Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ALWAYS buy way overpriced low quality tacky stuff? The way she treats her stuff is 🤮🤢 her reaction to that is: people are to be loved and stuff is to be used, yeah I completely agree but you can still use your stuff normally and pack it correctly 🤮🤢

Also, her boyfriend can talk ALL DAY about style if he wants to but OFF WHITE is one of the tackiest brands ever.
she literally just throws new dresses and doesn't even fold them properly. no respect for the craft or beauty..although to be fair the pieces she chooses look cheap as hell.

Reactions: 19
she literally just throws new dresses and doesn't even fold them properly. no respect for the craft or beauty..although to be fair the pieces she chooses look cheap as hell.
Did you see how she kept tossing her new Amina shoes in the most recent haul?!!

Reactions: 9
Also, her boyfriend can talk ALL DAY about style if he wants to but OFF WHITE is one of the tackiest brands ever.
That's interesting, I definitely wouldn't describe Off-White as one of the tackiest brands. A lot of it is quite relaxed and sporty or arty. I mean I'm sure Tamara can put her tacky spin on it though. Also RIP Virgil.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just put it away hun...
I never thought I would say this (something positive about Tetka) but it’s refreshing to see minor stretch marks on her upper thighs (albeit likely as a result of natural growth or her recent thinning not actual weight gain). Most would airbrush to the hilt, but here we see real skin texture. Then again, Tammy sees absolutely nothing wrong w a lumpy filler face so maybe her radar is just off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never thought I would say this (something positive about Tetka) but it’s refreshing to see minor stretch marks on her upper thighs (albeit likely as a result of natural growth or her recent thinning not actual weight gain). Most would airbrush to the hilt, but here we see real skin texture. Then again, Tammy sees absolutely nothing wrong w a lumpy filler face so maybe her radar is just off.
yeah and photoshops her entire face to a russian sugar baby fish trout face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weird to think of her trying to interact with some of the UNICEF crowd when her mentally is limited to: “The upper lip is supposed to touch the nose job bebi. Everyone is jealous of me.”

• Haha
Lol lol lol
I understand she didn't show her bf's face at begining cause a new boyfriend.. you are not sure things are going to work out... But more than one year together and she has posted his hand, his leg, his body but not his face? She is fully aware people already know who she is dating to. You just Google 'Tamara Kalinic boyfriend' and get the guys face.

She is 100% ashame on how the guy looks. Which I find so incredible weird and disgusting. How can her boyfriend don't see she is with him just cause his PR list, his luxury gifts, his nationality, his money (he might not have lot of money but definetly more than her). Maybe the guy is fine with that as far he gets a younger girl. Which also makes him disgusting. The worst couple ever!

Reactions: 18
Just put it away hun...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DEAR LORD.

I understand she didn't show her bf's face at begining cause a new boyfriend.. you are not sure things are going to work out... But more than one year together and she has posted his hand, his leg, his body but not his face? She is fully aware people already know who she is dating to. You just Google 'Tamara Kalinic boyfriend' and get the guys face.

She is 100% ashame on how the guy looks. Which I find so incredible weird and disgusting. How can her boyfriend don't see she is with him just cause his PR list, his luxury gifts, his nationality, his money (he might not have lot of money but definetly more than her). Maybe the guy is fine with that as far he gets a younger girl. Which also makes him disgusting. The worst couple ever!
As I can see, even he's not showing his face on his IG.

Reactions: 6
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DEAR LORD.

As I can see, even he's not showing his face on his IG.
Yes, but that's more of a recent development - since he decided that he wants to be an influencer 😀. Before that he had several photos on IG where you could see his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As they would say LOL 🤣
How can she workout with that fat ass Audemars Piguet watch? And all the bracelets? I take pauses from working out to dry the sweat on my arm under my apple watch 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh gawd, her recent haul is just atrocious. Those tacky dresses, I just can’t. Is that Papa Dirty’s influence?

