Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - it’s her whole lifestyle and constant messing with her face that’s ruined it. It just looks uneven and bumpy and lacking any luminosity. And I am not against Botox / filler (have subtle tweakments myself but max 2 times a year). It’s the extreme detoxing / flying / never having a peaceful balanced home / aggressive dermabrasion etc. Also it is weird that despite 1.5-2 years of being together and calling him the love of your life, you don’t show his face. We can hear a voice and see bits of his body but neither of them are secure and balanced enough to just show the whole face? It’s so immature. Grow up. It’s not a big deal. My bf doesn’t have any social media and dislikes photos of himself. I wouldn’t plaster him all over the place either - and he would hate it / not allow it. But once a year or so I would post a photo of us if I was posting one a day of myself lol. Even my bf would be ok with that because he isn’t ashamed to be with me and is fine with everyone knowing we are together.
The thing with plastic surgery, botox, fillers and all that jazz is that they do not mess with your skin texture. By now everyone knows how bad sun exposure. Being in a global pandemic is new for most of us and everybody is finding a way to cope with that. I get that she wanted to soak up some sun but at least wear sunscreen. Not to mention that the fake tan appeared when she is trying to merge into her Milano boyfriend so it makes her look fake on multiple levels. Either go Donatella and fry your skin just as you fry your hair. Or use fake tan so you can stay out of the sun. Does this girl not know that there are tanning drops you can mix with your moisturizer? So you can have a nice radiant glow instead of faking your radiance with fake tan, fake smile with overly fake filled crooked lips and dead eyes.

On another note, never over exfoliate peeps. Even using too much aha, bha, retinol, acids, other chemical or non chemical at home peels can do that. Your skin has to have a healthy little layer to protect it. Mess with that and it will mess you up. Everyone loves that healthy fresh post peel face. If you do that too often you strip your skin. Skin is stressed tf out and it will get oily in no time. Good luck with getting rid of that oil. Then you have to look like an oily mess so that the skin can heal. Nobody wants to look like an oily mess so they combat the oil. It is like pulling a scab. You got rid of the bump but are slowing down the healing process. That is exactly what Tamara is doing with her face rn.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing with plastic surgery, botox, fillers and all that jazz is that they do not mess with your skin texture. By now everyone knows how bad sun exposure. Being in a global pandemic is new for most of us and everybody is finding a way to cope with that. I get that she wanted to soak up some sun but at least wear sunscreen. Not to mention that the fake tan appeared when she is trying to merge into her Milano boyfriend so it makes her look fake on multiple levels. Either go Donatella and fry your skin just as you fry your hair. Or use fake tan so you can stay out of the sun. Does this girl not know that there are tanning drops you can mix with your moisturizer? So you can have a nice radiant glow instead of faking your radiance with fake tan, fake smile with overly fake filled crooked lips and dead eyes.

On another note, never over exfoliate peeps. Even using too much aha, bha, retinol, acids, other chemical or non chemical at home peels can do that. Your skin has to have a healthy little layer to protect it. Mess with that and it will mess you up. Everyone loves that healthy fresh post peel face. If you do that too often you strip your skin. Skin is stressed tf out and it will get oily in no time. Good luck with getting rid of that oil. Then you have to look like an oily mess so that the skin can heal. Nobody wants to look like an oily mess so they combat the oil. It is like pulling a scab. You got rid of the bump but are slowing down the healing process. That is exactly what Tamara is doing with her face rn.

Totally agree with your assessment of the damage she’s doing.

Did you notice that soon after Xenia posts videos and photos of herself in a thong and with her ass hanging out that Tamara has to try and out-ab and out-ass her by posing half naked walking and playing through waves. Ffs eyeroll. Next will be the competitive detoxes post holiday. Oh and yes they will laugh at how jealous everyone is of them like the card Xenia sent. I despair of the world frankly that this counts for empowerment and girl power..

Reactions: 15
Has Tamara’s sugar daddy ever posted her or does he only do that for people he respects?
88279575-F720-48A6-8203-06358610B474.jpeg
56F57BC1-E9A0-4EA9-A4C0-878618149144.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with your assessment of the damage she’s doing.

Did you notice that soon after Xenia posts videos and photos of herself in a thong and with her ass hanging out that Tamara has to try and out-ab and out-ass her by posing half naked walking and playing through waves. Ffs eyeroll. Next will be the competitive detoxes post holiday. Oh and yes they will laugh at how jealous everyone is of them like the card Xenia sent. I despair of the world frankly that this counts for empowerment and girl power..
Troet be told..... my avatar is from Tamara's ass also. Mostly a reminder for myself. It does not matter if it is a two second shot in a fourty minute video. That stuff will be online forever.

And it is good for my internal dialogue. Part of me is saying that people should do whatever they want. Wear what they want. Look how they want to look. And another part of me is saying that there are still some universal boundaries. Cross them and you will make an ass out of yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We already knew that from her Q&As to herself. You’re finally Instagram official bet you tot that’d never happen so feel free to thank me Tetka (since we know you can’t get off your phone for long enough to notice you have grown gills on your neck)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We already knew that from her Q&As to herself. You’re finally Instagram official bet you tot that’d never happen so feel free to thank me Tetka (since we know you can’t get off your phone for long enough to notice you have grown gills on your neck)
She uses Tattle for content. If you post something here, you'll see an answer in a couple of days. This happend so many times. Look at the explanation that comes out of nowhere. Like people saying that she was out of focus and a couple of days later she suddenly has to mention it during a get ready with me.

Then again, it is still better dan the bits with her nephew. Little guy is adorable but for two minutes tops.

• Heart
Yes but will he post a picture of her face and him together with her in a photo where they are obviously a couple?? I think not…
Never going to happen. He needs to be committed and proud to be with her. He knows she's not that popular and doesn't want it to affect his everyday work life in the fashion industry. Plus, when they do eventually break up, there won't be any photos or vlogs of him having a romantic interest in her. He will say that they were just friends and she was a psycho who thought otherwise 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never going to happen. He needs to be committed and proud to be with her. He knows she's not that popular and doesn't want it to affect his everyday work life in the fashion industry. Plus, when they do eventually break up, there won't be any photos or vlogs of him having a romantic interest in her. He will say that they were just friends and she was a psycho who thought otherwise 😅
He is just pulling a Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220106-161818.png

I cant believe she thinks that this is a good ad for dior, like just look at her hair here it is so messy and unkept and dead... It would take her literally not even 5 minutes to put it in a bun or a ponytail and it wood look 100 times better

Reactions: 20
View attachment 969176
I cant believe she thinks that this is a good ad for dior, like just look at her hair here it is so messy and unkept and dead... It would take her literally not even 5 minutes to put it in a bun or a ponytail and it wood look 100 times better
🤣 I took a screenshot of this too!! This is fashion??? Gives me Boyz to Men Easter album vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 969176
Totally agree! Neck upwards is not matching with what’s under - I’m still shocked how she is still in business 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her witches hair is visible even through a shadow 😂😂 it looks dry and like matted straw. She needs to focus on getting a sponsorship with olaplex, forget Michael kors and river island

• Haha
Reactions: 16