Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, "English skills" is not correct. English can be fluent, or not. it's called English proficiency

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahaha, this ad is just hilarious. Where do I start from…

1. good at it? Hahaha at what.. it!?!
2. Attention to which detail? Like noticing her botched face and telling her before it’s too late to save it 😂
3. Understanding of YouTube trends because Tamara is so outdated
4. Fast turnaround? For what on earth..
5. If you hire someone and still struggle with availability and flexibility then maybe you are too much of a mess to work with Tarama

The disaster of her face

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
is she finally getting rid of nina?
View attachment 1402278
Sounds like she’s adding another person to her production team. Hasn’t Nina been with her a really long time? She was probably ready for a job change or to work in a different capacity if she’s staying with Tam. I would want to end it all if I had to listen to all of the baby talk and hopping in and out of different languages. And that’s based off what we do see/hear in the vlogs. Can you imagine what’s left on the editing floor??? Pure garbage and drivel.

Reactions: 5
Tamara sticks out the A-list crowd like a sore thumb. Leonie, Heart and Chriselle Lim look good together in photos, while Tamara tries too hard.

Tamara sticks out the A-list crowd like a sore thumb. Leonie, Heart and Chriselle Lim look good together in photos, while Tamara tries too hard.
tamara looks like hrenovka , her orange fake tan and botched face is repulsive

and all skirts are too short for her big wobbly tighs, she the photoshops to be long and thin

what a botched clown

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has been addressed in previous thread - but I'm truly confused at her financial situation. It almost appears that she buys more Hermes bags than the Kardashians - or someone similarly financially situated. She seems to have endless money. And invited to the top tier fashion house shows when her following is not that big? I'm confused as to what happened between her living in Brighton and buying items from Zara to buying Hermes and Chanel clothes for everyday wear.

Reactions: 14
So she walked thru LV with ripped pants and that poor khaite hanging off her shoulders aaah

Apologies if this has been addressed in previous thread - but I'm truly confused at her financial situation. It almost appears that she buys more Hermes bags than the Kardashians - or someone similarly financially situated. She seems to have endless money. And invited to the top tier fashion house shows when her following is not that big? I'm confused as to what happened between her living in Brighton and buying items from Zara to buying Hermes and Chanel clothes for everyday wear.
good point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I find her so superficial, and she is aging badly despite all these treatments. She should gain some weight.

Maybe her boyfriend is very rich ?

Reactions: 3
I actually like this color, but the styling, ONCE AGAIN, is all wrong...
Same color-more flattering match, girl on the left. (she is probably famous, but I'm a n00b :ROFLMAO: )

EDIT: is she high again? she seems high and manic. also, looks high, her breath seems crazy here, like she was running.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually like this color, but the styling, ONCE AGAIN, is all wrong...
Same color-more flattering match, girl on the left. (she is probably famous, but I'm a n00b :ROFLMAO: )

EDIT: is she high again? she seems high and manic. also, looks high, her breath seems crazy here, like she was running.
Olivia Palermo aka the "og influencer"

Last edited:
  • Heart
I guess those "weird people on the internet" are interested only in videos of feet and are only on YouTube, so still images can go to IG story no problem 🤣
Either that or they pay for all those orange boxes...
But really, those pics with the louboutin shoes are posted just minutes apart ...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess those "weird people on the internet" are interested only in videos of feet and are only on YouTube, so still images can go to IG story no problem 🤣
Either that or they pay for all those orange boxes...
But really, those pics with the louboutin shoes are posted just minutes apart ...
regarrdless is this Tamara or not -
those feet are DISGUSTING!!!! how vile and bleeping deformed and ugly and french manicure on FEET is vomit inducing I don't know about you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.