Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is defo broke. The fact she did an ad with river island is extremely shocking. Anything for a buck that girl. Usually I feel so sorry for people who get robbed or any hardship but I won’t lie hers brought me joy. She is so disgustingly, disgustingly materialistic that I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy. You’d think it would’ve taught her to change but nope, still buying a ton of bullshit.

Reactions: 21
She is defo broke. The fact she did an ad with river island is extremely shocking. Anything for a buck that girl. Usually I feel so sorry for people who get robbed or any hardship but I won’t lie hers brought me joy. She is so disgustingly, disgustingly materialistic that I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy. You’d think it would’ve taught her to change but nope, still buying a ton of bullshit.
she does seem to be losing her brand partnership relationship with the more high end brands, I mean River Island! Really? At this point in her ‘career in fashion’, kind of embarrassing. There are a lot of younger, fresher, influencers yapping at her River Island heels.

Reactions: 16
maybe not broke, but her youtube videos couldn't possibly have a good CTR for the luxury items she tries to push. People with money are not waiting for Tamara to sell them on clothes that Hailey Beiber is already promoting. River island is the easier CTR to earn for sure. How the f* do brands actually she think is "valuable" is baffling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
maybe not broke, but her youtube videos couldn't possibly have a good CTR for the luxury items she tries to push. People with money are not waiting for Tamara to sell them on clothes that Hailey Beiber is already promoting. River island is the easier CTR to earn for sure. How the f* do brands actually she think is "valuable" is baffling.
A more interesting vlog would be if she showed what is happening with her new flat. At the end of her last vlog she said she is off to meet with the architect aka builder 🤣but didn't vlog it. Not fooling me, she has a basic flat with a builder doing work on it otherwise she would have vlogged it. Other influencers show all that but not Tamara because she wants us to believe she has this amazing flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's play "What the hell is she trying to say with these pictures"

I vote for "I want to poop really bad, and btw something smells really bad"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching KarenBritChick's Paris/London vlog, she is killing it, rocking thrifted/designer/preloved and oversized and making it look effortlessly chic, Miss T take note.

Reactions: 16
Just watching KarenBritChick's Paris/London vlog, she is killing it, rocking thrifted/designer/preloved and oversized and making it look effortlessly chic, Miss T take note.
Karen is a hundred levels above Tetka, I can’t even put them in the same sentence. On Karen you can really tell she loves fashion and has a real sense of style, while Tetka is just an advertisement for anything that’s currently trendy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Karen is a hundred levels above Tetka, I can’t even put them in the same sentence. On Karen you can really tell she loves fashion and has a real sense of style, while Tetka is just an advertisement for anything that’s currently trendy.
Karen has been playing the influencer game for some time now. I know that her overly ecstatic screaming is not for everybody. Sometimes she looks a bitt fed up with it. Most of the time she is actually excited about something. That is so nice to see. For bags it doesn't matter what it costs but she is over the moon with it. That goes from thriftstore finds to kelly bags. She loves every bag she owns.

Tamara is just dead behind her eyes now. She buys birkins, kelly's and hard to get mini kelly's like common folk go grocery shopping on payday. If you buy expensive bags like expensive cheese and still look like you could not care less, it looses it's charm.

Not to mention that by now everything new she does is a direct tattle response. Give us info is rushed egocentric background info. You do not have friends is suddly mentioning a best friend. Sad puppy eyes in a vlog mentioning that some people hate what she does. I don't know about y'all but I do not hate what she does. I know that she can do better.

Since when is a interview with your nephew and River Island fashion? She never matched high and low end. While everyone is posting stories of them having a good time, she posts one about her reels. That is even less uninspired than a "new post" shout out. Homegirl sold her soul and got nothing in return.

• Heart
Did she run her Russian woman filter through FaceApp? She looks like she chose the teen setting :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Karen is truly amazing and oozes personality and style. My favourite is when she is truly excited about a purchase she has made and seems to jump for joy. At first I thought she was playing up to the camera, but I see now that she is truly genuine....it came through in a video she did with highlowluxxe and when she got her hermes bags

Karen has been playing the influencer game for some time now. I know that her overly ecstatic screaming is not for everybody. Sometimes she looks a bitt fed up with it. Most of the time she is actually excited about something. That is so nice to see. For bags it doesn't matter what it costs but she is over the moon with it. That goes from thriftstore finds to kelly bags. She loves every bag she owns.

Tamara is just dead behind her eyes now. She buys birkins, kelly's and hard to get mini kelly's like common folk go grocery shopping on payday. If you buy expensive bags like expensive cheese and still look like you could not care less, it looses it's charm.

Not to mention that by now everything new she does is a direct tattle response. Give us info is rushed egocentric background info. You do not have friends is suddly mentioning a best friend. Sad puppy eyes in a vlog mentioning that some people hate what she does. I don't know about y'all but I do not hate what she does. I know that she can do better.

Since when is a interview with your nephew and River Island fashion? She never matched high and low end. While everyone is posting stories of them having a good time, she posts one about her reels. That is even less uninspired than a "new post" shout out. Homegirl sold her soul and got nothing in return.
Karen has been an influencer or perhaps as long as Tamara. Her appreciation for fashion has been an ongoing thing. I agree with all that you said about Tamara....she has no joy in what she doing and definitely is bored AF. Even Patricia Bright took the River island ad and tried to make it interesting with the goal of teaching her viewers to pick jeans from themselves. I mean the woman went into detail and really was good about some the most hideous designs I've ever seen. Tamara is a pigeon following the crowd on a loop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Long-time reader here, sharing this untasty morsel, which you might not have stumbled across …

I was shocked to see TK pop up invade Loïc Prigent’s YouTube clip yesterday:
Saint Laurent: la cascade devant la tour Eiffel avec Rosé des BLACKPINK 로제 ! .

Her affront to good manners was underscored all the more by Rosé’s sweetness and level-headedness just seconds earlier in the clip.

Skip to this section to witness the horror for yourselves: 4:35 – 4:52.

LP: [voiceover] Influencer and designer Tamara Kalinic is here, wearing a Saint Laurent tuxedo.

TK: 1 to 10: what would you give me? [tilts head to the side and bites lip, feigning coquetry]

LP: [seeming stunned by the question … or was it by Tetka’s beauty?] More.

TK: [interrupting LP] More? Yeah? I mean, you know. [running hands along lapels to draw attention to her cleavage situation]

LP: How do you feel?

TK: I feel aMAzing. Saint Laurent always makes me feel always – like – 10 out of 10. You know? It’s my best mood. [flashes a smile full of insincerity]

• Haha
  • Sick
Karen is on another level than Tam. She even started her own line, which Tam never will. she is a true fashionista, and which we can see through her vlogs, she lives fashion even through interior design-I LOVED watching her home renovation/decoration videos.

Reactions: 9