Oh darling T- time 💟
I adore your meaningful and accurate observations , you rule !✅💪
Love from Honey the toy poodle and A. 🌺💌
Thank you so much and I love toy poodles. I follow Taylor R a bit for her and a lot for her dog. They are so cute.

idk not to brag or anything but i and i assume most other tattle posters only use drugstore skincare and have miles better skin than tamara. her skin doesn't look good even when it's heavily filtered and angled correctly, she messed up big time.
I was not talking about her skin, mostly about her face. There is nothing wrong with the products she uses and there was nothing wrong with her skin only a year ago. Now it is a horrid mess.

Sun exposure, smoking, flying, overdoing dermabrasion are not gentle for your skin. Stress (no place to call home), lack of sleep and maybe some stress relievers in the form of legal or illegal substances (❄❄❄) wreck your skin too. If you take away the filter, she messed up indeed.

Nothing wrong with natural, chemical, drugstore or pricey tit as long as it works with your skintype. If you have a routine, use facewash twice a day and moisturise after, you can be good to go. Spf is even better, alcohol free toner optional. You do not need a Korean 10 or 5 step routine or sell a kidney for good skin. Unless it is genetics but that is not the case with her. Tamtam wrecked her skin with things she can easily control.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much and I love toy poodles. I follow Taylor R a bit for her and a lot for her dog. They are so cute.

I was not talking about her skin, mostly about her face. There is nothing wrong with the products she uses and there was nothing wrong with her skin only a year ago. Now it is a horrid mess.

Sun exposure, smoking, flying, overdoing dermabrasion are not gentle for your skin. Stress (no place to call home), lack of sleep and maybe some stress relievers in the form of legal or illegal substances (❄❄❄) wreck your skin too. If you take away the filter, she messed up indeed.

Nothing wrong with natural, chemical, drugstore or pricey tit as long as it works with your skintype. If you have a routine, use facewash twice a day and moisturise after, you can be good to go. Spf is even better, alcohol free toner optional. You do not need a Korean 10 or 5 step routine or sell a kidney for good skin. Unless it is genetics but that is not the case with her. Tamtam wrecked her skin with things she can easily control.
I agree - it’s her whole lifestyle and constant messing with her face that’s ruined it. It just looks uneven and bumpy and lacking any luminosity. And I am not against Botox / filler (have subtle tweakments myself but max 2 times a year). It’s the extreme detoxing / flying / never having a peaceful balanced home / aggressive dermabrasion etc. Also it is weird that despite 1.5-2 years of being together and calling him the love of your life, you don’t show his face. We can hear a voice and see bits of his body but neither of them are secure and balanced enough to just show the whole face? It’s so immature. Grow up. It’s not a big deal. My bf doesn’t have any social media and dislikes photos of himself. I wouldn’t plaster him all over the place either - and he would hate it / not allow it. But once a year or so I would post a photo of us if I was posting one a day of myself lol. Even my bf would be ok with that because he isn’t ashamed to be with me and is fine with everyone knowing we are together.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree - it’s her whole lifestyle and constant messing with her face that’s ruined it. It just looks uneven and bumpy and lacking any luminosity. And I am not against Botox / filler (have subtle tweakments myself but max 2 times a year). It’s the extreme detoxing / flying / never having a peaceful balanced home / aggressive dermabrasion etc. Also it is weird that despite 1.5-2 years of being together and calling him the love of your life, you don’t show his face. We can hear a voice and see bits of his body but neither of them are secure and balanced enough to just show the whole face? It’s so immature. Grow up. It’s not a big deal. My bf doesn’t have any social media and dislikes photos of himself. I wouldn’t plaster him all over the place either - and he would hate it / not allow it. But once a year or so I would post a photo of us if I was posting one a day of myself lol. Even my bf would be ok with that because he isn’t ashamed to be with me and is fine with everyone knowing we are together.
You're right, coming up to two years of being together and he doesn't want to be associated with having a romantic life with her. Very suspect indeed. This year will be interesting, she (and him) talked so much about their new apartment in Milan and moving into it early January. My guess is there will be more building delays and will still be talking about it in the summer if they are still together

Reactions: 17