂 😂 🙈 If you find anything, do link please! Article or docu!

take your pic ;)

Also france is way more restrictive when it comes to job hunting = no diplomas, no family, you're fucked, also if you do research you'll find that lots of foreign sex workers are there with no papers = no social fund to help you financially.

bblondon

Chatty Member
And what if ... it's a very high end fake/replica bag? If you do a bit of googling, there's several websites that sell fake birkins.
One of the differences between fake/real is the nails/bolts. They are put in by hand with a small hammer, so they should look a bit uneven.

I listed some examples below. What do you think, is hers real or fake?

Tamara showing her Hermes Kelly here: https://youtu.be/QbmPHht6368?t=957

Real
View attachment 362182

Fake
View attachment 362183
Source: https://youtu.be/MHpYfXZy5BU?t=154

1. From Tam's video. Real or fake?
View attachment 362179

2. Real or fake? > I think real
View attachment 362168

2. Real or fake? > I think fake
View attachment 362174

3. Real or Fake? Not sure
View attachment 362178
I don’t think they are fake - as she is friendly with michel coste of Hermes and because of the way she is which is quite pompous and arrogant over brands, she doesn’t seem the sort who would buy fakes unlike some influencers. Athough she is not so much friendly with michel as the truly wealthy clients who own many many more Hermes itemswhich she is desperately trying to replicate without the old money family and/or millionaire partner that they have

I've been thinking about the watch saga and her weird relationship that you guys have been mentioning. Maybe he and she are sugarbabies shacking up together in a fancy apartment in Paris - occasionally hooking up or whatever - but still out there collecting coins from sugar daddies/mamas. Nothing makes sense with her, it's quite pathetic actually
To be honest if this was true I would watch that movie 😂 great cheesy romance movie plot line

but agree, the watch thing is interesting because of how much sheflaunts her items she barely gave the watch a passing mention - maybe it’s borrowed?

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Is it me or she seems super sad in her latest video, like she’s on the verge of tears or something?! 🤔
And her body language is awkward, she’s leaving the impression of someone who is not comfortable in their own body and also not convinced in what she’s saying/promoting.
Yes, she seems angry and very awkward. she almost seems self-aware. I think she has put some weight on (awkward pose in a sleeveless white t-shirt,).

Attachments

Zeldafairy

Probably. So it will match his bush in the head, and they can finally be a matchy-matchy couple. 😂
At least if she would say something about the fact that it is okay for girls to have messy eyebrows and not feel pressure to make them "perfect", but she sais the opposite :D

• Haha

Zeldafairy

I really cannot think of one serious person with a serious job working in fashion industry for a certain brand that also has a Youtube work aside and promoting the brands:D

Tamara is just a youtuber, that is her occupation

Btw look at our Miss Mysterious chilling with other global influencers (that chic Alex) and her beau looking like a snack (from the bin) published on stories for tout le monde to be seen 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes ofc, I meant more indirectly, like him being part of her youtube channel and instagram, cause she literally promotes other brands the whole time, everything she does is an ad even when she does not say it