Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is her obsession with having long hair? does she think it makes her beautiful or something? at least half of that mop needs to be cut off and she needs to go back to dark hair. the weird brassy tones look so cheap, like she did it at home and has never seen a bottle of toner in her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does she mean new ‘routine’ as opposed to ‘habits’ - Man her English is annoying!
The other day while talking about Amina Muaddi heels, she said her heels are good as they don’t get stuck in streets ‘bits and bobs’ - she should just stick to Serbian

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does she mean new ‘routine’ as opposed to ‘habits’ - Man her English is annoying!
The other day while talking about Amina Muaddi heels, she said her heels are good as they don’t get stuck in streets ‘bits and bobs’ - she should just stick to Serbian
Looking at sugar loaded cereal boxes named Fitness something whilst presenting great posture is my 2022 new habit too. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looking at sugar loaded cereal boxes named Fitness something whilst presenting great posture is my 2022 new habit too. 🥰
You forgot wearing crazy overpriced underwear as outerwear. Why work out in Nike if you can wear Celine (sans é)? As far as Nike goes, you guuuuuuyzzzsz know that you only wear hyped Jordans with Hehmetz. People might confuse you for an actual plebeian without. This girls is so down to earth she could be the moon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also didnt she say she is quite tall for a girl? To me she looks like she is average hight at least on this pic... And im not saying being short is a bad thing i am short myself (162cm) and i just own it... There is no need to pretend you are something that you arent, its just probaby mentally exhausting and sad.

Reactions: 15
Also didnt she say she is quite tall for a girl? To me she looks like she is average hight at least on this pic... And im not saying being short is a bad thing i am short myself (162cm) and i just own it... There is no need to pretend you are something that you arent, its just probaby mentally exhausting and sad.
I believe she’s 170 cm, it’s tall but not quite tall, considering the domain she’s at, most girls look like models and are very tall compared to her. She sometimes likes to exaggerate. Like “I AM SO TALL” “I HAVE A LOT OF HAIR” … I would say I’m so tall if I was 170cm because I’m middle eastern and most girls here are not tall, but in Europe that’s not the case :)

Reactions: 20
I believe she’s 170 cm, it’s tall but not quite tall, considering the domain she’s at, most girls look like models and are very tall compared to her. She sometimes likes to exaggerate. Like “I AM SO TALL” “I HAVE A LOT OF HAIR” … I would say I’m so tall if I was 170cm because I’m middle eastern and most girls here are not tall, but in Europe that’s not the case :)
actually i believe she claims 174.

i understand the confusion tho, she was claiming 170 but then she suddenly grew 4 cm.

tbh, i'm not sure i even believe the 170. all she does is lie, she looks more like a 168

• Haha
Reactions: 11
^
She is approximately 170 ( I saw her in person ) , have in mind we all look shorter in YouTube ..
But 174 - NO VEEEJJ☢☢🆘❌

Reactions: 9
The only suitable comment is LOL…
The only suitable comment is "we all know that your tiger stripes come from rapid weightloss. The rapid weightloss comes from your new hobby ❄. The new hobby comes from the boyfriend." But go ahead and make up a sickening sweet empowerment story that every sixteenyearold and Dove will buy in a heartbeat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she setting herself up for another robbery? First her Chanel bag collection and now her jewellery? Did she not learn anything? The links list is so long...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is she setting herself up for another robbery? First her Chanel bag collection and now her jewellery? Did she not learn anything? The links list is so long...
True! And did anyone noticed her bruised inside lip? More pumped lips 🤮

Reactions: 9
Tamara for tell sell again. Lois Yu makes really nice jewelry videos and does not make them sound like just an Idyl commercial. Could Tamara say the lines she has to say even faster? Great work ethic.

At least the video pays for her new Cartier clash earrings and ring. I get that she is saying that it is underrated. She does not even know that the earrings are supposed to be a color in between rose and yellow gold. You just bought the damn thing, at least throw in a small trivia.

People talked about her watch being fake. Showing a closeup for everything but the watch is very suspicious. And how nice of her to say that she loooooooves Chaumet. She better be since she is getting those diamonds for free. Just as some of the other brands. This video would be way better if she would disclose what is gifted or otherwise a paid sponsorship. Swooning over freebies is not trustworthy at all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The only suitable comment is "we all know that your tiger stripes come from rapid weightloss. The rapid weightloss comes from your new hobby ❄. The new hobby comes from the boyfriend." But go ahead and make up a sickening sweet empowerment story that every sixteenyearold and Dove will buy in a heartbeat 🙄
I saw on one of her Instagram pics that she said she is embracing her stretch marks and other body flaws which I found weird because she was having treatments for those very same body flaws and will continue to do so. I'm not convinced that she is embracing her body flaws, I think she posted those comments knowing full well that she would receive negative comments on Instagram about her stretch marks. She is so vain and has so many body and facial work done, there's no way she is embracing it

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I saw on one of her Instagram pics that she said she is embracing her stretch marks and other body flaws which I found weird because she was having treatments for those very same body flaws and will continue to do so. I'm not convinced that she is embracing her body flaws, I think she posted those comments knowing full well that she would receive negative comments on Instagram about her stretch marks. She is so vain and has so many body and facial work done, there's no way she is embracing it
Are we still doing being negative about stretchmarks? I still think she did it because some people will eat that whole live, love, laugh tit up. I do not believe she actually thinks that and wholeheartedly agree with you about the work that she has done and that being a better indication of how she actually feels about appearances.

Reactions: 16
Are we still doing being negative about stretchmarks? I still think she did it because some people will eat that whole live, love, laugh tit up. I do not believe she actually thinks that and wholeheartedly agree with you about the work that she has done and that being a better indication of how she actually feels about appearances.
Some cosmetic surgeon/dermatology lab/ laser guys will offer her a free treatment for her stretchmarks and offer to sponsor a video and she will 100% jump on the offer 😂 i.e. to buy another Hermes 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12